You were never slaves in Egypt

Prove your claim kid....surely you can....

You made a declarative statement son, prove it.

there never were etched tablets from the heavens - the phony 10 commandments are in the c bible its for you to stop lying and remove them and to remove them from the other desert religion documents as well.

But you put people on ignore for stating things found in 4th grade science books...

"buttercup" ... "sweet sue" ... what they all have in common is they were once atheists and have now found their way with the - c bible.

1657414068690.png

sortof has to make one wonder what kind of atheists they were ... how it ever happened.

* either way.

But you put people on ignore for stating things found in 4th grade science books...

I don't have anyone on ignore, and I also don't ignore posts by people I disagree with, so you must be confusing me with someone else. On the contrary, I'll usually talk to just about anyone, if they are sincere and not an insufferable troll.

There WERE slaves but not the mass enslavement of the entire Hebrew population. Archaeologists have found evidence that most Egytian monuments weren't built by slaves at all.

there never were etched tablets from the heavens - the phony 10 commandments are in the c bible its for you to stop lying and remove them and to remove them from the other desert religion documents as well.

Sinai is only 135 miles across at it's widest point. You could walk across it in 2 weeks even with huge herds of goats. There's very little water and pasture. In modern times it supports a population of 800,000.

In the time of the Exodus it belonged to Egypt. The Canaanite towns were protected by Egyptian garrisons and paid tribute to Pharaoh.

Sinai is only 135 miles across at it's widest point. You could walk across it in 2 weeks even with huge herds of goats. There's very little water and pasture. In modern times it supports a population of 800,000.

In the time of the Exodus it belonged to Egypt. The Canaanite towns were protected by Egyptian garrisons and paid tribute to Pharaoh.

LOL, you can't be that dense? (Rhetorical question, you are)
One of your favorite tactics, post something about nothing that is being discussed.

LOL, you can't be that dense? (Rhetorical question, you are)
One of your favorite tactics, post something about nothing that is being discussed.

well, prove your claims .... moses destroyed the tablets before they could be read, except by - jg1 - who verifies their authenticity ... the desert 10 commandments.

well, prove your claims .... moses destroyed the tablets before they could be read, except by - jg1 - who verifies their authenticity ... the desert 10 commandments.

Prove your claim kid....surely you can....you made the statement son, the burden of proof is on you.

Prove your claim kid....surely you can....you made the statement son, the burden of proof is on you.

try all you like, there were never tablets etched in the heavens, or the phony 10 commandments written in the c bible - your denial of the truth is nothing new for a christian.

No one alive today was ever a slave, retard! That includes Jews, blacks, muzzles and everyone else. Actually that maybe factually incorrect, because according to my understanding slavery is still practiced in certain corners of the world. But that’s besides the point. The point is I don’t know much, but I know you’re a remarkable idiot, and nothing you post has any value whatsoever.

The vast pan-global phenomenon of human trafficking isn't a form of slavery??

God waited until those behaviors were widespread before He issued commandments against them.

What are you talking about? The Hammurabi code predates the Ten Commandments by hundreds of years.

Forum List

Back