Your Friendly Neighborhood Atheists

Keep your Christian symbols off the public property unless you want everyone else to add theirs. What she should have posted, with permission, was a sign that said My Son Died Here, Please Drive Safely.

No one has said they can't. A Jew, or a Muslim, or even a Atheist is absolutely free to place whatever remembrance they wish at the site of the death of a loved one. This attack on this woman is simply bullying a grieving mom. Anyone who supports this is a jackass of the first order.

The separation clause is there to prevent a STATE RELIGION, not prevent remembrances like this.

What a bunch of uncaring assholes.

You assume the story is accurate. I don't. I also don't see a court challenge there.. So other than it being staged, why wouldn't she (or the allegedly militant atheists) go to court.

This one sounds hinky

I live south about 25 miles from Lake Elsinore. It's not in the news at all here. I wonder why?

Keep your Christian symbols off the public property unless you want everyone else to add theirs. What she should have posted, with permission, was a sign that said My Son Died Here, Please Drive Safely.
The government is not permitted to hinder the free exercise of religion. Your statement is not only stupid, but showcases why fighting back by any means available should be the standard practice.

You are not entitled to be free of other peoples religious expressions.

The government is not permitted to hinder the free exercise of religion. Your statement is not only stupid, but showcases why fighting back by any means available should be the standard practice.

You might want to read the second line of my sig.

Or not.

:eusa_whistle:

So...if the free exercise of religion requires painting religious symbols all over public property....the Constitution says it's ok?

No one has said they can't. A Jew, or a Muslim, or even a Atheist is absolutely free to place whatever remembrance they wish at the site of the death of a loved one. This attack on this woman is simply bullying a grieving mom. Anyone who supports this is a jackass of the first order.

The separation clause is there to prevent a STATE RELIGION, not prevent remembrances like this.

What a bunch of uncaring assholes.

You assume the story is accurate. I don't. I also don't see a court challenge there.. So other than it being staged, why wouldn't she (or the allegedly militant atheists) go to court.

This one sounds hinky

I live south about 25 miles from Lake Elsinore. It's not in the news at all here. I wonder why?

Maybe you're not going around looking for things that offend you

And you are not entitled to break laws concerning placing of memorials on state right-of-ways. You are also not entitled to endanger the public with monuments that could easily become serious hazards.

What you don't seem to get is that 'the government did not hinder free exercise of religion'.

Again, please feel free to read the second item in my sig.

You may also feel free to ignore it.

Edge, you are filled by hate and rage. Thought that, it is your head, too wooly.

Atheists have every right to believe as you do.

Remember the Constitution.

Stupid ****.

Where have I ever said that Atheists don't have the right to believe as they wish?

Where?

Stupid little bitch.

All I have EVER said is that they don't have the right to force their beliefs on the rest of us.

And that's what they're doing.

By forcing the grieving Mother of a Dead Boy to remove a cross that she put up out of the despair of emptiness left by the loss of a Child, they show their true colors....

Scum

Just like you.... Scum.

suck on a Glock, bitch.
That's what Jesus would do? Interesting.

I'm sure Jesus would use that language too.

You are not entitled to express your religion on taxpayer owned property!

This one sounds hinky

You mean like the so-called christians who dig up anything they can to be offended by....no, I'm not.

You mean like the so-called christians who dig up anything they can to be offended by....no, I'm not.

I don't get offended by religious people so they can do whatever they want.

Being offended is a popular pastime in this country these days.

Forum List

Back