Young Anti-Vaxx Nurse DIES Of Coronavirus After Hospitalization In Louisiana!

But will Muhammed face any sanction for deliberately, knowingly bypassing the filter? Will he get any time-out from the board?

This is how we see how things are run here. When it matters.
Brother Synth, I've peeped the game from very early on in my time here.

The MODs are almost all hard rightwingers, and they're all biased.

They tend to promote members having to report "infractions", however, that only seems to be the case when the "infraction" is done by a rightwinger, almost all to a man, they snap into action whenever any actual or even potential "infraction" is committed by a leftwinger.

I don't play that game w/them, never have. I just call it out in the open right here in the threads.

The best disinfectant is sunshine.

But unless and until these radical far rightwing MODs are rooted out, nothing will change.

Good thoughts though, so thank you.

Oooh bold type is intimidating
I did get a good laugh out of the "brother synth" bit, though.

For every one of these anecdotal examples you have, I have one or somebody wishes they had and got them vax.

I haven't got it and I feel great. I'll bet I'm in way better physical shape than everybody on this fucking form.

Covid is literally the cold virus. Literally.

Why the fuck were they cutting the aids virus in the shots in Europe? What the fuck was that all about?

Why is the government giving big Pharma liability protection for vaccine injuries?

Do you bother to even think about any of this shit or are you just a mindless propaganda mouthpiece?
Stop getting your COVID news from Facebook and Kookery.com

Well, that sure does it, Marc.

To protest the injustice, I believe your only real course of action is now self-immolation.
tenor.gif

You're a funny guy. Good one.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

View attachment 513426

They sell isolation bubbles that work even better than those masks and social distancing and I think all of you deathly scared of COVID should go live in one and leave those of us interacting with the world alone.

Do you need a coloring book or crayons while you're in there?

I would offer a puppy to hug but it might be infected.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I don't need a isolation bubble, I got vaccinated.

Several party of slavery supporters in this forum falsely claimed that president Trump said the virus was a hoax.

Disinformation.

Hey, racist piece of shit n!gger, why are you not bitching about that?

You're a low IQ subhuman piece of shit.
I welcome your hatred!

Sit and seethe you little piss aunt.
I reported that post, and the mods removed it.

But will Muhammed face any sanction for deliberately, knowingly bypassing the filter? Will he get any time-out from the board?

This is how we see how things are run here. When it matters.
Fuck off, Karen.

Sad that she passed.....but nothing to gloat about.....

However, as I am indifferent to people who refuse to take the vaccine -- I notice many of them have lots of disparaging things to say about people who did take the vaccine and encourage others to take it......

and I am wondering why this story made a certain right winger on this message board (Muhummad) go into a racist bitch-fit

For every one of these anecdotal examples you have, I have one or somebody wishes they had and got them vax.

I haven't got it and I feel great. I'll bet I'm in way better physical shape than everybody on this fucking form.

Covid is literally the cold virus. Literally.

Why the fuck were they cutting the aids virus in the shots in Europe? What the fuck was that all about?

Why is the government giving big Pharma liability protection for vaccine injuries?

Do you bother to even think about any of this shit or are you just a mindless propaganda mouthpiece?
Stop getting your COVID news from Facebook and Kookery.com
So, why does Big Pharma have liability protections from COVID vaxes?

However, as I am indifferent to people who refuse to take the vaccine -- I notice many of them have lots of disparaging things to say about people who did take the vaccine and encourage others to take it......

and I am wondering why this story made a certain right winger on this message board (Muhummad) go into a racist bitch-fit
I don't care what you do to your body. Why do you demand that I do something to mine?

So, why does Big Pharma have liability protections from COVID vaxes?
Your claim is somewhat misleading Boots.
They are protected until 2024, but that delay would be the same on ANY new vaccine.

I don't care what you do to your body. Why do you demand that I do something to mine?
Do what you want with your body....just don't share your diseases with the rest of us. TIA.

as someone pointed out to you earlier -- they demand that you keep your viruses to yourself.....

It would be like you feeling like you had a right to cough or sneeze in their face and them "demanding" you cover your mouth is somehow them infringing on your freedom...

And he just did it again. He's laughing at the moderators at this point, knowing they won't do anything to him.
Why should they? Marc is okay with Biden's son calling him the n word. So what's the big deal?
Who?
You've already proved you don't care if Biden's son is a white supremacist. So you have no bark in this one. Biden sure has brought out all the racist in the democrat party. I give him cudos on that.

Forum List

Back