Your opinion on Biden's Press Conference performance?

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today? You can choose two

• Worse than I imagined, and I expected it would be scripted. Total madness

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Exactly or close what I imagined. Total insanity, 1984 stuff right now, & the left made it happen

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I had no idea Biden had declined so far, this is alarming

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I thought Biden did pretty well

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I thought Biden did very well. He's honest & very caring, and he's transparent

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Biden is so refreshing. He's sharp, honest, genuine, a great leader & confirmed my belief in him

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Cold Play sucks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
I only watched part of it. What specifically was so bad about it?

I suspect it's just BDS.

Aaaaand back to this post.

Trumpsters can’t mention anything specifically bad about his press conference.
They just line up and mindlessly agree with each other:

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“I CAN SEE IN HIS EYES THST HES NOT WELL LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

“LOL HES THR DUMEST EVER AND WE’RE ALL DOOMED”

Thanks guys. Nothing specific mentioned. Thanks for confirming that you all just have a bad case of BDS and you’re just upset that Trump lost. Enjoy the next four years.

The disgrace that was the Biden press conference
BY JOE CONCHA, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 03/26/21 11:45 AM EDT

President Biden called on 10 reporters to answer 30-some questions during his long-awaited first formal press conference on Thursday. But the hour-plus event was a disgrace for some in the press and a dubious performance by the president.

The questions for the president were meek and vague, failing to extract any specific information about policies or solutions to the myriad problems faced by the administration. Take, for example, this activism disguised as a question from PBS's Yamiche Alcindor on why the president needs to abolish the filibuster in the name of racial equality while combating evil Republicans in their efforts to prevent minorities from voting. Or something like that.

First, it’s an opinion piece. But I read it anyway.

The article is mostly critical of the reporters for their softball questions. If there’s any criticism there, it should probably be directed at them. I don’t have a huge issue with it, at least not yet. First press conference and I think it’s normal for them to go easy, especially considering how tense Trump’s press conferences were. Just my opinion.

The only part they’re critical of Biden about is using notes. Trump used notes as well. I don’t think that’s a big deal at all.

Is that the best you’ve got? You have BDS.
Why do you think President Trump news conferences were tense?

Biden didn't

• Gratuitously insult anyone
  • Whine about being treated unfairly
  • Talk about how great he is
  • Suggest people drink bleach to cure the Coronavirus

So based on the recent past, a fairly good presser

You mean, like calling someone a "Dog faced pony soldier", or suggesting his questioner is drug addict for asking a question he doesn't like?
You're really going to compare the type and number of insults and name-calling that Trump and Biden have tossed out?

Seriously? Really?
Didn't say I was comparing the two. You acted like Veggie Joes doesn't insult people. I proved that to be bullshit.

Deal with it.
I did?

Oh, wait, I didn't.

You're just another Trumpian liar.

<flick>

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

Thanks guys. Nothing specific mentioned. Thanks for confirming that you all just have a bad case of BDS and you’re just upset that Trump lost. Enjoy the next four years.

President Biden called on 10 reporters to answer 30-some questions during his long-awaited first formal press conference on Thursday. But the hour-plus event was a disgrace for some in the press and a dubious performance by the president.

The questions for the president were meek and vague, failing to extract any specific information about policies or solutions to the myriad problems faced by the administration. Take, for example, this activism disguised as a question from PBS's Yamiche Alcindor on why the president needs to abolish the filibuster in the name of racial equality while combating evil Republicans in their efforts to prevent minorities from voting. Or something like that.

The article is mostly critical of the reporters for their softball questions. If there’s any criticism there, it should probably be directed at them. I don’t have a huge issue with it, at least not yet. First press conference and I think it’s normal for them to go easy, especially considering how tense Trump’s press conferences were. Just my opinion.

The only part they’re critical of Biden about is using notes. Trump used notes as well. I don’t think that’s a big deal at all.

Partly because he attacked them so much.

This is the PROGs world now.

Trump says grab a pussy. Creepy Joe paws young girls he's never met. Verdict, Trump is a nasty person & we need Creepy-Joe & the Kosher-Commie for sense of decency.

Trump says something & the left quotes something else. Mad Joe Robinette speaks racism & makes racial remarks. Verdict, Trump is racist.

Trump is declared incompetent in PROG. President Houseplant has dementia. Verdict, Trump is incompetent.

Trump more positive accomplishments than any POTUS, at least arguably since FDR. Xiden 120 years in the Senate with no or few positive accomplishments. Verdict, Trump is unfit for office & failure.

Trump's son is a bull-head. Jolly-Joe's son is a drug-head & very creepy. Verdict, Jolly-Joe cares & is a fine role model.

Trump's son is wealthy due employment Trump enterprises.. Joe Dirt's son is wealthy because he father has political influence overseas. Verdict, the Trump's are corrupt.

Trump did and attempted to manage the immigration crisis despite the left. China-Joe invited a greater crisis. Verdict, China-Joe cares.

Some immigrant children died on Trump's watch. Some immigrant children die on all POTUS' watches despite what Salesman-Joe sells. Verdict, Salesman Joe cares.

The left markets racism 24/7 and all opportunities are racist, and when there isn't make it up. Verdict, it's the right who are racist.

The left markets COVID and a decline in employment & small business. Verdict, Trump failed the economy.

The left markets riots under false pretenses, destroying communities, cities, country, families and morale. Verdict, Trump doesn't care.

The left markets women victim roles & stage women to hamper Supreme Court nominees. Verdict, the left cares about victims of sexual abuse.

The left staged a Russian scandal as blame for Trump's election. Then they appointed Appointment-Joe. Verdict: The right steals elections & Appointment-Joe is a winner.

People die of COVID because of Trump. And people die of COVID while President Eggshell is in office. Verdict: Trump is responsible for President Eggshell's deaths too.

COVID vaccine built late on Trump's watch and early distributions. COVID-Joe distributes more over more time. Verdict, COVID-Joe hired because he's competent and savior.

Trump transparent, capable of a message without a teleprompter and speaks his mind. Joe-Dementia speaks what's written for him or tries. Verdict, Trump is incapable & dishonest.

Last edited:
This is the PROGs world now.

Trump says grab a pussy. Creepy Joe paws young girls he's never met. Verdict, Trump is a nasty human being.

Trump says something & the left quotes something else. Mad Joe Robinette speaks racism & makes racial remarks. Verdict, Trump is racist.

Trump is declared incompetent in PROG. President Houseplant has dementia. Verdict, Trump is incompetent.

Trump more positive accomplishments than any POTUS, at least arguably since FDR. Xiden 120 years in the Senate with no or few positive accomplishments. Verdict, Trump is unfit for office & failure.

Trump's son is a bull-head. Jolly-Joe's son is a drug-head & very creepy. Verdict, Jolly-Joe cares & is a fine role model.

Trump's son is wealthy due employment Trump enterprises.. Joe Dirt's son is wealthy because he father has political influence overseas. Verdict, the Trump's are corrupt.

Trump did and attempted to manage the immigration crisis despite the left. China-Joe invited a greater crisis. Verdict, China-Joe cares.

Some immigrant children died on Trump's watch. Some immigrant children die on all POTUS' watches despite what salesman-Joe sells. Verdict, Salesman Joe cares.

The left markets racism 24/7 and all opportunities are racist, but when there isn't make it up anyway. Verdict, it's the right who are racist.

The left markets COVID and a decline in employment & small business. Verdict, Trump failed the economy.

The left markets riots under false pretenses, destroying communities, cities families and morale. Verdict, Trump doesn't care.

The left markets women's victim roles & stage women to hamper Supreme Court nominees. Verdict, the left cares about victims of sexual abuse.

The left staged a Russian scandal as blame for Trump's election. Then they appointed Biden. Verdict: The right steals elections.

People die of COVID because of Trump. And people die of COVID while President Eggshell is in office. Verdict: Trump is responsible for Eggshell's deaths too.
America spoke in the 2020 election and told Trump to git the fuck out.

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

They should be attacked. Many of them are liars. Jim Acosta should have had his nose busted for what he did.

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

They should be attacked. Many of them are liars. Jim Acosta should have had his nose busted for what he did.

Then it shouldn’t be a surprise that his press conferences were tense.

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

Of course they were tense. The press was hostile.

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

Goes both ways.

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

Goes both ways.
Why isn't Acosta badgering Biden like he did Trump?

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

Goes both ways.

I don’t know. Ask him.

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

Goes both ways.

I don’t know. Ask him.
I don't need to. Acosta is with CNN. CNN is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

Goes both ways.

I don’t know. Ask him.
I don't need to. Acosta is with CNN. CNN is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

That’s nice. I’m glad you were able to answer your own question.

I suspect it's just BDS.

“HE HAS DEMENTIA LOL”

“LOL HES SO DUM”

Goes both ways.

I don’t know. Ask him.

That’s nice. I’m glad you were able to answer your own question.
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

Biden didn't

• Whine about being treated unfairly
  • Talk about how great he is
  • Suggest people drink bleach to cure the Coronavirus

So based on the recent past, a fairly good presser

You mean, like calling someone a "Dog faced pony soldier", or suggesting his questioner is drug addict for asking a question he doesn't like?
You're really going to compare the type and number of insults and name-calling that Trump and Biden have tossed out?

Seriously? Really?
Didn't say I was comparing the two. You acted like Veggie Joes doesn't insult people. I proved that to be bullshit.

Deal with it.
I did?

Oh, wait, I didn't.

You're just another Trumpian liar.

<flick>
running away from what you post again, huh? Seems to be a pattern with you. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back