Your boobs are too big, NO SCHOOL for you!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
No, really.

This is an actual news story. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by idiocy anymore, but this one go my attention...

Actual sweater worn by student pictured below

And yes, I would seriously consider suing the school district if this happened to my kid & I am fundamentally against frivolous lawsuits

teacher must hate "fat kids" (this girl is not thin, but not grossly overweight either - would not call her "plus sized")

Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit

quote:
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A Joplin High School teacher told a student that she was too "busty" and kicked her out of class for a dress code violation, according to an attorney who represents the teen.

Kelsey Anderson, 17, was wearing a long-sleeved maroon top and blue jeans on Friday when the teacher told Anderson that "plus-size women" need to shop at stores that sell plus-size clothes, according to a news release from attorney Elizabeth Turner.

63339496.jpg

No, really.

This is an actual news story. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by idiocy anymore, but this one go my attention...

And yes, I would seriously consider suing the school district if this happened to my kid & I am fundamentally against frivolous lawsuits

teacher must hate "fat kids" (this girl is not thin, but not grossly overweight either - would not call her "plus sized")

quote:
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A Joplin High School teacher told a student that she was too "busty" and kicked her out of class for a dress code violation, according to an attorney who represents the teen.

Kelsey Anderson, 17, was wearing a long-sleeved maroon top and blue jeans on Friday when the teacher told Anderson that "plus-size women" need to shop at stores that sell plus-size clothes, according to a news release from attorney Elizabeth Turner.

63339496.jpg

Harlot!

And there it goes, the government-run education system's first forays into fascism and brain-conditioning! Whites under attack again but it is never a black a Muslim or the like. For them, anything goes. And so these kids will grow up accustomed to the bias, bigotry and hate the government has against them. And so goes "White Privelege."

No, really.

quote:

63339496.jpg

Well we keep warning all the leftist retards and their weak retard minds are getting what they wanted and it's coming around biting them in their own little liberal world. Now the kids pay the price for leftist stupidity.

What do you think is going to happen when we turn into Germany and the girls are told not to wear skirts because it might offend a Muslim.

Good luck! leftards are going to need it.

YOU ALL WILL EAT YOURSELVES ALIVE , there will be more to come bank on it.

No, really.

quote:

63339496.jpg

The sweater company should hire her as a model

Uhm...nothing wrong with that outfit.

Payday for that teen

Obviously, it showed the teacher that this girl was better built than her! And now that the school has forever harmed the child by hating her own body and being made to feel different, she will go through the rest of her life with this scar. I'd say that alone is worth 10 million!

Uhm...nothing wrong with that outfit.

Payday for that teen

Obviously, it showed the teacher that this girl was better built than her! And now that the school has forever harmed the child by hating her own body and being made to feel different, she will go through the rest of her life with this scar. I'd say that alone is worth 10 million!

Gimme case for a decent attorney

What's up fags? Ain't a school allowed to have a dress code? No tight clothing.

So says the libtards:
Confederate stuff: No
Slut stuff: Yep

Assuming this is accurate information, the teacher should be disciplined, if not fired outright. Impossible to know how much is true, though.

I have a hard time believing the story is untrue - this allegedly happened in front of a class full of students; so there will be plenty of corroborating evidence...

And there it goes, the government-run education system's first forays into fascism and brain-conditioning! Whites under attack again but it is never a black a Muslim or the like. For them, anything goes. And so these kids will grow up accustomed to the bias, bigotry and hate the government has against them. And so goes "White Privelege."

What does that have to do with a girl with big boobs?

No, really.

quote:

63339496.jpg
If they kicked every fat kid out there would be none left

Ask the teacher if the girl's bust size or fashion sense prevents her from understanding math. If not, then start teaching her math instead of spending class time critiquing her choice of sweaters. The teacher needs to be kicked out of class for not doing their job.

No, really.

quote:

63339496.jpg

How dare she have boobs!

Making those Filipino Teachers feel inadequate when standing beside her!

Are you mildly retarded by any chance?

She needs to lose some weight. 17 years old and already looking like a Wal Mart whale. By the way, it's amazing how many teenagers look like that these days. Seems like easily over 50% of them are fat little shits. What the hell are they eating?

Forum List

Back