Your boobs are too big, NO SCHOOL for you!

No, really.

This is an actual news story. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by idiocy anymore, but this one go my attention...

Actual sweater worn by student pictured below

And yes, I would seriously consider suing the school district if this happened to my kid & I am fundamentally against frivolous lawsuits

teacher must hate "fat kids" (this girl is not thin, but not grossly overweight either - would not call her "plus sized")

Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit

quote:
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A Joplin High School teacher told a student that she was too "busty" and kicked her out of class for a dress code violation, according to an attorney who represents the teen.

Kelsey Anderson, 17, was wearing a long-sleeved maroon top and blue jeans on Friday when the teacher told Anderson that "plus-size women" need to shop at stores that sell plus-size clothes, according to a news release from attorney Elizabeth Turner.

63339496.jpg

A profile shot is needed and Bra size?

Assuming this is accurate information, the teacher should be disciplined, if not fired outright. Impossible to know how much is true, though.

I have a hard time believing the story is untrue - this allegedly happened in front of a class full of students; so there will be plenty of corroborating evidence...

Ummm. About that....

Teacher Body Shames 17-Year Old Student Kelsey Anderson for Having Big Boobs | Casey Anthony

For their part, the school is investigating, though have initially remarked that the teacher in question has never once been cited with any grievance. Also noting that the photos being portrayed by Kelsey Anderson and her mom online of her appearance that day may not be entirely reflective of her actual look as she her clothes may have been tied up, untied, and or more revealing than they appeared in the staged photos provided by mom and daughter. There seems to be some corroborating evidence from other students that 17-year old Kelsey Anderson did like to show off some skin and those noticeably large curves of hers, despite the fact she was pretty bulky and the skin did violate the dress code.

Assuming this is accurate information, the teacher should be disciplined, if not fired outright. Impossible to know how much is true, though.

I have a hard time believing the story is untrue - this allegedly happened in front of a class full of students; so there will be plenty of corroborating evidence...

Ummm. About that....

Teacher Body Shames 17-Year Old Student Kelsey Anderson for Having Big Boobs | Casey Anthony

For their part, the school is investigating, though have initially remarked that the teacher in question has never once been cited with any grievance. Also noting that the photos being portrayed by Kelsey Anderson and her mom online of her appearance that day may not be entirely reflective of her actual look as she her clothes may have been tied up, untied, and or more revealing than they appeared in the staged photos provided by mom and daughter. There seems to be some corroborating evidence from other students that 17-year old Kelsey Anderson did like to show off some skin and those noticeably large curves of hers, despite the fact she was pretty bulky and the skin did violate the dress code.

Seems to make sense
Parents are gullible that way

I also question why a teacher would have a conversation like that in front of the whole class like was claimed vs a private conversation away from the class

Ummm. About that....

Seems to make sense

I also question why a teacher would have a conversation like that in front of the whole class like was claimed vs a private conversation away from the class

And yes, I know the source Casey Anthony isn't the best, but unlike a lot of online sites he admits what he knows about a story and what he doesn't, all the while adding comical add-ons to the "bad girls" he links to.

My favorite section is of course the dirty dirty teachers.

The murderers, not so much.

She needs to lose some weight. 17 years old and already looking like a Wal Mart whale. By the way, it's amazing how many teenagers look like that these days. Seems like easily over 50% of them are fat little shits. What the hell are they eating?

Single moms keep their kids filled up with McDonald's food with money the government gives them. That, and playing video games instead of riding bikes.

Ummm. About that....

Seems to make sense

And yes, I know the source Casey Anthony isn't the best, but unlike a lot of online sites he admits what he knows about a story and what he doesn't, all the while adding comical add-ons to the "bad girls" he links to.

We see a lot of these cases today

The aggrieved student immediately takes their case to Facebook only telling their side of the story. I didn't do nothing and look what they did to me

Schools are restricted from telling their side of the story due to privacy rules and social media goes crazy about how bad schools are

Ummm. About that....

Seems to make sense

The aggrieved student immediately takes their case to Facebook only telling their side of the story. I didn't do nothing and look what they did to me

Schools are restricted from telling their side of the story due to privacy rules and social media goes crazy about how bad schools are

And as with Varuca Salt from Willy Wonka, I blame the parents 100%.

If they kicked every fat kid out there would be none left

This is the unfortunate truth. This younger generation is absolutely fucked.

She needs to lose some weight. 17 years old and already looking like a Wal Mart whale. By the way, it's amazing how many teenagers look like that these days. Seems like easily over 50% of them are fat little shits. What the hell are they eating?

That's your take, she looks "like a Wal Mart whale"?

Yes. Did you watch the video? Who cares that she was singled out by her teacher, the more important issue here is why are our young kids so goddamn fat at such an early age? If she's this big at 17, she's screwed for life. She is already a candidate for diabetes and metabolic disorder and heart issues ALREADY. This is a serious epidemic in this country...not whether or not she should be able to try to squeeze her body into jeans that are 4 sizes to small for her.

And there it goes, the government-run education system's first forays into fascism and brain-conditioning! Whites under attack again but it is never a black a Muslim or the like. For them, anything goes. And so these kids will grow up accustomed to the bias, bigotry and hate the government has against them. And so goes "White Privelege."

Are you mildly retarded by any chance?

And there goes another clueless self-effacing liberal without a fact in sight to rely on so resorts immediately to insults as their typical fallback. Another brainless jackass Hillary supporter who can't find any other way to win an argument, so tries to feel superior to all smarter than him! If having an IQ about 60 points over you is retarded, then I'm a complete idiot. Only a piece of dirt like you would take issue with defending a young girl once again the victim of leftist political cowardice. I find that really odd as I would think you would be an EXPERT on cowardice. You libs can't pick stand up fights so you have to attack little children------ which makes it a pretty fair fight for you.

But I AM SO GLAD! It is because of Leftards like you that the democrats keep losing and keep losing still. The best part is now that little girl will grow up to be a congresswoman or senator and a devout conservative to write laws against all those like you having learned the lessons early in life what total jackass petty cowards you all are.

Ummm. About that....

Seems to make sense

And as with Varuca Salt from Willy Wonka, I blame the parents 100%.

Seeing the photos of the girl and her mother.......neither looks that credible

I don't see anything wrong with her appearance. If there is a lawsuit or harassment charge, may she be the one who kicks butt!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Another PIG liberal teacher using the full weight of the laws against the children she would teach rather than looking out for their well-being and education. I'm only surprised the school hasn't taken the girl to court giving her family a list of approved stores they are allowed to shop in for clothes and a school contact where they can get each outfit approved prior to class!

Yes. Did you watch the video? Who cares that she was singled out by her teacher, the more important issue here is why are our young kids so goddamn fat at such an early age? If she's this big at 17, she's screwed for life. She is already a candidate for diabetes and metabolic disorder and heart issues ALREADY. This is a serious epidemic in this country...not whether or not she should be able to try to squeeze her body into jeans that are 4 sizes to small for her.

I saw the pictures and the short video. She's a chunky girl, but calling her a whale is silly, as is saying she's "screwed for life."

Weight is certainly an issue in the US, but you are exaggerating the girl's weight and dismissing the possible inappropriate behavior by the teacher.

Last edited:

I saw the pictures and the short video. She's a chunky girl, but caller her a whale is silly, as is saying she's "screwed for life."

Weight is certainly an issue in the US, but you are exaggerating the girl's weight and dismissing the possible inappropriate behavior by the teacher.

No, it isn't "silly." And I'm not exaggerating either, you're just so used to seeing so many fat people that it's starting to become normal. Chunky is an understatement, she's easily in the overweight category on the BMI index, bordering on obese. And when you have a weight problem as a young teenager (she's probably been big for some time) it does actually have long term affects, and the odds of struggling with weight for the duration of their life increase substantially. The earlier and younger you get fat, the higher the likelihood that they'll have weight issues for their entire life.

I suspect that is the outfit she wore.......but not the way she wore it

I thought lefties told us fat shaming was cruel, evil and a conservative thing.

I thought lefties told us fat shaming was cruel, evil and a conservative thing.

Lefties lost the election....we are no longer PC

We can now call fat women ...Miss Piggy

Forum List

Back