Your Opinion Please

You think the Clintons and Obama didn't lie to you? :itsok:

This thread is about Trump. Or have you given up defending him and moved on to "But they do it too!!!!"

I find your post 10x dumber than Trump, happy now?
I don't think that's possible. tRump is about at the level of a retarded housefly to start with, 10x that and you will be deep in the negatives.

Hillary lost, Trump won, deal with it.
Don't know how many times I've gotta tell you dinks, I'm not a Clinton fan.

Even if you had, how does it negate what Trump does?

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636
Who else but Trump could make Memorial Day about himself
Uh we had 8 years of Obama......no one was better at being the messiah than him
OK......as expected, we get a.....<sob> but....but......Owbama does it too

Let’s see where Obama has done ANYTHING similar
You know you are talking about Obama, the guy who uses I a lot more than Trump (or any President) does.

Ego much? Obama talked about himself nearly four times as often as Trump in first SOTU speech

This thread is about Trump. Or have you given up defending him and moved on to "But they do it too!!!!"

I don't think that's possible. tRump is about at the level of a retarded housefly to start with, 10x that and you will be deep in the negatives.

it's called context. Obama made every speech about him....he was the king of I.

That is fake news.

View attachment 195636

You know you are talking about Obama, the guy who uses I a lot more than Trump (or any President) does.

Ego much? Obama talked about himself nearly four times as often as Trump in first SOTU speech
That’s it?

You really need to do better than that. Try something called “context”
Counting “I” is not a way to measure context

Trump blatantly demands recognition. His staff meetings are shameless adoration societies

Failed attempt at gas lighting. There has never been a more self centered public figure, let alone Presidents, than Trump. He even had to make Memorial Day about himself.

Study in contrast.
We can never truly repay the debt we owe our fallen heroes. But we can remember them, honor their sacrifice, and affirm in our own lives those enduring ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity for which generations of Americans have given that last full measure of devotion. ~ Barack Obama

Failed attempt at gas lighting. There has never been a more self centered public figure, let alone Presidents, than Trump. He even had to make Memorial Day about himself.

Study in contrast.
We can never truly repay the debt we owe our fallen heroes. But we can remember them, honor their sacrifice, and affirm in our own lives those enduring ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity for which generations of Americans have given that last full measure of devotion. ~ Barack Obama

The Clintons laughing it up on memorial day.

Bill+Clinton+HIllary+Clinton+Attends+Memorial+t-9Qq-XG7Qhl.jpg

Study in contrast.

So? What else you got captain non sequitur?

Study in contrast.

Just pointing out how ridiculous your post was and the epic hypocrisy.

Study in contrast.

What hypocrisy? I never said the Orange Oompa Loompa couldn't enjoy himself. Despite working all day, I still enjoyed myself. It's the inappropriate nature of his self congratulatory tweet that he is condemned for.

View attachment 195636

That’s it?

You really need to do better than that. Try something called “context”
Counting “I” is not a way to measure context

Trump blatantly demands recognition. His staff meetings are shameless adoration societies
Winger ,best to leave the dotards alone But you're right Seen more asskissing at his meeting than I've ever seen before

Study in contrast.
No Obama, he rarely ever used the word We, it was always I and ME....look it up, I'm not joking.

Study in contrast.

What hypocrisy? I never said the Orange Oompa Loompa couldn't enjoy himself. Despite working all day, I still enjoyed myself. It's the inappropriate nature of his self congratulatory tweet that he is condemned for.

Well he's got to get the new out, we know the media wont report anything good he says or does. Obama didnt have that issue...they kissed his ass like he was a king.

Study in contrast.
No Obama, he rarely ever used the word We, it was always I and ME....look it up, I'm not joking.

Fake news.

Obama used "we" more than he used "I" in tweets.

r/dataisbeautiful - Most frequently used words in Obama's tweets (Corrected) [OC]

Trump uses "I" more often than Obama did.

Trump and Obama have one surprising thing in common – the words they use

Last edited:

Study in contrast.

Fake news.
Denial aint just a river in Egypt

FLASHBACK: ‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

------------------------------------------- i can understand Why , we just came out of 8 years of traitorous and unAmerican 'mrobama' GGator .

I am glad you can, I personally would never put any man before the country. The military Oath of Office is to the Constitution, not the guy sitting in the White House
Tell that to the members of the now defunct Obama administration. Never has more ignoring of the Constitution taken place.

You know, everytime you pull out the "what about Obama" card, you are just proving there is very little difference there is between the two.
Generally such comparisons are intended to illuminate the hypocrisy of double standards, such as yours.

If I in any, way shape or form supported anything done by Obama you might have a small point..but you do not as I did not.

And each time you do it you just show how alike they are..when the best you can do is "oh yeah, what about Obama...." that should be a clue how much your savior sucks
No. It refers to your lack of criticizing Obama for the same or similar behavior. It has nothing to do with the truthfulness of errant claims about Trump. It merely exposes a double standard....the keel beam of the liberal leaky boat.

He forgot to add, "Looks like Rosie put on a few more pounds and when will Dims stop devaluing human life like they did with slaves? Try having your baby instead of killing it. Chances are you will want to keep it"

If you are against planned parenthood and low cost or no cost birth control, you don't really oppose abortions. You thrive on them.

Just think, if you post enough, eventually you are bound to make some sense just one time in your life.

Until then, keep trying.

Yeah. I just put a mirror in front of you. You didn't like it.

What you said wasn't a mirror, it was moronic. You just assume that we owe people to either pay for their birth control or their abortions. And you think that's a mirror saying that to someone who doesn't believe your kid is his financial responsibility

Please. Reducing UNPLANNED pregnancies is a really good way to reduce the number of abortions.

Argue that point, jackass.

If Votto didn't have abortions to bitch about he'd probably die of inctivity.

And if you did not have babies to murder, the DNC may not exist.

Study in contrast.

I see that REALY the best you could come up with?

I am glad you can, I personally would never put any man before the country. The military Oath of Office is to the Constitution, not the guy sitting in the White House
Tell that to the members of the now defunct Obama administration. Never has more ignoring of the Constitution taken place.

You know, everytime you pull out the "what about Obama" card, you are just proving there is very little difference there is between the two.
Generally such comparisons are intended to illuminate the hypocrisy of double standards, such as yours.

If I in any, way shape or form supported anything done by Obama you might have a small point..but you do not as I did not.

And each time you do it you just show how alike they are..when the best you can do is "oh yeah, what about Obama...." that should be a clue how much your savior sucks
No. It refers to your lack of criticizing Obama for the same or similar behavior. It has nothing to do with the truthfulness of errant claims about Trump. It merely exposes a double standard....the keel beam of the liberal leaky boat.
What did Obama do that was remotely similar?

Forum List

Back