You’d Better Watch Out For That Big, Big Bus Headed Your Way, Jarod

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

White House attorneys are looking into Jared Kushner’s meetings with executives from companies that loaned millions of dollars to his family's business.

The two companies, Apollo and Citigroup loaned $184 million and $325 million, respectively, to the business run by Kushner's family.

Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) ratted Kushner out to the Office of Government Ethics, knowing none of the congressional Republicans would dare risk running afoul of the idiot trump.

Krishnamoorthi cited “reports that Kushner met with executives from Apollo Global Management and Citigroup shortly before each company loaned the Kushner Companies millions of dollars.” Meetings that could indicate another shady deal made by Kushner, which violate federal ethics regulations due to his association with the White House.

The Wall Street Journal reports it posses a letter written by acting director of the Office of Government Ethics, David Apol, which addresses the issue Krishnamoorthi brought to his attention. In the letter Apol states.” ‘I have discussed this matter with the White House Counsel's Office in order to ensure that they have begun the process of ascertaining the facts necessary to determine whether any law or regulation has been violated and whether any additional procedures are necessary to avoid violations in the future. During that discussion, the White House informed me that they had already begun this process. I have asked the White House to inform me of the results of that process.' "

Regarding this development, a spokesman for Apollo and a spokeswoman for Citigroup both denied any wrongdoing in their loaning these great sums of money to Kushner Company, and that the loans have nothing to do with Kushner’s position as a top adviser to the idiot trump.

The Washington Post reported “He [Kushner] requested more intelligence than most other White House officials.” After learning of the Post’s article, and after other reports that he repeatedly updated his clearance forms since becoming the idiot trump’s adviser, Kushner’s security clearance downgraded from "top secret" to "secret."

The idiot trump and his attorneys know special counsel Mueller is rapidly closing in on the idiot trump and his corrupt swamp rats. The idiot trump’s attorneys could use the question of Kushner’s ethics as a bargaining chip with Mueller, and give them Kushner a scapegoat for the idiot trump's part in the Russian scandal's collusion, obstruction of justice, and other lesser charges.

The idiot trump knows Ivanka would forgive him for sending her husband up the river for life without parole, if it saves her’s and daddy’s hinies.

You’d better watch out for that big, big bus headed your way, Jarod. Or you will soon be under it. You MUST have realized long ago, your daddy-in-law has no ethics at all. If this glaring fact escaped your notice, you deserve to be road-kill under that bus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-counsel-examines-loans-to-kushners-family-business/ar-BBKJtka?ocid=spartandhp

White House attorneys are looking into Jared Kushner’s meetings with executives from companies that loaned millions of dollars to his family's business.

The two companies, Apollo and Citigroup loaned $184 million and $325 million, respectively, to the business run by Kushner's family.

Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) ratted Kushner out to the Office of Government Ethics, knowing none of the congressional Republicans would dare risk running afoul of the idiot trump.

Krishnamoorthi cited “reports that Kushner met with executives from Apollo Global Management and Citigroup shortly before each company loaned the Kushner Companies millions of dollars.” Meetings that could indicate another shady deal made by Kushner, which violate federal ethics regulations due to his association with the White House.

The Wall Street Journal reports it posses a letter written by acting director of the Office of Government Ethics, David Apol, which addresses the issue Krishnamoorthi brought to his attention. In the letter Apol states.” ‘I have discussed this matter with the White House Counsel's Office in order to ensure that they have begun the process of ascertaining the facts necessary to determine whether any law or regulation has been violated and whether any additional procedures are necessary to avoid violations in the future. During that discussion, the White House informed me that they had already begun this process. I have asked the White House to inform me of the results of that process.' "

Regarding this development, a spokesman for Apollo and a spokeswoman for Citigroup both denied any wrongdoing in their loaning these great sums of money to Kushner Company, and that the loans have nothing to do with Kushner’s position as a top adviser to the idiot trump.

The Washington Post reported “He [Kushner] requested more intelligence than most other White House officials.” After learning of the Post’s article, and after other reports that he repeatedly updated his clearance forms since becoming the idiot trump’s adviser, Kushner’s security clearance downgraded from "top secret" to "secret."

The idiot trump and his attorneys know special counsel Mueller is rapidly closing in on the idiot trump and his corrupt swamp rats. The idiot trump’s attorneys could use the question of Kushner’s ethics as a bargaining chip with Mueller, and give them Kushner a scapegoat for the idiot trump's part in the Russian scandal's collusion, obstruction of justice, and other lesser charges.

The idiot trump knows Ivanka would forgive him for sending her husband up the river for life without parole, if it saves her’s and daddy’s hinies.

You’d better watch out for that big, big bus headed your way, Jarod. Or you will soon be under it. You MUST have realized long ago, your daddy-in-law has no ethics at all. If this glaring fact escaped your notice, you deserve to be road-kill under that bus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-counsel-examines-loans-to-kushners-family-business/ar-BBKJtka?ocid=spartandhp

Kushner met with the banks that loaned him money? Sinister! it's a crime to talk with your bankers, isn't it?

You are a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back