You'll be surprised to find out who the biggest abortionist in history is....

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
This Abortionist aborted about 1,000,000 babies in the U.S. alone just last year - and that's only the ones we know about. And sadly, unlike other abortionists, He performs the abortion against the mother's will and in many cases without her even knowing. This Abortionist is so prolific, at least 20% of all pregnancies worldwide end by His hands - but again, those are only the ones we know about. Because He often performs the abortion before the woman even knows she is pregnant, it probably happens much more frequently than 20%. You know Who He is. Its quite clear He values the life of an unborn child very, very little.

This Abortionist aborted about 1,000,000 babies in the U.S. alone just last year - and that's only the ones we know about. And sadly, unlike other abortionists, He performs the abortion against the mother's will and in many cases without her even knowing. This Abortionist is so prolific, at least 20% of all pregnancies worldwide end by His hands - but again, those are only the ones we know about. Because He often performs the abortion before the woman even knows she is pregnant, it probably happens much more frequently than 20%.

20% ... not 50%?

You know Who He is. Its quite clear He values the life of an unborn child very, very little.

So your idea seems to be because you have to die in 99.995% on an effect what will destroy your health everyone has the right to abort you now? In general it seems not to be very easy to make human beings and to keep them alive. If we use the categorical imperative from Immanuel Kant then the conclusion should be to take care, isn't it? Who likes to live should not kill - and who kills himselve is normally not able to kill others. To kill is nearly always only a perversion. But to kill most innocent and most helpless human beings on no reason to do so in their mothers womb and to bring the mothers into a situation where they have to agree with ... what for heavens sake is this? I don't have any word for such an extremly deep perversion.

Last edited:
This Abortionist aborted about 1,000,000 babies in the U.S. alone just last year - and that's only the ones we know about. And sadly, unlike other abortionists, He performs the abortion against the mother's will and in many cases without her even knowing. This Abortionist is so prolific, at least 20% of all pregnancies worldwide end by His hands - but again, those are only the ones we know about. Because He often performs the abortion before the woman even knows she is pregnant, it probably happens much more frequently than 20%.

20% ... not 50%?

You know Who He is. Its quite clear He values the life of an unborn child very, very little.

So your idea seems to be because you have to die in 99.995% on an effect what will destroy your health everyone has the right to abort you now? In general it seems not to be very easy to make human beings and to keep them alive. If we use the categorical imperative from Immanuel Kant then the conclusion should be to take care, isn't it? Who likes to live should not kill - and who kills himselve is normally not able to kill others. To kill is nearly always only a perversion. But to kill most innocent and most helpless human beings on no reason to do so in their mothers womb and to bring the mothers into a situation where they have to agree with ... what for heavens sake is this? I don't have any word for such an extremly deep perversion.

"To kill is nearly always only a perversion"

You should read the bibles. Your gawds kill relentlessly.

This Abortionist aborted about 1,000,000 babies in the U.S. alone just last year - and that's only the ones we know about. And sadly, unlike other abortionists, He performs the abortion against the mother's will and in many cases without her even knowing. This Abortionist is so prolific, at least 20% of all pregnancies worldwide end by His hands - but again, those are only the ones we know about. Because He often performs the abortion before the woman even knows she is pregnant, it probably happens much more frequently than 20%. You know Who He is. Its quite clear He values the life of an unborn child very, very little.
Priceless truely blaming a god it doesn't believe exists,yet blaming just the same.gotta wonder about its mental state

20% ... not 50%?

If I read the bible then I don't have your problems and additionally I don't know who or what your "gawd" is: I believe just simple in god. God is the creator of everything [and more] what's all around you. Unfortunatelly everything what's all around you will die. We don't know why it is so. Nevertheless we try not to follow the deadly desasters all around - we try to follow the creating spirit of love.

Last edited:

20% ... not 50%?

If I read the bible then I don't have your problems and additionally I don't know who or what your "gawd" is: I believe just simple in god. God is the creator of everything [and more] what's all around you. Unfortunatelly everything what's all around you will die. We don't know why it is so. Nevertheless we try not to follow the deadly desasters all around - we try to follow the creating spirit of love.

Reading just the bibles and carelessly accepting only the Western conceptions of polytheistic gawds limits your exposure to all the other gawds. Some comparison shopping is in your best interest.

20% ... not 50%?

Reading just the bibles

The bibles?

and carelessly accepting only the Western conceptions of polytheistic gawds limits your exposure to all the other gawds.

What is a gawd, what are gawds - what are you speaking about in this context? What do you think is a western concept of polytheism?

Some comparison shopping is in your best interest.

What to compare in such contextes? A dead baby is not able to drink milk from the own mothers breast.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back