You'd think a fair percentage of libs. would eventually figure it out

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
Yeah, turns out there's nothing on the Russians and campaign. What a surprise. Liberal propaganda and excuses are a shit storm over poison.

Thing is they gone messed with Trump, and he may be onto something. Even if he's not he's onto something. Trump said he has a temperament of a winner. Doesn't quite meet the definition, but I get it. He always seems to be a step or so ahead of the game, even we think he's not. You'll have to dream something else up as an excuse for the election, or why Trump should be impeached.

You'd think a fair percentage of libs. would eventually figure it out
I think they call that "giving too much credit"

Just because you shut you eyes, that doesn't mean something doesn't exist.

Stay ignorant.

The conformity experiments describes why most of them just go along with the crowd.

They won't figure it out. They are engaged in a war against America. It is a Liberal, Marxist, Fascist Jihad.
They won't Globalism & Collectivism, and they want it now, and they will tear America Apart if they have to to get it.

After a few years of being denied this politically expect them to develop stronger ties with their Islamic Jihadist allies, and seeing people like Madonna, and Alec Baldwin strapping bombs to themselves and detonating them for the glory of allah-dnc-globalism-atheism-collectivism.

And if you think I am kidding, you are naive. They are plotting a Civil War, and this stuff is just The Psychological Warfare they are engaging in before they start "Burning This Bitch Down!"

There has never been such a thing as a "Peaceful Resistance Movement" they always turn to violence in the end.

Perhaps Obama will indeed get that third term he wanted.

Stay ignorant.

So when will concrete proof of all this be forthcoming?

It's all theatre and getting old

When will the investigation be allowed to begin?

Isn't that the assumption Joe McCarthy used to start HIS hearings? Read the history of how that ugly witch hunt got started...

Actually it's not, but good try regardless.

Stay ignorant.

Isn't that the assumption Joe McCarthy used to start HIS hearings? Read the history of how that ugly witch hunt got started...

Actually it's not, but good try regardless.

Yeah it is a GREAT comparison. Open an investigation with NO evidence and NO limit to the scope. Then parade EVERYONE with any "connections" to Russians before it.. What am I missing??

You need to be careful because the Russian boogyman thing cuts both ways. Podesta was a register LOBBYIST for Russian megabank DURING the campaign. A bank that controls 30% of ALL Russian assets. With ties to the Russian mob and the Kremlin.. You really up for another EPIC witch hunt? Guarantee -- there will casualties on both sides.

Blaming everyone and everything for the Hillary loss is far easier for the left than admitting they nominated a very bad candidate and likely the only one Trump could beat.

Funny how things have changed around here since before the election when the RW'ers couldn't heap enough praise on wikileaks for damaging Clinton's election chances.

The conformity experiments describes why most of them just go along with the crowd.

The irony is amazing.

Oh I am sure you think I am just going along with the crowd and being just influenced by popular demand by supporting conservatives.

Yeah, cause so many in the entertainment industry sure are conservatives. Cause the main stream media sure support conservatives.

Unless an unreal stupid fuck like you still believe it was all due to a video, buy carbon credits cause you believe Al Gore, really believe transgender bathrooms is a giant fucking deal, and think all of the kuuunts emails that she deleted were just innocent little messages.

You are the epitome of following the crowd you ignorant blob. If you think it is the popular stance to support conservative values, then you are a far bigger giant piece of shit than I thought. Did not think that was possible you fucking loser.

Stay ignorant.

The Venona papers pretty much vindicated Mccarthy, but the pathetic moronic marxist Saul alinsky sheep, and especially hollywood attack him on a daily basis.

The irony is amazing.

Oh I am sure you think I am just going along with the crowd and being just influenced by popular demand by supporting conservatives.

Yeah, cause so many in the entertainment industry sure are conservatives. Cause the main stream media sure support conservatives.

Unless an unreal stupid fuck like you still believe it was all due to a video, buy carbon credits cause you believe Al Gore, really believe transgender bathrooms is a giant fucking deal, and think all of the kuuunts emails that she deleted were just innocent little messages.

You are the epitome of following the crowd you ignorant blob. If you think it is the popular stance to support conservative values, then you are a far bigger giant piece of shit than I thought. Did not think that was possible you fucking loser.

Everything you have your knickers atwist over is a function of america selling out to concentrated corporate wealth and power. Just keep on deregulating, till it dawns on ya. The people have no representation. Goldman Sachs runs the white house, just like it would have had Hilary prevailed. Wall Street and central banks dictate your economic system, your economic system dictates your political system. To continue to believe that partisanshit within the system as a way forward IS just going along with the crowd.

Sorry, but there's smoke that needs investigation.

Trump%20%26%20His%20Team%27s%20Ties%20to%20Russia_2.png

Whether it leads to fire is why we need a bipartisan, independent investigation.

Russia: Trump & His Team’s Ties

Forum List

Back