Youngkin now leads!..........

The so-called "tidewater" of Va. suburb of D.C. usually runs liberal but even Tidewater Virginians are fed up with the attack on parents and federal monitoring on school boards courtesy of democrats so the momentum is in Youngkin's favor.

Brandon was less coherent than usual in VA, which confused scholars who insist that's not even possible.

My God that was a fucking dumpster fire. The Dim guv looked like he wanted to crawl away and move out of state.

I gotta ask..... is Dominion in charge of telling us who wins?

leftist meltdown in 3.....2.......1........
Most people don't know this, but some of the loopholes which made it easier to cast fraudulent ballots during the pandemic have expired in VA.

For example, one needs to request an absentee ballot with photo ID for Tuesday. Also, the ballot must be witnessed. These were not required for the 2020 general election.

I will remain hopeful.

And our three votes from this house will be delivered in person, maskless, just like in 2020...

1635471931389.png

maybelooking said:
www.foxnews.com

Fox News Poll: Youngkin pulls ahead of McAuliffe among Virginia likely voters

Republican Glenn Youngkin has moved ahead of Democrat Terry McAuliffe in the Virginia governor’s race, less than a week before the Virginia gubernatorial election on Nov. 3.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com
leftist meltdown in 3.....2.......1........
Pets and dead people are starting to show up at the polls.....

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

I am a Libertarian/Conservative/Nationalist, because i believe if you come here illegally then you dont belong here. Now get the fuck out.

Progressive Democrats all....

Last edited:
The best thing about all of this is that Youngkins lead has grown AFTER the potato and magic negro came out to stump for his opponent!!!!!!!!!!

great job Dems!!!!!!!!!!

If Youngkin does pull it off, the Democrats are going to head for the hills, and gridlock will ensue. That would be perfect until next November, when we can refloat the ship.

And by the way Leftists, if he does pull it off, it is because almost 18% of likely Democrat voters say they will NOT vote for the sitting governor.

Why?

Seems, parents do not like you messing with their kids, their schools, and their jobs; and now it came to roost on their doors.

If Youngkin wins, you have just given the GOP a blueprint on how to turn Democratic voters, and your ARROGANCE did it!

We thank you for your support!

Also, polls are nothing but a snap shot in time; they can change week to week if not faster. But 5 days out? Ummm, not so much.

And wait till Virginians hear that Biden and friends want to give some illegals 450K. That will go over just wonderfully, don't you think-)

While this is very encouraging...and a win by that sort of margin would send a giant message to the Demafascist, I hope the voters of VA don't rest on the poll....get out and vote, make the margin bigger....

So do Virginia voters understand that Youngkim was caught on tape stating that he would go aggressively anti-abortion if he wins…

But would only make that public AFTER a win because he knows how unpopular is?

So, some McAuliffe people tried to troll a Youngkin appearance this morning for some negative media. The one on the far right has been outed as the finance director of the Va. young dimocraps.
View attachment 557872
They are getting desperate if they are doing false flag operations.

Here is a link identifying the perps with some more pictures....

Forum List

Back