You were never slaves in Egypt

Spencer is Greek Orthodox and discovered hate sells.
Gee-----there were lots of persons of Eastern
Orthodox "persuasion" in the area of the USA in
which I grew up------except for some cynycism
of the ROMAN CATHOLIC thing-----they seemed
a lot more benign than the core "anglican"---aka
Episcopalian, population..........speaking of "hate"--
they cornered the market

Genesis 49 has only 33 verses, and none suggest that the other tribes of Israel would become "Jews". Also, in order to establish the monastic rule of a Jew over the other tribes of Israel you must subscribe to "British Israelism" as there is no biblical evidence that Jewish rule continued after the death of Zedekiah and his sons. Worse yet, Zedekiah ruled over the "house of Judah" not the ten-tribe northern kingdom of "the house of Israel". That "David would never 'want a man' to rule over the "house of Israel" has perplexed scholars for centuries.
you have serious problems in both history and
language, ??? ''''monastic rule..." ???? ----you even
have a problem with the word "house"

Genesis 49 has only 33 verses, and none suggest that the other tribes of Israel would become "Jews". Also, in order to establish the monastic rule of a Jew over the other tribes of Israel you must subscribe to "British Israelism" as there is no biblical evidence that Jewish rule continued after the death of Zedekiah and his sons. Worse yet, Zedekiah ruled over the "house of Judah" not the ten-tribe northern kingdom of "the house of Israel". That "David would never 'want a man' to rule over the "house of Israel" has perplexed scholars for centuries.
Semantics----the refuge of desperate apologists
in the mode of Josef Goebbels. For the benefit
of the intellectually intact: Judah was Jacob's
(aka Israel's) fouth Son. On his deathbed----
Jacob named Judah his "HEIR" with rights to rule
over the whole group----aka "the children of "Israel" " ------

you have serious problems in both history and
language, ??? ''''monastic rule..." ???? ----you even
have a problem with the word "house"
Ancient Israel was both "church and state" and was governed by religious rules, thus "monastic rule". When Christ returns the world will be under his monastic rules.

The terms "house of Judah" and "house of Israel" are common references in the OT. Even Jesus used the term "house of Israel" (as distinct from Jewry) when revealing his true ministry.

Semantics----the refuge of desperate apologists
in the mode of Josef Goebbels. For the benefit
of the intellectually intact: Judah was Jacob's
(aka Israel's) fouth Son. On his deathbed----
Jacob named Judah his "HEIR" with rights to rule
over the whole group----aka "the children of "Israel" " ------
Judah received prophecies pertaining to the rule of David's bloodline, which would culminate in the rule of Jesus Christ...Shiloh. David's descendants ruled Israel until the time of Jeroboam and Rehoboam when the house of Judah and the house of Israel were divided into two kingdoms. At that time the "throne of David" no longer ruled over the house of Israel.

I didn't have to be. I was a lower down(in high demend) in a previous life.
New International Version
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Funny. Some things never change :smoke: :stir: :eusa_shhh:

I didn't have to be. I was a lower down(in high demend) in a previous life.
New International Version
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Funny. Some things never change :smoke: :stir: :eusa_shhh:

I'm late in the game.
Regarding those people who said they were never slaves, they were correct.
About 125 BC the King of Yehuda (judah), Iohn Hyrcanus I, 134-104 B.C. invaded Edom and conquered them. Many were brought back because they "converted". By the time of Christ, these converted Edomites had taken over the kinship, priesthood, temple, scribes and lawers. So when these Edomites said they were never slaves, they told the truth; And when they said that, they confessed that they were Edomites pretending to be Yehuda.

I'm late in the game.
Regarding those people who said they were never slaves, they were correct.
About 125 BC the King of Yehuda (judah), Iohn Hyrcanus I, 134-104 B.C. invaded Edom and conquered them. Many were brought back because they "converted". By the time of Christ, these converted Edomites had taken over the kinship, priesthood, temple, scribes and lawers. So when these Edomites said they were never slaves, they told the truth; And when they said that, they confessed that they were Edomites pretending to be Yehuda.
Ivan-----you are lame in the game

irosie91 Thank You for your judgment, but I don't know your logic in making that judgement. Maybe irosie 91 explain?

irosie91 Thank You for your judgment, but I don't know your logic in making that judgement. Maybe irosie 91 explain?
the first bit of your intellect that I can recall reading on these boards was your contention that the word
JEW did not exist until recent times when someone
"invented" the letter J . Try to expand your mind----
talk it over with your kindergarten spanish teacher----
remember? uno dos tres quatro cinco..................

Ancient Israel was both "church and state" and was governed by religious rules, thus "monastic rule". When Christ returns the world will be under his monastic rules.

The terms "house of Judah" and "house of Israel" are common references in the OT. Even Jesus used the term "house of Israel" (as distinct from Jewry) when revealing his true ministry.
Jesus did not speak english

The forced conversion of the Edomites did change things.. you had Herod and queen Beatrice.
yes it did----the romans exploited that situation to their advantage just as they exploited the 'jesus myth'
which is why PHARISEES like Jesus and John (the baptist) were so disgusted with persons like Herod and his whole perverted family and other Roman
appointees like Caiaphas

Judah received prophecies pertaining to the rule of David's bloodline, which would culminate in the rule of Jesus Christ...Shiloh. David's descendants ruled Israel until the time of Jeroboam and Rehoboam when the house of Judah and the house of Israel were divided into two kingdoms. At that time the "throne of David" no longer ruled over the house of Israel.
what are you calling "JUDAH" ?

the last time I was in a mosque----the "NEW" testament was described as a FRAUD----written
by LIARS
-----THE "ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM"
(it was a "GOOD FRIDAY" many years ago)

yes -

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over ...

written by liars, another of moses original ... and right up the jewish alley of bigotry and nazi style supremacy.

- all beings on earth are in the image of the heavens, polytheism - and conveyed to the heavens your request for remission as a mosquito ... better sooner than latter.

: edit -

"NEW" testament was described as a FRAUD

well, certainly agree with that ...

Last edited:
yes it did----the romans exploited that situation to their advantage just as they exploited the 'jesus myth'
which is why PHARISEES like Jesus and John (the baptist) were so disgusted with persons like Herod and his whole perverted family and other Roman
appointees like Caiaphas

The Romans didn't force the Edomites to convert to Judaism.

The Romans didn't force the Edomites to convert to Judaism.
^^^ non sequitur and diversion typical of the
school of josef Goebbels AND a response reeking of
a jelly-bean education. The PHARISEES did not force
the Edomites to 'convert' to Judaism----and, in fact,
their "conversions' were not even valid from the PHARISEE pov. In jewish lore---JOHN HYRCANUS gets a very mixed review-----sorta like Herod. In sum, he is not highly regarded-----his career kinda reminds me of that of Richard Nixon

Forum List

Back