Your Stories of how Gay Marriage ruined your Marriage

CLAYTON -stfu -NOBODY READS YOUR BULL SHIT

So..did gay marriage ruin YOUR marriage? Is that why you are so bitter and shrill?

Likely because he and others who agree with him have realized that they have no ‘argument,’ that their opposition to same-sex couples marrying is predicated solely on animus toward gay Americans, devoid of any rational basis or proper legislative end.

When did you ever see me argue against ssm ? I have stated on a number of occasions that even faggots and dikes have the same rights as sane people and should free to marry another consenting adult , it's kinda silly however, something like two chimpanzees getting hitched.

Difference being that at least the chimps can breed, and their offspring probably won't be Gay -lol.

Last edited:
So when someone expresses their belief that homosexuality is a sin/wrong and you call them homophobes, haters, bigoted, etc., that's just you being tolerant of their differing beliefs. Got it.

When someone expresses a belief that interracial marriage is wrong, I call them haters and bigots. Sue me.

Why do you change the subject?

Oh, the irony.

Thanks for confirming what many have stated ... that nothing less than acceptance will be tolerated.

It wasn't changing the subject, it was a valid example. Do you just ignore racists when they say something racist or do you say something to them? I say something to them.

So..did gay marriage ruin YOUR marriage? Is that why you are so bitter and shrill?

Likely because he and others who agree with him have realized that they have no ‘argument,’ that their opposition to same-sex couples marrying is predicated solely on animus toward gay Americans, devoid of any rational basis or proper legislative end.

When did you ever see me argue against ssm ? I have stated on a number of occasions that even faggots and dikes have the same rights as sane people and should free to marry another consenting adult , it's kinda silly however, something like two chimpanzees getting hitched.

Difference being that at least the chimps can breed, and their offspring probably won't be Gay -lol.

Did you just refer to black people as "chimps"?

Really?

So when someone expresses their belief that homosexuality is a sin/wrong and you call them homophobes, haters, bigoted, etc., that's just you being tolerant of their differing beliefs. Got it.

When someone expresses a belief that interracial marriage is wrong, I call them haters and bigots. Sue me.

Why do you change the subject?

Oh, the irony.

Thanks for confirming what many have stated ... that nothing less than acceptance will be tolerated.

that is not changing the subject. it's a fair analogy. it's about wanting to treat a group of your fellow citizens as second class citizens.

no irony.... other than the refusal to understand the analogy because it makes you uncomfortable.

Where do gays come from? Straight parents. :D

Really?

He's a racists AND a homophobe.....many are multi-minority haters. Wouldn't be surprised if he were a misogynist too.

We make up for it by having straight kids ourselves. ;)

Really?

He's a racists AND a homophobe.....many are multi-minority haters. Wouldn't be surprised if he were a misogynist too.

He's a racists

I'm a minority - Amutt, but primarily Native American - didn't you know that only white people can be racists

Black people weren't part of the conversation, you ar the oonly one refernecing African Americans with Monkeys. I compared Gays to Chimps, although I just could have easil;y said cockerspaniels.

wouldn't be surprised if he were a misogynist too

A misogynist hates women , I like Women My momwas a woman, my sisters, my wives- my daughter -my neices and some admirable public figures such as Sara Palin and Ann Coulter, I hate Dikes who are neither a he nor a she - just an IT

We make up for it by having straight kids ourselves. ;)

A third of homosexuals’ children become homosexual. That’s the major finding from the largest study of adult children of homosexuals. Children of transsexuals were also more apt to become homosexual or transsexual. At least 23 (30%) of 77 adult children of homosexuals were homosexual and 25 (32%) heterosexual. Of 10 adults with transsexual parents, at least one became transsexual and another homosexual.

Now I haven't had the time to research these findings myself, they seem plausible - perhaps you can punch some holes in them - I doubt it - but just for shits and tits give it a shot twat.

True, so do mongoloids, serial killers and pedophiles {Another type of Gay} - so whats your point ?

Really?

I'm a minority - Amutt, but primarily Native American - didn't you know that only white people can be racists

Black people weren't part of the conversation, you ar the oonly one refernecing African Americans with Monkeys. I compared Gays to Chimps, although I just could have easil;y said cockerspaniels.

A misogynist hates women , I like Women My momwas a woman, my sisters, my wives- my daughter -my neices and some admirable public figures such as Sara Palin and Ann Coulter, I hate Dikes who are neither a he nor a she - just an IT

The only people I ever hear around here making the claim that only white people can be racist are RWrs. I know many non-white racists and have said so many times....here.

The only people I ever hear around here making the claim that only white people can be racist are RWrs. I know many non-white racists and have said so many times....here.

That's because you are ignorant and uniformed.

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews says only white people can be racist
By Kelsey Osterman | April 3, 2013 | Comments

[ame=http://youtu.be/5zbpoQ8YTFg]Suey Park "Only White People Can Be Racist" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/JdzP36lgdMA]"only whites are racist" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/cGoub2gzIi4]Racist blacks think that only whites can be racist. Creepy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/akAdk2VUMq8]Double Standards: Only White People Can Be Racist? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/5zbpoQ8YTFg]Suey Park "Only White People Can Be Racist" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/cGoub2gzIi4]Racist blacks think that only whites can be racist. Creepy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/akAdk2VUMq8]Double Standards: Only White People Can Be Racist? - YouTube[/ame]

Those people you linking to post HERE? Because that's where I am talking about. Perhaps you can try again, after really reading my post. :D

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

I happen to be pro gay marriage but I am also anti-straw man. I haven't heard anybody say that gay marriage would hurt straight marriages. I have heard people say that gay marriage would hurt society as a whole. There are usually several reasons for this argument. One argument against gay marriage is based on a religious belief. The second argument is a secular observation based on societal underpinnings derived from thousands of years of experimentation and practice.

Last edited:

Those people you linking to post HERE? Because that's where I am talking about. Perhaps you can try again, after really reading my post. :D

That's not what you posted -nice try -but backtracking in a meager attempt to mask your ignorance just doesn't cut it Ms. Fungus.

Actually, Bodecea was crystal clear in what she wrote. All you have to do is to be smart enough to understand it.

Now, back to the OP, which is:

Your Stories of how Gay Marriage ruined your Marriage

Got one, or not, GreenBean?

The OP doesn't even have to be as narrow as "how does this affect you personally". Most don't say that our marriage will harm theirs, they believe that marriage itself is in terrible danger! :eek: Danger of what, exactly?

Forum List

Back