'You'll never see him': Questions raised over GOP Sen. Tom Cotton’s official residence

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is a despicable personal attack. lay off Senator cotton. he's my bro. lay off my bro

staying in DC actually saves taxpayer money

Last edited:
I imagine this is quite common. When Senator Jay Rockefeller was in office he was rarely in state. His wife and family never. Once he retired he was never heard from again.

Yeah. Bring up a dopey topic just to suggest people “lay off.” :dunno:

this is a despicable personal attack. lay off Senator cotton. he's my bro. lay off my bro

staying in DC actually saves taxpayer money

It's more election fraud from Republicans.

Sometimes people seem to forget that they aren’t required to create threads at all.
sometimes people forget not to click on threads if they're not interested, in addition to forgetting to ignore basquebromance instead always whining whenever he opens his mouth

sometimes people forget not to click on threads if they're not interested,

Not interested? Dude. It was fascinating. Riveting.
in addition to forgetting to ignore basquebromance instead always whining whenever he opens his mouth
You typed.

Anyway, if I had you on ignore, how could I know when you dumbass posting required a sensitive and discerning analysis.

Shit. Think things through. 👍

I imagine this is quite common. When Senator Jay Rockefeller was in office he was rarely in state. His wife and family never. Once he retired he was never heard from again.
Jay Rockefeller is a globalist. Richer beyond any others excepting those of the world elites who sit around the same table. The image of all races, cultures, ethnic people in the world holding hands is a mirage. The image is Jay and the real people with power holding hands and ringing in the totalitarian globalist world dictatorship.

Forum List

Back