"your individual liberty ends at my nose"

I think you should have to take a written test before you are allowed to buy my cakes.

"Are you now, or have you ever been, a card carrying interior decorator?"

I think you should have to take a written test before you are allowed to buy my cakes.

"Are you now, or have you ever been, a card carrying interior decorator?"
That should be your decision.

Who said it didn't?
Public accommodation laws
So you think a racist doctor should be allowed to not treat a negro?
As long as they don't work in place owned/managed by the government.
Institutional discrimination, I have a problem with.
So you don't believe in the right to life, eh?

Interesting.
I believe in individual liberty. How many hospitals are NOT owned by the government? lol
Why is it interesting?

So back to the OP. Why doesn't yours end at my nose? How is FORCING me to do something against my will, NOT putting my liberty in question?

"Do NOT let any n*ggers buy these houses. They need to know their rightful place. They cannot be allowed to roam wherever they please!"

The masks are coming off now. It's just like I said. Whenever you hear someone pining for the "good old days", this is what they are talking about. Homos, negroes, and all the other mud people knew their place.

We let the homos out of the closet, and we let those uppity negroes go wherever they please, and now everything has gone to hell! We have to eat our Big Macs next to N*GGERS!

It's against God and the Bible!

Last edited:
So back to the OP. Why doesn't yours end at my nose? How is FORCING me to do something against my will, NOT putting my liberty in question?
Who is forcing you to do something against your will?

Who is forcing you to do something against your will?
I sell cakes all the live long day, but if someone who is the wrong shade wants a cake, I am suddenly siezed with pain if I sell them a cake. Their color makes my eyes hurt!

MY EYES! MY EYES! TAKE OUT MY EYES!

Harley, darlin' ... don't you know by now that individuality is not in the best interests of the common good? Why, the ability to decide for ourselves what is right and wrong behavior, to accept personal responsibility for the outcome of those decisions, to demand excellence in ourselves and our children ... we NEED to be told what we can and cannot think or do or say or feel so as not to upset the entire planet and possibly throw all the planets off their orbits? We NEED to just eat poo and die if we don't unquestionably accept and conform ...

You know I'm just kidding with you ... right?

Forum List

Back