Your Personality Makes Your Politics

Firefox has worked just fine for me until last week. I got caught by an annoying adware program. I think I got rid of it, but I'm not positive about that. The people that create those viruses should be apprehended, tried and when convicted taken out behind the courthouse and summarily shot.

Immie

I've had similar feelings but in my scenario, they're forced to watch MSNBC political :)lol:) news 24 hours a day for a month, then, they're committed to an insane asylum..

Let's compromise!

24 hour a day MSNBC for a month followed by the firing squad. Deal?

Immie

Let's talk about it after the injury kinda heals...:wink_2:

Last edited:
I've had similar feelings but in my scenario, they're forced to watch MSNBC political :)lol:) news 24 hours a day for a month, then, they're committed to an insane asylum..

Let's compromise!

24 hour a day MSNBC for a month followed by the firing squad. Deal?

Immie

That s cruel and usual punishment Immie

You don't think computer viruses are cruel and "un"usual crimes? Well, maybe not unusual.

Immie

See:

Time.com/mypolitics and take the quiz.

"Social scientists find many questions about values and lifestyle that have no obvious connection to politics can be used to predict a person’s ideology. Even a decision as trivial as which browser you’re using to read this article is imbued with clues about your personality. Are you on a Mac or PC? Did you use the default program that came with the computer or install a new one?

"In the following interactive, we put together 12 questions that have a statistical correlation to a person’s political leanings, even if the questions themselves are seemingly apolitical. At the end of this (completely anonymous) quiz, we’ll use your responses to guess your politics."

Read more: Personality Quiz: Can TIME Guess Your Politics? | TIME.com Personality Quiz: Can TIME Guess Your Politics? | TIME.com

76% Liberal, 24% conservative.

I'm not surprised by my percentage but I am surprised at some of the criteria for the results. Hmm...

I like dogs more than cats but either way they're a pain in the neck at times.

I just switched to Chrome a week ago and with widows 8 it's only slightly better.

Sooo.. Chrome is a dog and Firefox is a smelly cat box..

I picked firefox and that was a "modern browser" and a Lib trait.

I think Cons are expected to use IE.

That is just stupid, isn't it

The weird part is that everyone I know who actually uses IE is a liberal who can barely turn on a computer.

I picked firefox and that was a "modern browser" and a Lib trait.

I think Cons are expected to use IE.

That is just stupid, isn't it

extremely. I don't know anybody who uses IE

IE is still useful.

why-internet-explorer-thumb.jpg

It doesn't take a billion dollar grant to understand that the core values a person is raised by influences his/her politics. Why do you think the radical left supports union based education and attacks Christian beliefs? Keeping kids stupid and agnostic produces little lock step democrats.

Now that's ^^^ 'funny'. Whitehall is 100% brainwashed.

Possibly the worst test I have ever taken to show if you are more conservative or liberal.

You can see the questions and how they mislead people. "Are you proud of your countries history?" Strongly agree = conservative Strongly disagree = Liberal.... Really? No middle ground? Like parts of the history?

Impossible to answer these questions honestly as they give very little to no context for many of the questions.

If you're more likely to eat "mixed" food your liberal?

I make no claim to its reliability or its validity, but I know what these factors measure. Do you?

It's fun, 'cept for those who are willfully ignorant and need to deride it. A sign of insecurity and fear. Much like people who avoid social board games, fear of losing.

Forum List

Back