🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You will refer to me by the pronouns I want, or else

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
The importance of pronouns Why Katie Barnes goes by they them their - Outsports

Check out this bit of insanity. It likes to refer to itself as "they" but they still use "is" after its name. Shouldn't it be "Katie Barnes are"??? Or am I not getting the mentally defective thought proces of fuckign insane person?:

Katie Barnes is a writer, thinker, and activist. Barnes writes about personal experiences, cultural analysis, and general commentary. They have been active in LGBTQ organizing since college and continue that work through collaborating on special projects with various members and organization of the LGBT Sports Coalition. Katie is currently finishing their M.S. in Student Affairs in Higher Education at Miami University (OH). Follow Katie on Twitter at @katie_barnes3, or email them at [email protected].

the shart said:
They're also big on the recently-constructed false pronoun "ze".

LGBTs admiring the phonics of Nazis: imagine that.

noteapartypleez said:
Jesus, you know the first loser on a thread when "it" drags Hitler into the argument.

You know you're doing something right when the first goddamned illiterate, totally uninformed moron with the lamest handle on the entirety of the Internet calls you out for pointing out the truth in merely a few seconds after you've done it.

Here, retard:

Ze Hir Hirs He She They Which Pronoun Are You Care2 Cause

I'm I required to think an anorexic is fat? That's exactly what the PC brigade is doing with this 58 gender nonsense.

the shart said:
They're also big on the recently-constructed false pronoun "ze".

LGBTs admiring the phonics of Nazis: imagine that.

noteapartypleez said:
Jesus, you know the first loser on a thread when "it" drags Hitler into the argument.

You know you're doing something right when the first goddamned illiterate, totally uninformed moron with the lamest handle on the entirety of the Internet calls you out for pointing out the truth in merely a few seconds after you've done it.

Here, retard:

Ze Hir Hirs He She They Which Pronoun Are You Care2 Cause

Another idiot who thinks an internet blog is a fact, much less "truth". BTW, there's no analogy to the Nazis in that blog.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back