Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

No other person in our nation's history has undergone the same political persecution as Trump has done.

He's being prosecuted in a court of law for actual crimes he's committed. That's not political. That's justice. When ppl break the law they need to pay for it.

He's being prosecuted in a court of law for actual crimes he's committed. That's not political. That's justice. When ppl break the law they need to pay for it.
Biden broke the exact same laws, only worse because he was VP when he stole documents. Literally stole them. And the same justice system has blocked any investigations.

So... STFU

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
Mac1958 smears trump but makes no effort to back up his accusations with quotes

As of now this is fake news

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.

He's operating right out of the demagogue's playbook. I wouldn't doubt he reads Mein Kampf for inspiration before he goes to bed every night, though many say he can't read very well, since he has the attention span of an imbecile.

Forum List

Back