your tax dollars hard at work

He has proposed cuts to the Department of Education, the Department of Energy, the National Endowment for the Arts, and a shit-load more. All of those cuts could absolutely offset any loss of revenue as a result of the tax cuts (and not taking into account the Laffer Curve).

Moron....fist you claim that Trump is cutting the budget....then, you idiot, say that Trump is "proposing".....Make up your fucking mind you Trump ass licker?

LOL

Even if it was a meltdown, Trump is still a sack of garbage. You know that right?

Well, its NOT a meltdown at all....I'm having a GREAT time smacking down Trump ass-kisser as they defend the clown......I love to ATTACK morons.

I have the need to spew obscenity laced invectives at total strangers. But ... I'm not having a meltdown.

You DESERVE and well-earn each and every invective....after all, you ARE an idiot.

You've lost your shit ever since Donald Trump was elected president by the American people

No moron....NOT by the American people.....but by the electoral college..
You're still confused about this, asshole???

You DESERVE and well-earn each and every invective....after all, you ARE an idiot.

AmerPsycho_014Pyxurz.jpg

Forum List

Back