Your Friendly Neighborhood Atheists

There is nothing to be done about 74 up from Lake Elsinore...it is a winding, climbing road going up the mountain side. Only idiots go fast on it.

in this case, the engineers of the road are to blame, just ask freeeeeeeeeeeedombettie.

California State Route 74 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Route 74 between San Juan Capistrano and Lake Elsinore, due to its narrow roads and high traffic volume, holds an ominous claim to fame as one of the most dangerous highways in the state.[10]

There is nothing to be done about 74 up from Lake Elsinore...it is a winding, climbing road going up the mountain side. Only idiots go fast on it.

in this case, the engineers of the road are to blame, just ask freeeeeeeeeeeedombettie.

Route 74 between San Juan Capistrano and Lake Elsinore, due to its narrow roads and high traffic volume, holds an ominous claim to fame as one of the most dangerous highways in the state.[10]

wow. id avoid this road like the damn plague. this kid was walking and was hit and killed. doesnt really make a difference though. dead is dead.

If a private citizen puts up a temporary memorial for her dead kid I do not see that as government endorsement.

I see that as a woman grieving the loss of her son and don't see the harm in showing a little compassion.

So do I.
It's not on a govt building, and it's not 75' tall.

The city/court officials who demanded the removal of the Cross memorial should be named and shamed in the media, print and social.
...and boycotted.

check this out, if you have the stomach for it, and the time:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/184626-is-this-justice-4.html#post4130969

check this out, if you have the stomach for it, and the time:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/184626-is-this-justice-4.html#post4130969
wow. just wow. the parts i read make me not want to read the rest. :(

All roadside "shrines" should be removed immediately. If replaced, those doing so should be cited for it. They are an eyesore at best, and a dangerous distraction at worst.

The 1st amendment prohibits the government from endorsing any religion. A Christian symbol on government land is an endorsement of religion. To leave it there is a violation of the Constitution. Perhaps you can explain why you are not offended by violations of the Constitution.

If a private citizen puts up a temporary memorial for her dead kid I do not see that as government endorsement.

I see that as a woman grieving the loss of her son and don't see the harm in showing a little compassion.

Stop going out of your way to be offended.

Temporary? Two years?

Two years is temporary.

Edge, you are filled by hate and rage. Thought that, it is your head, too wooly.

Atheists have every right to believe as you do.

Remember the Constitution.

Stupid ****.

Where have I ever said that Atheists don't have the right to believe as they wish?

Where?

Stupid little bitch.

All I have EVER said is that they don't have the right to force their beliefs on the rest of us.

And that's what they're doing.

By forcing the grieving Mother of a Dead Boy to remove a cross that she put up out of the despair of emptiness left by the loss of a Child, they show their true colors....

Scum

Just like you.... Scum.

suck on a Glock, bitch.

And, you're thread is supposed to support a "cross"? Your language doesn't lend credence to your fake empathy....:eusa_whistle:

Keep your Christian symbols off the public property unless you want everyone else to add theirs. What she should have posted, with permission, was a sign that said My Son Died Here, Please Drive Safely.

Nazi pig.

You're a "Christian" alright. Nothing like Jesus.

I don't think so, more like a hate-filled, butt-hurt right-wing extremist, looking for any reason to spew his vitriol, even if it makes him look like an idiot.

What we need is a nice little religious war. Really put a stop to the atheist scum. Treat them exactly as muslims would treat them.

Oh geez, and yet another Christian giving his solution...........:lol::lol:

Edge, you are filled by hate and rage. Thought that, it is your head, too wooly.

Atheists have every right to believe as you do.

Remember the Constitution.

Stupid ****.

Where have I ever said that Atheists don't have the right to believe as they wish?

Where?

Stupid little bitch.

All I have EVER said is that they don't have the right to force their beliefs on the rest of us.

And that's what they're doing.

By forcing the grieving Mother of a Dead Boy to remove a cross that she put up out of the despair of emptiness left by the loss of a Child, they show their true colors....

Scum

Just like you.... Scum.

suck on a Glock, bitch.

And, you're thread is supposed to support a "cross"? Your language doesn't lend credence to your fake empathy....:eusa_whistle:

im SOOOOOOOOOO glad you went there.:smiliehug:

"Tolerance and Freedom was not enough for Atheists...... Give them an inch and they take a mile."

...kind of like the Westbro Baptist church, who have the right to spread their gospel on public property in front of soldier's funerals....

They're a leftist church, imbecile. Unitarian.

Like the one that obama's communist mother went to. Called the "Little Red Church On The Hill"

Moron
Do you actually believe that the Westboro Baptist Church is "leftist"? Do you honestly believe that? If Westboro Baptist monkeys are "leftist" and the "left" is fighting for gay rights, and the Westboro Baptist monkeys protest against homosexuality at heterosexual soldiers' funderals, then what part of that makes the Westboro Baptist Church "leftist"?

fred phelps is a lifelong Democrat and campaigned for Al Gore.

I'm not a 'Christian'

I'm not a Conservative or a Republican.

I hate, despise and detest dimocraps because they/you are the most despicable, dishonest, lying, corrupt, back-stabbing, unclean, filthy, diseased scumbags to ever walk the face of the earth.

And those are the nicer things I can say about you.

To do this to a grieving Mother is beyond disgusting. But... That's what you are.

Beyond disgusting. Even the Nazis had some (very wrong-headed) reasoning behind their idiocy.

You don't. You just hate everything that is good and decent and want to destroy it for the sake of destroying it
Okay, you're not a Christan, you're two tacos short of a combo plate and the janitor of Crazytown. Got it.

we need more responses like this from people all over the USA....:up:

what you asshole libs don't understand is those kinds of feeeeeeeelings (you can relate to that right?) are there simmering in normal everyday people who see their freedoms and rights being trampled on....and they are going to erupt big time someday....

What you don't seem to understand is that you don't want the freedoms of people you relate to, being taken away, but you don't mind taking away the freedoms of those you don't like. This is America, people of all faiths live here, and if you don't want Muslims putting up their religious icons in city/government buildings, then don't whine when Christian icons are also not allowed. I don't have to have a cross in a city/government building to remind me of my faith.....and neither should you or anyone....that's why we have churches. Of course, if you don't go to church....you probably think a cross in a city building or government facility is going to help you get to heaven.....:badgrin::badgrin:

Atheists are the religious radicals of the political left. Just that simple. Anybody that doesn't realize that is too stupid to live.

When is the Supreme Court going to realize that Atheism is just another religion?

Favoring them is no different than abiding Christians over Muslims or favoring Muslims over Hindus.

It's simply religious repression from the left.

Atheist Group Forces Grieving Mom To Take Down Cross From Site Where Her Son Was Killed…

Cross1.jpg

Just when you think militant atheists can’t be any more repulsive.

Via Fox News:

A grieving California mom who, under pressure from an atheist group, went to the site where her son was killed to remove a memorial cross was met at the scene by a throng of supporters who planted crosses of their own.

“They said they have to take that one down,” Doug Johnson, a Riverside resident who traveled to the site with his daughter and six home-made crosses, told The Riverside Press-Enterprise. ”But they didn’t say anything about putting another one up.”

AnnMarie Devaney agreed to remove a 5-foot cross she put up on the side of a road in Lake Elsinore to honor her 19-year-old son Anthony, who was struck by a car and killed two years ago, the paper reported. The American Humanist Association in Washington, D.C., caught wind of the cross and sent her a demand letter dated March 4 calling for her to remove it. The association said that its placement on city property violates the constitutional separation of church and state.

“It’s so petty and sad that they have to complain over removing a cross,” she said. “It’s his personal preference that he was Christian. What’s wrong with having a cross up?”

Devaney was emotional when she was at the site and said she was moved by her supporters. She was joined by her family and other families that brought their own cross. A woman in attendance told the paper that she is the stepmother of the driver struck Devaney’s son as he crossed Lake Street near an exit ramp, the paper reported.

Look at the Hate and Determination in their eyes. It says it all. The same people demanding that Christian symbols be pulled off a public highways are the same ones oushing for US tax dollars to fund Quoran's for suspected terrorists in prison.

He's wearing sunglasses, how can you see his eyes? You have Superman vision? :lol::lol:

And, are you sure he is the atheist? I thought it was the woman's husband, helping her move the cross.....

They're a leftist church, imbecile. Unitarian.

Like the one that obama's communist mother went to. Called the "Little Red Church On The Hill"

Moron
Do you actually believe that the Westboro Baptist Church is "leftist"? Do you honestly believe that? If Westboro Baptist monkeys are "leftist" and the "left" is fighting for gay rights, and the Westboro Baptist monkeys protest against homosexuality at heterosexual soldiers' funderals, then what part of that makes the Westboro Baptist Church "leftist"?

lifelong as in campaigning against clinton, gore, and for saddam hussein, yep.

you cherry picking lightweight asshole.

Atheists are the religious radicals of the political left. Just that simple. Anybody that doesn't realize that is too stupid to live.

When is the Supreme Court going to realize that Atheism is just another religion?

Favoring them is no different than abiding Christians over Muslims or favoring Muslims over Hindus.

It's simply religious repression from the left.

Atheist Group Forces Grieving Mom To Take Down Cross From Site Where Her Son Was Killed…

Cross1.jpg

Just when you think militant atheists can’t be any more repulsive.

Via Fox News:

Look at the Hate and Determination in their eyes. It says it all. The same people demanding that Christian symbols be pulled off a public highways are the same ones oushing for US tax dollars to fund Quoran's for suspected terrorists in prison.

He's wearing sunglasses, how can you see his eyes? You have Superman vision? :lol::lol:

And, are you sure he is the atheist? I thought it was the woman's husband, helping her move the cross.....
Yeah...can't you just see the hate and determination in their eyes? :rofl:

lifelong as in campaigning against clinton, gore, and for saddam hussein, yep.

you cherry picking lightweight asshole.

Ran for office six times, was a delegate for Gore in the 1988 DNC. You sad, pathetic, ignoranus. (That's not a typo, ignoranus.)

Forum List

Back