Young med student dies after second jab

You're marginalizing the deaths of half a million people.
I have not made any mention of a half million people anywhere on this thread.

Hilarious. You don't need to mention something like this.

We're talking about the difference between one person dying of a vaccine compared to half a million dying from the virus the vaccine is supposed to protect against.

I know you're trying to push your agenda, I know you're willing to do any sneaky old trick to try and push your agenda. But I'm not going to play by your ridiculous rules.

Which is better? The deaths of 300,000 or the deaths of 20,000?

What's the point of this post?
Are you saying that she died because she got the second jab two months beforehand?
In idiot Republican logiks, this OP actually makes sense.
What do you think she died of ?
Lefties are looking for a way to derail this thread, so don't let them pull you too far away...
What's the point you're making in your OP...you know, so the thread doesn't get derailed.

How does "no information about cause of death" become "the vaccine did it"
Did it say that "the vaccine did it?" I see you used quotes...
That is the implication of the thread.
It didn't day that she died from the vax. It is quite possible that she did though, since people are dying after they get the jab.
Don't be silly. There is no reason to believe that is why she died.
Since the author never makes any claim one way or the other about cause of death, but gave a lead-up describing events prior to her death, what does "passed away unexpectedly" bring to your mind? I'm not asking about anything other than those 3 words-your interpretation if you will. I like to see how other minds work compared to mine. Tx.

We're talking about the difference between one person dying of a vaccine compared to half a million dying from the virus the vaccine is supposed to protect against.
No, that is what YOU are talking about. No we.

Are you saying that she died because she got the second jab two months beforehand?
Lefties are looking for a way to derail this thread, so don't let them pull you too far away...
What's the point you're making in your OP...you know, so the thread doesn't get derailed.
As stated in the opening post, it is sad that this young med student died.

You're right.
I wonder if it was a car crash...medical students are often dying in car crashes.

Maybe BullDog missed seeing my question so I'll throw in out there for anyone who will answer the question. What does "passed away unexpectedly" mean/imply/suggest...whatever direction your mind goes when a family writes that in an obit? Losing loved ones is hard either way-expected or unexpected, and dying at 20 unexpectedly is hard to grasp. BTW- I'm not referencing religious views or lack of religious views in regards to that 3 word phrase. I'm asking for anyone's literal interpretation.

You're right.
I wonder if it was a car crash...medical students are often dying in car crashes.
All we have to do to find out the truth is look up the CNN story, right? Maybe see what USA today has to say about it?

You're right.
All we have to do to find out the truth is look up the CNN story, right? Maybe see what USA today has to say about it?
lol USA Today. I remember when I used to love that paper when I was attracted to colorful things and newpapers were all over the place for sale` ha.

I prefer using independent sources from Malaysia, Australia, or even al Jazeera. Even with Al Jazeera's political biases showing around the edges in various pieces, it's still a great way to get world news that's better than MSM.

Oh my word.

So, essentially your argument is "I can't take part in an adult discussion, you have to come down to my childish level"?
Let's just stick to what I really did say and what the article said. Have I said anything that is not true? Is there anything in the article that is not true?

How sad. A young med student has died.

Obsessed Med student dies suddenly weeks after second COVID jab

She's an LWNJ moonbat. So she probably overdosed on street drugs.
She recently got the deadly vaccine. Barely two months ago. Sad.
Nice non sequitur fallacy, fucking retard.

You have provided no evidence that the vaccine had anything to do with her death, moron.

What is sad is that you are one of those idiots who bought into RFK junior's a disinformation and Joe Biden's TDS inspired alarmism regarding Trump's vaccine.

Oh look! Now Biden is one of the first in line to get the vaccine that Trump made available to him.

My, my, my... how quickly Biden's fear of Trump's Operation Warp Speed vaccine changed.

Oh my word.

So, essentially your argument is "I can't take part in an adult discussion, you have to come down to my childish level"?
Let's just stick to what I really did say and what the article said. Have I said anything that is not true? Is there anything in the article that is not true?

Why should we keep this conversation to what you feel comfortable about?

Oh, right, because it's oh so convenient for you to ignore the fact that you're using the article to be like "oh, one person died"

Look, if you can't do adult conversation, just let me know and I won't talk to you again in the future. That simple. I'm NOT GOING DOWN TO A SIMPLE LEVEL.

This thread has lefties claiming that the article said things that it didn't, and it has lefties claiming that I have said things that I have not.

I have asked several times if anybody has seen anything that I have said that is not true, and I have asked if anybody can find anything in the article that is not true, but nobody has come up with anything at all.

No lefty disputes the content of the article.

Oh my word.

Oh, right, because it's oh so convenient for you to ignore the fact that you're using the article to be like "oh, one person died"

Look, if you can't do adult conversation, just let me know and I won't talk to you again in the future. That simple. I'm NOT GOING DOWN TO A SIMPLE LEVEL.
Have I said anything that is not true? Is there anything in the article that isn't true?

Oh my word.

Have I said anything that is not true? Is there anything in the article that isn't true?
Yeah, we know...you're just asking questions.

Forum List

Back