🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You simply cant make this up.

Its crazy how people cultists, keep calling putin and russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-nazis in ukraine.
You cant make this shit up, folks. You simply fucking CANT.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ahahahaha!!!

Ahahaha!!

God you're a fucking moron TNHillbilly!

Stop mainlining your pro-Putin media, and maybe - MAYBE - your mind will no longer be mush!

Keep clinging!

Its crazy how people cultists, keep calling putin and russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-nazis in ukraine.
Congress has even blocked funds to the Azovs because of their racial supremacy.

I get wanting to apply negative titles to putin and his pinkos but my gawd man. And people wonder how i can be so cynical.. :dunno:
I have to agree with that one...even in evacuating the citizens many minorities were discriminated against. But again the Cons in the US have the same mentality.

Hell, we have neo-Nazis right here in the US, but are not a neo-Nazi country. I understand they are in Mariupol. Not representative of Ukraine, fierce anti-Russian fighters, not taking orders from and coordinating with Ukrainian Armed forces, which prompted Ukraine Armed forces to finally blew up their HQ with a rocket attack a few days ago.
They sound familiar to the kkk, proud boys and oath keepers.

Congress has even blocked funds to the Azovs because of their racial supremacy.

I get wanting to apply negative titles to putin and his pinkos but my gawd man. And people wonder how i can be so cynical.. :dunno:
If you "can't make this up,"
WHY DID YOU.

The only people calling Ukraine "nazi"
Are GQP clowns and Putin.

Birds of an idiotic feather.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ahahahaha!!!

Ahahaha!!

God you're a fucking moron TNHillbilly!

Stop mainlining your pro-Putin media, and maybe - MAYBE - your mind will no longer be mush!

Keep clinging!
More retarded partisan shit.
"ZOMG TN isnt posting propaganda to make russia look so bad so he must be a pootin supporter!"
Grow up, faggot.

They don't get it because the US media doesn't want them to get it.

Why are WE whom the Jihadii hate with passion always, ALWAYS defending and fighting on the side of the muslims...we did it in Bosnia and we're doing it in Ukraine. The Russians know better. They will not put up with that shit.
So, what you're saying is that all Christians are the Branch Davidians?

There ya go.

If you "can't make this up,"
WHY DID YOU.

The only people calling Ukraine "nazi"
Are GQP clowns and Putin.

Birds of an idiotic feather.
No you illiterate dumbfuck.
People are calling russia and putin NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-NAZIs.
People are fucking STUPID

Ukraine is no damn democracy...and much as i love this country and the constitution...we are the bad guys right now with the dem and globalists in control.
In your opinion.
But Russia? A dictatorship where the Dictator is trying the restore the expanse of the Soviet Union.

THAT is who you're showing love.

Oh, and come election day, the GQP support for Putin's war will cost them dearly.

Back in 2014, A ukranian militia finally fought off russian separatists in Donubas. The Ukranian military made them a legitimate wing of their military. The group is called the Azov Battalion. They are NAZIs.
Here is their official symbol
View attachment 616219
Their leader is a politician. His party has been in parliament trying to outlaw interracial marriages.
Their founding member spoke of wanting to lead all the white races of the world in a final crusade for their survival. A crusade against Jews and non whites.
These people are on the front lines in ukraine fighting off the russians as i type.
Sooool....

Because you and the GQP are Nazis, you think the US is Nazi?

The more you type, the dumber you get.

No you illiterate dumbfuck.
People are calling russia and putin NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-NAZIs.
People are fucking STUPID
PUTIN called Ukraine NAZI.
How much, TRAITOR, is he paying you to spread his propaganda, TRAITOR?

You're right, people are stupid.
But I'm not a people you idiotic TRAITOR.
I'm a person.

AND

1647432447666.png

TRAITOR

Forum List

Back