You would never know a US Senator was on trial

Blog: Did anyone in the media hear that a US senator is on trial?

unless of course the Senator in question happened to be a Republican then it would be covered like it was the end of the world. And the board left wingers would be all over it like flies on sh**. But we hear crickets since its a liberal democrat.
Its all over CNN. You do realize we just had a hurricane hit FL right?

Menendez trial: fiery judge reprimands attorneys - CNNPolitics

From the piece I posted.

It's the first time a sitting United States senator has faced a federal bribery trial in 36 years, but CBS, ABC and NBC News did not devote any time to the trial in their Thursday night newscasts
did they devote any time to Drumpfs Russian connections or did they focus on the hurricane?
I think the "Russian connection" is like a fart in the wind…

unless of course the Senator in question happened to be a Republican then it would be covered like it was the end of the world. And the board left wingers would be all over it like flies on sh**. But we hear crickets since its a liberal democrat.

From the piece I posted.

It's the first time a sitting United States senator has faced a federal bribery trial in 36 years, but CBS, ABC and NBC News did not devote any time to the trial in their Thursday night newscasts

Yes.and we all know that if it wasn't mentioned Thursday night, it has never been mentioned before, and will never be mentioned again.
Do these guys use search engines before they comment?

Menendez aide: never asked to do anything illegal - CNNPolitics

By Sarah Jorgensen, CNN

Updated 5:31 PM ET, Thu September 7, 2017

Sure they do, and they click on the options that direct them to RWNJ sites that reinforce their crazy beliefs.

From the piece I posted.

did they devote any time to Drumpfs Russian connections or did they focus on the hurricane?
I think the "Russian connection" is like a fart in the wind…
What you think is like a fart under your own pillow.

From the piece I posted.

Yes.and we all know that if it wasn't mentioned Thursday night, it has never been mentioned before, and will never be mentioned again.

By Sarah Jorgensen, CNN

Sure they do, and they click on the options that direct them to RWNJ sites that reinforce their crazy beliefs.

Now that is funny coming from the psycho left wing.

From the piece I posted.

By Sarah Jorgensen, CNN

Now that is funny coming from the psycho left wing.
Very predictable though, everything is about hypocrisy and envy with the progressive left

There's a reason why I respect
https://news.google.com/news/story/ddUtesqjYQ9LAcMJLGAzTVJ3aNMFM?hl=en

Looks like every single major media outlet is covering it in detail.
Have you looked at the link you just shared?

Not Found
Error 404

Works for me just fine.

But if you'd like to see for yourself, go to Google News, and search for it. You'll find hundreds of stories.
I'm really not that interested. Like shootings in Chicago, it's just another democrat getting caught abusing the trust others had.

:lol:

If you weren't interested, why did you whine about not being able to go to my link?
I made the mistake of thinking you wouldn't post a bad link.

You really should ask Coyote to give you a few pointers.

It's the first time a sitting United States senator has faced a federal bribery trial in 36 years...

Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens, Republican ring a bell?

It does he was investigated, tried, convicted and the conviction was overturned. At the end of 2008-2009. He was running for re-election when the case began. Mendez is in the middle so to speak of his senate term.

Not Found
Error 404

Works for me just fine.

But if you'd like to see for yourself, go to Google News, and search for it. You'll find hundreds of stories.
I'm really not that interested. Like shootings in Chicago, it's just another democrat getting caught abusing the trust others had.

If you weren't interested, why did you whine about not being able to go to my link?

The link was fine. Seems like OE on your end.

Not Found
Error 404

works just fine for me.

relevance.jpg

Not Found
Error 404

Works for me just fine.

I'm really not that interested. Like shootings in Chicago, it's just another democrat getting caught abusing the trust of others.

That's a stupid thing to say because its not just Dems who commit crimes.

It's the first time a sitting United States senator has faced a federal bribery trial in 36 years...

++

I didn't check out if the 36 year representation was accurate or not, but if you were interested in being genuine and candid...and make a contribution to the Facts, you might have mentioned that Ted Stevens had his conviction reversed and was exonerated.....but not before he got beat for reelection. Innocent, but the Democrats got their scalp.

And the Main Stream Media was all over it............................................Its how Bolsheviks roll.

It does he was investigated, tried, convicted and the conviction was overturned. At the end of 2008-2009. He was running for re-election when the case began. Mendez is in the middle so to speak of his senate term.
It doesn't matter the result. Menendez' could see similar results. He hasn't even been convicted yet, so it doesn't matter -- and your citation is wrong.

Even the Fox news link says nine years, not 36 as you noted.

The dependency of when during the term it happened it also pretty stupid. That doesn't matter.

Also plenty of HoR chumps - both R & D who faced trial in the last few decades.

Not Found
Error 404

Works for me just fine.

How is it that everyone else had no problem with the link except you?

++

I didn't check out if the 36 year representation was accurate or not, but if you were interested in being genuine and candid...and make a contribution to the Facts, you might have mentioned that Ted Stevens had his conviction reversed and was exonerated.....but not before he got beat for reelection. Innocent, but the Democrats got their scalp.

Er, He was convicted by a jury of his peers -- and I'm pretty damn fucking sure when the trial took place, it was the BUSH Justice Department.

Scalpy.

Not Found
Error 404

Works for me just fine.

I'm really not that interested. Like shootings in Chicago, it's just another democrat getting caught abusing the trust of others.

That's a stupid thing to say because its not just Dems who commit crimes.
Who said it was just democrats?

Forum List

Back