Zone1 Your religion had better be kept within "confines" or else!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
This is what one poster implied about my anti-homo view (which appears to be God's view as well :rolleyes: amazingly...)

That such a view is OK within the "confines" of my religion

the implication being that I had best keep it there. I had best not try to influence society in general that being homo is perverse and sinful, shouldn't be accepted by gummit...etc..

Well, there you have it, Folks.. what is wrong w/ this sick country

Only heathen are allowed to influence society!

This is what one poster implied about my anti-homo view (which appears to be God's view as well :rolleyes: amazingly...)

the implication being that I had best keep it there. I had best not try to influence society in general that being homo is perverse and sinful, shouldn't be accepted by gummit...etc..

That is pure bullshit.

Everyone is allowed to influence society, if they are able. What I spoke about was that the government is not allowed to use religious dogma as the sole basis for laws. LGBTQ people are US citizens too, no matter how much you dislike it.

That is pure bullshit.

Everyone is allowed to influence society, if they are able. What I spoke about was that the government is not allowed to use religious dogma as the sole basis for laws. LGBTQ people are US citizens too, no matter how much you dislike it.

another straw man! You leftists are good at making them!

I never said that they were non-citizens..

nice hack job

another straw man! You leftists are good at making them!

I never said that they were non-citizens..

nice hack job

No, but you have said that maybe being LGBTQ should be illegal. Which is much the same. Not a strawman argument, but a simple calling out of someone who wants the government to confirm and follow only your religious beliefs.

That is pure bullshit.

Why not?

The Establishment Clause prevents making a national church, or the government taking sides in Religious issues.

Nothing prevents people from voting in laws that don't break the above regardless of their reasons for it.

That is pure bullshit.

Trans mutants are free to indulge themselves as long as they stay away from other peoples children, or pee in the ladies restroom

Also no men calling themselves women will be allowed to compete in women's sports

You know God`s view? You must have ingested quite a bit of LSD in your life. Lucky you!

Why not?

The Establishment Clause prevents making a national church, or the government taking sides in Religious issues.

Nothing prevents people from voting in laws that don't break the above regardless of their reasons for it.

The US Constitution prevents creating laws based solely on religious dogma. It also prevents the majority from removing the rights of the minority.

Please enjoy your religion al you want, but don't expect to be able to force it on others.

The US Constitution prevents creating laws based solely on religious dogma. It also prevents the majority from removing the rights of the minority.

No it does not. It says nothing about intent, just the results.

In any event if 2/3 of the States decide to remove a right they can do so, just as they can add one.

No it does not. It says nothing about intent, just the results.

In any event if 2/3 of the States decide to remove a right they can do so, just as they can add one.

By amending the US Constitution? Sure they can. Good luck getting that one through.

I agree that perversion has gained widespread acceptance but being a witness and standing on the truth of God's word isn't impossible. It's just that the price of doing so is far higher today and that price is only going to go higher in the times ahead. I don't doubt that some of these groups will even begin killing Christians who refuse to be silent. He never said it would be easy...

Forum List

Back