You were never slaves in Egypt

No one alive today was ever a slave, retard! That includes Jews, blacks, muzzles and everyone else. Actually that maybe factually incorrect, because according to my understanding slavery is still practiced in certain corners of the world. But that’s besides the point. The point is I don’t know much, but I know you’re a remarkable idiot, and nothing you post has any value whatsoever.

We're talking about ancient Egypt.

Jesus Was the First Protestant

The Crucifixion wasn't atonement. Like Jan Hus, Christ was executed for criticizing the church hierarchy, the Jewish high priests. Of course, when the Christian Church became the same type of tyranny and betrayal, they made up the atonement story and blamed the Jewish laity.

What church hierarchy?

The tribal people were quite exclusive. They were the chosen people, after all.

As slaves to one of their own, they served only until their indentures expired, until then being treated fairly. Foreigners, on the other hand, could be exchanged as property indefinitely, the treatment of whom was not specified (Lev 25:39-46). The slave owner merely emancipated his slave if he injured him or her (Ex 22:26-27).

Every seven years, Israelites were to forgive the debts of their countrymen. Not so with foreigners (Deut 15:1-3). Likewise, they did not exact interest from their brothers, but did from foreigners (Deut 23:19-20).

Jesus came only for Israel (Mt 15:24), to save them from the Law that they had corrupted and that could not redeem them.

Even as their age drew to a close, they considered foreigners to be unclean. Peter had to convince them per his vision on a rooftop that that was no longer so (Acts 10:28).

Pretty much through their entire history, they considered outsiders unworthy of God’s blessings.

This is ancient history. I don’t see any connection between the biblical narrative and any contemporary people except for Christians, who carry the oracle of God into a never-ending church age that the Jews nurtured in its infancy.

Ding, that passage doesn't help your position, it actually shows that salvation is not about works. It says right there in the passage (I'll bold it) "did we not....do many mighty works in your name?" But they didn't know God.

I understand that for many well-meaning people this is a tough pill to swallow, but the bible is very clear that when it comes to salvation, it's not merely about "being a good person." Why? Because whose standard are we going by? The only standard that matters is God's, and God's standard is perfection. And since no one can meet that standard, no one can do it on their own, we all need salvation, and that is by God's grace, through faith. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that good works don't matter, they absolutely do, but they are not how one gets saved. That is putting the cart before the horse.

and God's standard is perfection. And since no one can meet that standard, no one can do it on their own,

- and so buttercup lacked the will to accomplish the feat - and attempts to prevent others from doing so also, the same for gmc ... those who free their spirit for judgement and those that arrive at heavens gate as sinners - best of luck for the sinners.

Jesus Was the First Protestant

The Crucifixion wasn't atonement. Like Jan Hus, Christ was executed for criticizing the church hierarchy, the Jewish high priests. Of course, when the Christian Church became the same type of tyranny and betrayal, they made up the atonement story and blamed the Jewish laity.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

only in your corrupt mind - the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions.

etched tablets from the heavens with 10 commandments never existed, made up by the possessive moses - stop lying and remove the autocracies from the desert religions and return to the original goal set out from the beginning ... remission to paradise. freeing the spirit for judgement.

only in your corrupt mind - the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions.

etched tablets from the heavens with 10 commandments never existed, made up by the possessive moses - stop lying and remove the autocracies from the desert religions and return to the original goal set out from the beginning ... remission to paradise. freeing the spirit for judgement.

Prove your claim kid....surely you can....

Forum List

Back