Young med student dies after second jab

Every individual should do their own risk/benefit analysis when deciding whether or not to get the shot.
Like, the risk/benefit analysis of trusting experts and data.
I was talking about normal people, not you.

You are very significantly less intelligent than a normal person. The entire conversation goes way the fuck over your head.

We're talking about the difference between one person dying of a vaccine compared to half a million dying from the virus the vaccine is supposed to protect against.
No, that is what YOU are talking about. No we.

Oh my word.

So, essentially your argument is "I can't take part in an adult discussion, you have to come down to my childish level"?
Let's just stick to what I really did say and what the article said. Have I said anything that is not true? Is there anything in the article that is not true?

Why should we keep this conversation to what you feel comfortable about?

Oh, right, because it's oh so convenient for you to ignore the fact that you're using the article to be like "oh, one person died"

Look, if you can't do adult conversation, just let me know and I won't talk to you again in the future. That simple. I'm NOT GOING DOWN TO A SIMPLE LEVEL.
Have I said anything that is not true? Is there anything in the article that isn't true?

Oh my word. Are we playing these childish games.

Go away.
Used to be that lefties would call me a racist and tell me they are putting me on ignore when they got beat this badly in a debate.

Forum List

Back