Your Opinion Please

Even if you had, how does it negate what Trump does?
it's called context. Obama made every speech about him....he was the king of I.

Failed attempt at gas lighting. There has never been a more self centered public figure, let alone Presidents, than Trump. He even had to make Memorial Day about himself.

Study in contrast.
We can never truly repay the debt we owe our fallen heroes. But we can remember them, honor their sacrifice, and affirm in our own lives those enduring ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity for which generations of Americans have given that last full measure of devotion. ~ Barack Obama
No Obama, he rarely ever used the word We, it was always I and ME....look it up, I'm not joking.

Fake news.
Denial aint just a river in Egypt

FLASHBACK: ‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis
Why do Conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies ??.

Obama made a State of the Union Address where you talk about accomplishments in the past year

Trump was making a Memorial Day tweet to honor soldiers who gave their lives for their country. NOT a time to talk about yourself or your accomplishments

Failed attempt at gas lighting. There has never been a more self centered public figure, let alone Presidents, than Trump. He even had to make Memorial Day about himself.

Study in contrast.
We can never truly repay the debt we owe our fallen heroes. But we can remember them, honor their sacrifice, and affirm in our own lives those enduring ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity for which generations of Americans have given that last full measure of devotion. ~ Barack Obama
No Obama, he rarely ever used the word We, it was always I and ME....look it up, I'm not joking.

Fake news.

Obama made a State of the Union Address where you talk about accomplishments in the past year

Trump was making a Memorial Day tweet to honor soldiers who gave their lives for their country. NOT a time to talk about yourself or your accomplishments

It is, because the media wont.....what do you not understand.
we don't care about your policy and procedure, we want DC turned inside out.......they need to listen.......and if they don't, we'll just send someone else they hate.....

I am glad you can, I personally would never put any man before the country. The military Oath of Office is to the Constitution, not the guy sitting in the White House
Tell that to the members of the now defunct Obama administration. Never has more ignoring of the Constitution taken place.

You know, everytime you pull out the "what about Obama" card, you are just proving there is very little difference there is between the two.
Generally such comparisons are intended to illuminate the hypocrisy of double standards, such as yours.

If I in any, way shape or form supported anything done by Obama you might have a small point..but you do not as I did not.

And each time you do it you just show how alike they are..when the best you can do is "oh yeah, what about Obama...." that should be a clue how much your savior sucks
No. It refers to your lack of criticizing Obama for the same or similar behavior. It has nothing to do with the truthfulness of errant claims about Trump. It merely exposes a double standard....the keel beam of the liberal leaky boat.
i-cant-defend-trump-on-this-so-i-try-to-divert-to-obama.jpg

Don't know how many times I've gotta tell you dinks, I'm not a Clinton fan.

Study in contrast.

The Clintons laughing it up on memorial day.

Bill+Clinton+HIllary+Clinton+Attends+Memorial+t-9Qq-XG7Qhl.jpg
I see that REALY the best you could come up with?

I see that REALY triggered you into replying. :itsok:

Study in contrast.

Fake news.

It is, because the media wont.....what do you not understand.
we don't care about your policy and procedure, we want DC turned inside out.......they need to listen.......and if they don't, we'll just send someone else they hate.....
DC is WORSE since Trump brought his cronies in

If you are against planned parenthood and low cost or no cost birth control, you don't really oppose abortions. You thrive on them.

Just think, if you post enough, eventually you are bound to make some sense just one time in your life.

Until then, keep trying.

Yeah. I just put a mirror in front of you. You didn't like it.

What you said wasn't a mirror, it was moronic. You just assume that we owe people to either pay for their birth control or their abortions. And you think that's a mirror saying that to someone who doesn't believe your kid is his financial responsibility

Please. Reducing UNPLANNED pregnancies is a really good way to reduce the number of abortions.

Argue that point, jackass.

If Votto didn't have abortions to bitch about he'd probably die of inctivity.

And if you did not have babies to murder, the DNC may not exist.

You clearly don't care if stupid shit leaves your brain do you?

If you are against planned parenthood and low cost or no cost birth control, you don't really oppose abortions. You thrive on them.

Just think, if you post enough, eventually you are bound to make some sense just one time in your life.

Until then, keep trying.

What you said wasn't a mirror, it was moronic. You just assume that we owe people to either pay for their birth control or their abortions. And you think that's a mirror saying that to someone who doesn't believe your kid is his financial responsibility

Please. Reducing UNPLANNED pregnancies is a really good way to reduce the number of abortions.

LoneLaugher is a pathetic little dwarf who's not man enough to pay his own bills. He won't even pay his own charity. He's like planned parenthood, that's good! Someone else needs to fund it!

Until then, keep trying.

You clearly don't care if stupid shit leaves your brain do you?

Actually, free choice is a big draw for the Democrat party from moderates. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

I think the Republican party should just say it's not a job for the government and they're staying out of it. It really hurts them.

You seriously didn't know that? I'm always stunned at how little you truly know

Until then, keep trying.

LoneLaugher is a pathetic little dwarf who's not man enough to pay his own bills. He won't even pay his own charity. He's like planned parenthood, that's good! Someone else needs to fund it!

Hmmmm. You've outdone yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Tell that to the members of the now defunct Obama administration. Never has more ignoring of the Constitution taken place.

You know, everytime you pull out the "what about Obama" card, you are just proving there is very little difference there is between the two.
Generally such comparisons are intended to illuminate the hypocrisy of double standards, such as yours.

If I in any, way shape or form supported anything done by Obama you might have a small point..but you do not as I did not.

And each time you do it you just show how alike they are..when the best you can do is "oh yeah, what about Obama...." that should be a clue how much your savior sucks
No. It refers to your lack of criticizing Obama for the same or similar behavior. It has nothing to do with the truthfulness of errant claims about Trump. It merely exposes a double standard....the keel beam of the liberal leaky boat.
What did Obama do that was remotely similar?
Ignored the Constitution and his oath of office. Try reading.

i-cant-defend-trump-on-this-so-i-try-to-divert-to-obama.jpg
I'm not defending Trump. I'm pointing out the double standard of the liberals for not calling out Obama for doing the same.

Were it not for doubles standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

What did Obama do that was remotely similar?
Ignored the Constitution and his oath of office. Try reading.
Cut me a fucking break

The Great Obama is a Constitutional Scholar
Unlike Conservatives, he is familiar with more than the second amendment (which they only read half)

Thanks, guy. And it's clearly true.

kaz: I support Planned Parenthood and their goals
LoneLaughedAt: I do to!

kaz: I'm pro-choice, I'm for distributing free birth control
LoneLaughedAt: I agree, we should!

kaz: It's better to not have unwanted kids for society and the cost of government!
LoneLaughedAt: Yes, it is!

kaz: And I believe in paying for my own charity, don't you, LoneLaughedAt?
LoneLaughedAt: Er, cough, cough, um ... er ... sure, pay for mine too ...

You're not a man, dude. Not at all

Study in contrast.

The Clintons laughing it up on memorial day.

Bill+Clinton+HIllary+Clinton+Attends+Memorial+t-9Qq-XG7Qhl.jpg

So? What else you got captain non sequitur?

Just pointing out how ridiculous your post was and the epic hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy? I never said the Orange Oompa Loompa couldn't enjoy himself. Despite working all day, I still enjoyed myself. It's the inappropriate nature of his self congratulatory tweet that he is condemned for.

Well he's got to get the new out, we know the media wont report anything good he says or does. Obama didnt have that issue...they kissed his ass like he was a king.
There is nothing I can say that you'll believe YOU ARE A RACIST

kaz: It's better to not have unwanted kids for society and the cost of government!

What the fuck are you talking about? You really do have conversations with yourself.

When did I ever discuss charity with you?

Who are you thinking about here. It ain't me.

What the fuck are you talking about? You really do have conversations with yourself.

When did I ever discuss charity with you?

Who are you thinking about here. It ain't me.

You haven't been advocating Planned Parenthood?

You believe you should pay for it rather than taxpayers?

This thread is about Trump. Or have you given up defending him and moved on to "But they do it too!!!!"

I find your post 10x dumber than Trump, happy now?
I don't think that's possible. tRump is about at the level of a retarded housefly to start with, 10x that and you will be deep in the negatives.

Hillary lost, Trump won, deal with it.
Don't know how many times I've gotta tell you dinks, I'm not a Clinton fan.

Subject change?

Ok.

But it's not polite to start a conversation in the middle.

Don't assume the rest of us can hear whatever is going on in your head.

Forum List

Back