Your Opinion Please

Sounds O.K. What's the problem?

Trump is not a polished smooth talking professional politician. I find politicians phony, it sickens me how phony they are. That Trump doesn't care or bother to put on some fake act I like that.

I find it rather refreshing. How many of the leftists are actually sobbing the fallen soldiers and commemorating Memorial Day. In fact, throughout most of the year, they don't seem to find the American military very "admirable" in any way and are not at all shy about voicing that opinion. Most people can see and are very aware of the hypocritical nature of leftist shill. :D

You've made that up.

Sure I have. Leftists are MOST respectful of our military and admire American strength and might in the world. :D Lol.

Trump is not a polished smooth talking professional politician. I find politicians phony, it sickens me how phony they are. That Trump doesn't care or bother to put on some fake act I like that.

I find it rather refreshing. How many of the leftists are actually sobbing the fallen soldiers and commemorating Memorial Day. In fact, throughout most of the year, they don't seem to find the American military very "admirable" in any way and are not at all shy about voicing that opinion. Most people can see and are very aware of the hypocritical nature of leftist shill. :D

The 'left' traditionally appears as the biggest supporter of the military,in the sense of not using them in no win scenarios. That 'left' traditonally has the lions share of participants, here's one you might recall>>>>
dwight-d-eisenhower-quotes.jpg

Juxtaposed to the 'right' who are the biggest supporters of military activity whereever and whenever possible to deploy them, w/o regard to circumstances or outcome . That 'right' has the lions share of chickenhawks in political positions
Like the guy in the offal office now>
964e6fa694f236f2ebce61968fc6690b.jpg

~S~

The 'left' traditionally appears as the biggest supporter of the military,in the sense of not using them in no win scenarios. That 'left' traditonally has the lions share of participants, here's one you might recall>>>>

Juxtaposed to the 'right' who are the biggest supporters of military activity whereever and whenever possible to deploy them, w/o regard to circumstances or outcome . That 'right' has the lions share of chickenhawks in political positions

~S~

Oh, I know. Democrat/leftists have never started or participated in a war or a military action. :D Lol. You people are really WINNING today, eh?

~S~

You are aware of the fact that, as you freaked about a travel ban on Muslims instituted by Trump, that people from those same countries were killed in drone bombings from the Obama administration? How many countries did Obama bomb? That is when you "support" the military, am I right? When a democrat politician is commander in chief. You people are SO transparent. :1041:

You haven't been advocating Planned Parenthood?

You believe you should pay for it rather than taxpayers?

You are a parody account, right? I've said that ALL health care services should be available to ALL people without regard for THEIR ability to pay.

How that is done is up for debate...in America. Most developed nation's have decided already. The cost is to be borne by all for the benefit of all in every developed democracy but ours.

Think about it. It SAVES TAXPAYERS MONEY.

Idiot.

So you ask me if I'm confusing you with someone, then you confirm I was right. You don't have the balls to pay for your own charity. Stop the games, wimp

I've not dicussed charity with you.

I am pretty sure that I pay more in taxes than you do. I don't want to pay for the cost of minting Trump's dopey peace coin or his dopey parade. But I will if that's what Congress says I will pay for.

Likewise, you will be asked to pay to have healthy people in your community.

Which is a better investment?

Dumbass.

kaz: I don't want charity, I don't want government to pay for my charity, I should pay for it myself.

LoneLaughedAt: I don't want to pay for my charity, I want taxpayers to pay for my charity. In fact I don't pay a nickle more in taxes than I have to pay. Oh, and I'm richer than you, kaz.

That was seriously your argument that you're somehow more moral than me? According to YOUR story, you're a complete douche. I mean do you ever think through your arguments before you say them? Obviously not since you're a leftist, but I mean geez, dude, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Speaking of your shriveled dick:

Hey, anyone can volunteer to donate more of their check to taxes. I wonder how many leftists here actually do that? Hmm.

We should pay for wars that way
If you support a war, you should just chip in more taxes to pay for it

You've made that up.

Sure I have. Leftists are MOST respectful of our military and admire American strength and might in the world. :D Lol.
Of course we do

We just oppose senseless wars and empire building around the world

~S~

You are aware of the fact that, as you freaked about a travel ban on Muslims instituted by Trump, that people from those same countries were killed in drone bombings from the Obama administration? How many countries did Obama bomb? That is when you "support" the military, am I right? When a democrat politician is commander in chief. You people are SO transparent. :1041:
You seem to be playing both sides of the fence. Do liberals support military actions or not?

You've made that up.

Of course we do

Unless it is a policy instituted by a democrat politician of course. Then you stand behind it 100%! :D

~S~

whowouldjesusbomb-thumb.png

~S~

~S~

You seem to be playing both sides of the fence. Do liberals support military actions or not?

Democrat politicians DO . . . obviously. Lol. It's not my fault that you are a naive sucker. Your misery is not my fault.

~S~

whowouldjesusbomb-thumb.png

~S~

Your religious BS won't work with me, bub. I'm an agnostic. :D

And your partisan BS isn't quite cutting it either Chris , but hey ,i understand, we all want someone to blame ,thus releasing us of any personal responsibility.....~S~

The bottom line is that democrat politicians are no more "peaceful" than republican ones. The fact that Hillary tried to implicate Trump in the Iraq War fiasco when he didn't have a vote on the matter because he was NOT a member of congress, yet she did and voted yes is quite . . . unbelievable. Lol. And the rest of you pawns eat it up. Trump calls for a travel ban, and he is "an evil racist genocide maniac, comparable to Hitler!" Yet, Obama bombed and killed MANY of those same people in those very countries, and that is much more acceptable to you hypocrites. Well, people who can see through your silly ridiculous charade have grown tired of you. Get used to the blow back.

Stop trying to convince people that the leftists are "respectful" of the military suddenly because you want to act as if you are "hurt" by the current POTUS for his comments which were NOT derogatory towards any members of the military.

You've made that up.

Of course we do

Unless it is a policy instituted by a democrat politician of course. Then you stand behind it 100%! :D

I opposed Vietnam

Stop trying to convince people that the leftists are "respectful" of the military suddenly because you want to act as if you are "hurt" by the current POTUS for his comments which were NOT derogatory towards any members of the military.
Our President was offensive to America

It is not about YOU Fat Donnie

Forum List

Back