Your Outlandish Liberal Questions Lined Up For The Future Supreme Court Justice.Just For Laughs.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: :banana: :dance: Oh Yah, we can already see and vision the highly anticipated grilling of the first Trump Nominee for the Supreme Court.
When you reply, pick any of the rats and what they will likely ask, and at the same time, make a total jackass of themselves.
My Example:
Chuck Schumer: My Question for you Judge{name}, is it true that your grandfather was a slave owner who actually tortured and sold his slaves for a profit?
Elizabeth Warren:,,,Judge{name}, have you ever bought a foreclosure at a very low, rock bottom price, then sold it for around a $200,000 profit and kept all the money for yourself?
Dick Durbin: My question for you Judge {name}.....May I ask when was the last time you beat your wife?
:boobies: :eusa_doh: :mm:

and one more :Anthony Weener: Judge_______, can I have your email? I want to send you something.

Elizabeth Warren: Is it true that your family helped slaughter my Cherokee ancestors of which I have no blood line to?

Elizabeth Warren: Is it true that your family helped slaughter my Cherokee ancestors of which I have no blood line to?
Nancy Pelosi: Judge {...............................}, a latest gallup poll says that 7 in 10 Americans believe that Hillary Clinton is an evil witch and deserves to be waterboarded for 12 hours. are you one of those 70% who also believe Madam Secretary is a witch?

rex all I can say is you are one f-ed up republican ...of which there are many ,,,,but you're in the lead

Nancy Pelosi: Is the mic on? Can you hear me? Is someone fixing this? Hello. Hello..tap tap tap. Is somebody going to deal with this? Find the real person. Where's the real person? Do we have a real person?

Nancy Pelosi: Is the mic on? Can you hear me? Is someone fixing this? Hello. Hello..tap tap tap. Is somebody going to deal with this? Find the real person. Where's the real person? Do we have a real person?

Hypothetical: Al Sharpton: Yo Dudge, Wat Mit Git Much Uze Weeze Gots Dem Cracker Whitey Much Bitch Azz Hoe?

Question them why? Concentrated corporate/Wall Street wealth and power has everything sewed up. Why continue the ruse, let’s just work on acceptance.

Another "Why conservatives should never attempt humor" example thread. When they try, they come across as stupid, butthurt and racist.

Debbie Wasserman: My question for you, your honor, is, ahh,,,,,,why is it ok for a man to grab on to any vagina he pleases, yet when I want to grab a total strangers penis, he slaps me in the face and kicks my ass, along with calling me a vulgar name I could never say on live television?

:2up: :banana: :dance: Oh Yah, we can already see and vision the highly anticipated grilling of the first Trump Nominee for the Supreme Court.
When you reply, pick any of the rats and what they will likely ask, and at the same time, make a total jackass of themselves.
My Example:
Chuck Schumer: My Question for you Judge{name}, is it true that your grandfather was a slave owner who actually tortured and sold his slaves for a profit?
Elizabeth Warren:,,,Judge{name}, have you ever bought a foreclosure at a very low, rock bottom price, then sold it for around a $200,000 profit and kept all the money for yourself?
Dick Durbin: My question for you Judge {name}.....May I ask when was the last time you beat your wife?
:boobies: :eusa_doh: :mm:
Are you going to side with business 100℅ of the time?

Do you think corporations are people?

Are you stupid enough to ban abortion?

I am so fucking mad you cock suckers denied Obama's pick. This appointment was supposed to rally liberals not you cons. Women for pro life. People against citizens united. I hope this guys a cross dresser

Forum List

Back