Your Opinion Please

And if you did not have babies to murder, the DNC may not exist.

LoneLaugher is a pathetic little dwarf who's not man enough to pay his own bills. He won't even pay his own charity. He's like planned parenthood, that's good! Someone else needs to fund it!

Hmmmm. You've outdone yourself.

Thanks, guy. And it's clearly true.

kaz: I support Planned Parenthood and their goals
LoneLaughedAt: I do to!

kaz: I'm pro-choice, I'm for distributing free birth control
LoneLaughedAt: I agree, we should!

kaz: It's better to not have unwanted kids for society and the cost of government!
LoneLaughedAt: Yes, it is!

kaz: And I believe in paying for my own charity, don't you, LoneLaughedAt?
LoneLaughedAt: Er, cough, cough, um ... er ... sure, pay for mine too ...

You're not a man, dude. Not at all

What the fuck are you talking about? You really do have conversations with yourself.

When did I ever discuss charity with you?

Who are you thinking about here. It ain't me.

You haven't been advocating Planned Parenthood?

You believe you should pay for it rather than taxpayers?

You are a parody account, right? I've said that ALL health care services should be available to ALL people without regard for THEIR ability to pay.

How that is done is up for debate...in America. Most developed nation's have decided already. The cost is to be borne by all for the benefit of all in every developed democracy but ours.

Think about it. It SAVES TAXPAYERS MONEY.

Idiot.

LoneLaugher is a pathetic little dwarf who's not man enough to pay his own bills. He won't even pay his own charity. He's like planned parenthood, that's good! Someone else needs to fund it!

kaz: It's better to not have unwanted kids for society and the cost of government!

What the fuck are you talking about? You really do have conversations with yourself.

You are a parody account, right? I've said that ALL health care services should be available to ALL people without regard for THEIR ability to pay.

How that is done is up for debate...in America. Most developed nation's have decided already. The cost is to be borne by all for the benefit of all in every developed democracy but ours.

Idiot.

So you ask me if I'm confusing you with someone, then you confirm I was right. You don't have the balls to pay for your own charity. Stop the games, wimp

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636
Who else but Trump could make Memorial Day about himself

how did he do that? He didn't mention himself once

He didn’t?

Who does he claim is responsible for the state of the economy?

Clearly, he was giving credit to Obama and our DC legislators for the great economy. Silly lib!

Idiot.

So you ask me if I'm confusing you with someone, then you confirm I was right. You don't have the balls to pay for your own charity. Stop the games, wimp

I've not dicussed charity with you.

I am pretty sure that I pay more in taxes than you do. I don't want to pay for the cost of minting Trump's dopey peace coin or his dopey parade. But I will if that's what Congress says I will pay for.

Likewise, you will be asked to pay to have healthy people in your community.

Which is a better investment?

Dumbass.

I am pretty sure that I pay more in taxes than you do

OMG, every moron leftist says that. Yes, you're all rich. You want to pay more taxes!

So why don't you?

You obviously have no idea what I pay. Why is that so important to you people that you have to lie about it all the time?

And so what extra taxes do you pay? Be specific. How much more in taxes do you pay because the government needs it and you support government spending do you pay?

Your penis is like you just got out of a cold pool. It's shriveled to the size of a peanut. Stupid douche

Idiot.

I am pretty sure that I pay more in taxes than you do. I don't want to pay for the cost of minting Trump's dopey peace coin or his dopey parade. But I will if that's what Congress says I will pay for.

Dumbass.

kaz: I don't want charity, I don't want government to pay for my charity, I should pay for it myself.

LoneLaughedAt: I don't want to pay for my charity, I want taxpayers to pay for my charity. In fact I don't pay a nickle more in taxes than I have to pay. Oh, and I'm richer than you, kaz.

That was seriously your argument that you're somehow more moral than me? According to YOUR story, you're a complete douche. I mean do you ever think through your arguments before you say them? Obviously not since you're a leftist, but I mean geez, dude, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Speaking of your shriveled dick:

Idiot.

Dumbass.

kaz: I don't want charity, I don't want government to pay for my charity, I should pay for it myself.

LoneLaughedAt: I don't want to pay for my charity, I want taxpayers to pay for my charity. In fact I don't pay a nickle more in taxes than I have to pay. Oh, and I'm richer than you, kaz.

That was seriously your argument that you're somehow more moral than me? According to YOUR story, you're a complete douche. I mean do you ever think through your arguments before you say them? Obviously not since you're a leftist, but I mean geez, dude, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Speaking of your shriveled dick:

Hey, anyone can volunteer to donate more of their check to taxes. I wonder how many leftists here actually do that? Hmm.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636
Who else but Trump could make Memorial Day about himself

how did he do that? He didn't mention himself once

He didn’t?

Who does he claim is responsible for the state of the economy?

The American people
That would be the day

How much of your check do you donate to the government out of your check in additional taxes to help pay for your pets? :D

This thread = Give me YOUR opinions, so I can attack them and tell you that YOUR opinions don't match mine, so they are WRONG. ROFL. Utter lunacy in action. :D

This thread = Give me YOUR opinions, so I can attack them and tell you that YOUR opinions don't match mine, so they are WRONG. ROFL. Utter lunacy in action. :D

I've not attacked anyone's opinion regarding the subject of this thread.

You are a professional victim.

Please. Reducing UNPLANNED pregnancies is a really good way to reduce the number of abortions.

Nice qualifier there, LL.

So which is it? Preventing pregnancy or preventing abortion? You can't have it both ways.

Don't be a retard on purpose.

I'm not. Only retards dodge questions and lob insults at other people. You wanna give that another try?

No. You've insulted everyone's intelligence again. Piss off.

Ahem. :D

Please. Reducing UNPLANNED pregnancies is a really good way to reduce the number of abortions.

Nice qualifier there, LL.

So which is it? Preventing pregnancy or preventing abortion? You can't have it both ways.

Don't be a retard on purpose.

I'm not. Only retards dodge questions and lob insults at other people. You wanna give that another try?

No. You've insulted everyone's intelligence again. Piss off.

Ahem. :D

Not regarding the subject of the thread. I did not ask for the guy's query regarding preventing abortions vs preventing pregnancy, which was a fucking retarded opinion.

You are flailing. I attacked nobody for their opinion regarding the OP.

Last edited:
Sounds O.K. What's the problem?

Trump is not a polished smooth talking professional politician. I find politicians phony, it sickens me how phony they are. That Trump doesn't care or bother to put on some fake act I like that.

I find it rather refreshing. How many of the leftists are actually sobbing the fallen soldiers and commemorating Memorial Day. In fact, throughout most of the year, they don't seem to find the American military very "admirable" in any way and are not at all shy about voicing that opinion. Most people can see and are very aware of the hypocritical nature of leftist shill. :D

Sounds O.K. What's the problem?

Trump is not a polished smooth talking professional politician. I find politicians phony, it sickens me how phony they are. That Trump doesn't care or bother to put on some fake act I like that.

I find it rather refreshing. How many of the leftists are actually sobbing the fallen soldiers and commemorating Memorial Day. In fact, throughout most of the year, they don't seem to find the American military very "admirable" in any way and are not at all shy about voicing that opinion. Most people can see and are very aware of the hypocritical nature of leftist shill. :D

You've made that up.

Forum List

Back