Young med student dies after second jab

How does "no information about cause of death" become "the vaccine did it"
It doesn't. You made this up. With all the people dying after the jab, I can see why you jumped to this incorrect conclusion though.

It is quite possible that she did though, since people are dying after they get the jab.
I know you don't understand why this statement is so painfully stupid and specious on several levels. Else you would not have said it. It's so sad that so many American adults have little to no grasp of basic mathematical concepts or even of basic logic.

It is quite possible that she did though, since people are dying after they get the jab.
I know you don't understand why this statement is so painfully stupid and specious on several levels. Else you would not have said it. It's so sad that so many American adults have little to no grasp of basic mathematical concepts or even of basic logic.
It really is quite possible that she died because she took that deadly jab. People really are dying after getting the jab.

It really is quite possible that she died because she took that deadly jab. People really are dying after getting the jab.
So, so painfully stupid and specious. Good god. I know you think you are being clever with your weaselly little dog whistles, but you really aren't.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Did it say that "the vaccine did it?" I see you used quotes...
That is the implication of the thread.
It didn't day that she died from the vax. It is quite possible that she did though, since people are dying after they get the jab.
Don't be silly. There is no reason to believe that is why she died.

It didn't day that she died from the vax. It is quite possible that she did though, since people are dying after they get the jab.
Don't be silly. There is no reason to believe that is why she died.
Who believes this is why she died?

It didn't say what the lefty claimed it said.
Okay. You can play dumb all you want, but it just ends up making you look dumb. The blogger knew the dog whistle he was blowing. And so did you, which is why you posted it.
Did this blogger say anything that isn't true?
Maybe you aren't following. As educated, functioning adults, we should be expected to understand the dog whistle tactic. the "I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'" tactic used by people without the guts to say things outright, in hopes that the message will be receive3d anyway. Which is the case with you, as you and I both know, regarding this blog you cherry picked after all the credible sources failed to prop up your fantasies.

So your repeated, dumb questions aren't serving any purpose but you make you look dumb and dishonest. We get it, the idiot blogger never wrote "the vaccine did it". Message received anyway, as your strutting around shows us.

Yeah...sure it doesn't.
Let's look at the headline again
Obsessed Med student dies suddenly weeks after second COVID jab

Yeah...sure it doesn't.
And?

Yeah...sure it doesn't.
And?
It's your thread, what point are you making?

Yeah...sure it doesn't.
And?
And you're just another lying batshit crazy trump supporter. Are you really stupid enough to think your dumb stunt isn't obvious?

Yeah...sure it doesn't.
And?
And you're just another lying batshit crazy trump supporter. Are you really stupid enough to think your dumb stunt isn't obvious?
What have I said that is not true?

Forum List

Back