Your expectations for the next administration

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
What are the major issues you want addressed by the next President? Which candidate(s) do you see best meeting your expectations?

My issues:
  • I want fiscal restraint, I would expect Cruz to be the most hardline on spending.
  • I want an end to pushing of non-traditional values, again on this one I'd go with Cruz.
  • For sensible foreign trade policies, my choice would be Trump's stance on not giving away the store.
  • For healthcare and social security I think Trump's business sense would be most helpful.
  • Don't think I'd be disappointed with Supreme Court appointments made by Trump or Cruz or Kasich
  • On keeping our country and military forces safe, I'm uneasy with all of them. Hillary has the experience and one would hope she's learned from all her mistakes.
  • Immigration is not high on my list. I'll toss Kasich a bone.
  • Taxes - anybody but Hillary and Bernie
  • Regarding banking and regulations I'd pick Kasich or Trump to be most sensible, although my heart's with Bernie
  • On the environment I'd also give the nod to Kasich for striking a good balance

Hillary and Bernie just took the stage for the CNN debate. Gonna be hard to watch. Maybe 10 seconds and then a pause....

I'm with ya on that...not for cultural reasons...selfish reasons. I have 200000 shares of phot stock. If it spikes to a dollar...I'm in fat city.

I'm with ya on that...not for cultural reasons...selfish reasons. I have 200000 shares of phot stock. If it spikes to a dollar...I'm in fat city.
Expectations suggest, it's gonna happen..Why them politicians have figured out something else to tax...

#1. Keeping SCOTUS out of the hands of Conservatives, who think money is speech. Citizens United has dealt a critical blow to our Republic, enabling corruption at unprecedented levels.
# 2 - 10 - see #1

#1. Keeping SCOTUS out of the hands of Conservatives, who think money is speech. Citizens United has dealt a critical blow to our Republic, enabling corruption at unprecedented levels.
# 2 - 10 - see #1
That's cause they feel their pay is not enough..

# 2 - 10 - see #1

Even leftist douche bags believe money is speech. They prove it whenever the demand government financing of elections. If money isn't speech, they why provide any money at all?

What is phot stock?
He's trying not to alert the the government that's spying on us....
PHOT is the stock symbol...you can look it up on yahoo finance. It sells right now for 2 cents a share. It's risky...but life is risky.

I noticed the economic illiterate Moonbeam aka Runt bungled it LOL

What is phot stock?
PHOT is the stock symbol...you can look it up on yahoo finance. It sells right now for 2 cents a share. It's risky...but life is risky.

It appears they sell supplies for growing marijuana.

What is phot stock?

Yep...I warned him but he wouldn't listen to me :rolleyes:

What is phot stock?

It could be a major growth industry.

What is phot stock?

It hasn't grown a lick in the trading...but it has potential, he's in at an excellent price, it spikes and I eat crow

It hasn't grown a lick in the trading...but it has potential, he's in at an excellent price, it spikes and I eat crow
There are rumors that the US will petition the UN to legalize..

Forum List

Back