Young Anti-Vaxx Nurse DIES Of Coronavirus After Hospitalization In Louisiana!

I don't need a isolation bubble, I got vaccinated.
1626465349318.png

And yet they still highly recommend you wear a mask and social distance because you still might catch COVID from the lepers...

What good was that vaccination?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

What's your point? Yes there is a risk equation in play. I guess we should posting every time someone dies from the vaccine now too?

Last edited:
I can tell you folks are all torn up with grief over her passing, huh? You're practically beating off in glee when a person who distrusts this vaccine dies for their lack of trust. Did it ever occur to you that part of the reason a lot of Americans are refusing this vaccine is that they've lost trust in ANY kind of authority and even any government or media outlets?
I don't feel bad for Scientologists or other cultists like Jim Jones, just their children. I didn't feel bad for the Branch Davidians, just their children. I didn't feel bad for Randy Weaver's family, except for the innocent children. All of them don't trust government, authority, or media outfits.

I certainly don't feel bad for the Covidiots, just their children.

And he just did it again. He's laughing at the moderators at this point, knowing they won't do anything to him.
Why should they? Marc is okay with Biden's son calling him the n word. So what's the big deal?
You're OK with Trump being a pedophile, but you are not allowed to call another USMB member a pedophile.

But will Muhammed face any sanction for deliberately, knowingly bypassing the filter? Will he get any time-out from the board?

This is how we see how things are run here. When it matters.
Brother Synth, I've peeped the game from very early on in my time here.

The MODs are almost all hard rightwingers, and they're all biased.

They tend to promote members having to report "infractions" on one another in order for them to actually do something, however, that only seems to be the case when the "infraction" is done by a rightwinger, almost all to a man, they snap into action whenever any actual or even potential "infraction" is committed by a leftwinger.

I don't play that game w/them, never have. I just call it out in the open right here in the threads.

The best disinfectant is sunshine.

But unless and until these radical far rightwing MODs are rooted out, nothing will change.

Good thoughts though, so thank you.
I'm keeping an eye on Muhammed's account.
4i6Ckte.gif

ZOMG One young person dies from Covid!!!!! Meanwhile dozens of young people die in car crashes recently:

Yea she was from my city, this is old news. We saw this on the local news. Nobody said she was anti-vax but since people are getting covid WITH the vax then she was obviously smarter than most.

Last edited:
Yea she was from my city, this is old news. We saw this on the local news. Nobody said she was anti-vax but since people are getting covid WITH the vax then she was obviously smarter than most.
Was she? Who told you people are catching Covid with the vax?

Um ABC news. Tonight. Talked about many people fully vaccinated getting Covid, some dying. So does this shit work or not?

And the hospital she died at is disputing it was from Covid.

Um ABC news. Tonight. Talked about many people fully vaccinated getting Covid, some dying. So does this shit work or not?

That link is advertiser.com which is right leaning rag not ABC.

Nothing on ABCnews.com like what you are describing.

Was she murdered for her disagreement?

Apparently you didn't watch the 530 ABC news tonight.

Click on "Covid 19 cases rising worldwide"

Dude the daily advertiser is our local newspaper. It is ANYTHING but "right leaning." It is the main newspaper serving the greater Acadiana area. My parents who are republicans stopped subscribing to it 20 years ago because it was in the tank with Clinton no matter what he did.

I promise you have no fucking clue about our local newspaper and its political leanings.

Dude the daily advertiser is our local newspaper. It is ANYTHING but "right leaning." It is the main newspaper serving the greater Acadiana area. My parents who are republicans stopped subscribing to it 20 years ago because it was in the tank with Clinton no matter what he did.

I promise you have no fucking clue about our local newspaper and its political leanings.
"Apparently you didn't watch the 530 ABC news tonight."

Correct. Its not 5:30 in CA.

The only reason why I'm not taking the shot. It is against my belief.
But you can give my doses to the Japanese because death to them is like receiving a gold medal. They are raised to be Kamikaze pilots.

"Apparently you didn't watch the 530 ABC news tonight."

Correct. Its not 5:30 in CA.

Dude the paper you linked to is based in fucking AUSTRALIA!!! This fucking paper is based in Lafayette Louisiana.

It's not 530pm in Cali yet?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID? DO YOU NOT FUCKING REALIZE THAT THE 530NEWS PLAYS AT 330PM IN CALI? 630 on the east coast? Wow you really are one stupid mother fucker. People live outside of fucking Cali you stupid fuck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back