Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

Putin and Russians taught them well.
Likely took them hundreds of times though.
Trump and his cult, aren't too bright.
you really look foolish when everything about that has been debunked by multiple government agency, DOJ in particular. And the fact that Hitlery pad for the dossier.

It's psychotic to continue to push a narrative two years later that has been debunked

Last edited:
Listen to the GUY?
Pushing mas psychosis?

THIS is mass psychosis.

Donald Trump supporters send death threats to judge who ...

View attachment 840500
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › donald-tr...
Aug 17, 2022 — Threats against the judge who approved the search warrant for former President Donald Trump's Florida resort are the latest sign of a ...

Election workers are being bombarded with death threats ...

View attachment 840501
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › election-...
Aug 31, 2023 — WASHINGTON (AP) — More than a dozen people nationally have been charged with threatening election workers by a Justice Department unit ...

Judges, jurors, prosecutors in Trump cases face death ...

View attachment 840502
CBC
https://www.cbc.ca › news › world › trump-indictment...
Aug 17, 2023 — A Texas woman was arrested and has been charged with threatening to kill the federal judge overseeing the criminal case against former ...

Death threats and intimidation of public officials signal ...

View attachment 840503
The Conversation
https://theconversation.com › death-threats-and-intimi...
Jan 26, 2021 — Death threats against Republicans who oppose Trump are not just the result of angry people. They are, instead, an attempt to intimidate ...

As Trump racks up indictments, his supporters are getting ...

View attachment 840504
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics
Aug 17, 2023 — As Trump racks up indictments, his supporters are threatening and doxxing judges and jurors. ... death threats against the Washington, DC, judge ...
looks like no one is exempt from doing stupid things.

Steve Scalise

You don't know my politics, rube.

In your world, anyone who doesn't bend over for the Orange High Hard One is a leftist commie.

You people "think" about half an inch deep.
sure we do. you present who you are most every post dude. demofk!!!!!!!! and part of the mass psychotics.

Tell me, how does someone qualify as a "demofk" for you?

It's obviously not about their positions on the issues.

Go ahead.
pushing a narrative that has been debunked and continue pushing it.

So it's only about a "narrative".

What narrative is that?
Russia Putin and Trump!!!! now you act demofkish like you didn't just post on it to another demofk.

You are the most inconsistent poster on the board. you flail like a bird with a broken wing.

no, no, no, but, but, but

Russia Putin and Trump!!!! now you act demofkish like you didn't just post on it to another demofk.

You are the most inconsistent poster on the board. you flail like a bird with a broken wing.

no, no, no, but, but, but
I never did the "Russia" thing.

I don't like Putin. That makes me a leftist?

This is all about Trump for you. Yeah, I'm against cults, and you're in a cult.

That's all you've got.

Tell me, how does someone qualify as a "demofk" for you?

It's obviously not about their positions on the issues.

Go ahead.
If you defend Biden, you're a Demofuck. In fact, if you fail to attack him, then you're a Demofuck.

And I also know it had nothing to do with borrowers over valuing their property.
Right, it had to do with fund managers and brokers and bankers overvaluing their assets. And many went to prison for it.

Because that's fraud. And it's illegal.

Last edited:
Right, it had to do with traders and bankers overvaluing their assets. And many went to prison for it.

Wrong. It had to do with banks granting mortgages to borrowers who weren't qualified. The government encouraged them to do it. In fact, it literally forced them to do it.

Right, it had to do with fund managers and brokers and bankers overvaluing their assets. And many went to prison for it.

LMAO! Who went to jail? What low level guy did they do that to? It sure as fuck wasn’t one of the executives or a politician.

Low and high level. Loan officers right on up to executives. No wall street CEOs, though. But the people most responsible were the liars who overvalued mortgage securities.
No politicians that demanded the loans be made and guaranteed them. Got a couple loan officers. Mean while the bank expects and the politicians got bail outs and donations. Good fucking job. Some fucking loan officers, stellar fucking work.

No politicians that demanded the loans be made and guaranteed them.
Irrelevant and, frankly, bizarre.

What Trump did is criminal fraud. It's spelled out in the code of law. If you don't understand it, it's because you don't understand it.

It is not because you sat and thought for 30 seconds and outsmarted the code of law, the prosecutors, and the judges. I promise.

Irrelevant and, frankly, bizarre.

What Trump did is criminal fraud. It's spelled out in the code of law. If you don't understand it, it's because you don't understand it.

It is not because you sat and thought for 30 seconds and outsmarted the code of law, the prosecutors, and the judges. I promise.
So you lost on your diversion tactic and want to get back to Trump.

Ok, list the victim.

I didn't bring up the bankers and the crash.

I found it ironic that it was caused by people overvaluing assets. Which is a crime.

And yes, we can get back to the orange criminal, now.
Well you fucking failed. No home owner was sent to jail for over valuing their property. The best you got is the loan officer went to jail for approving it.

So by your own admission Trump isn’t the criminal here it’s whoever approved his loan.

Are you on Trumps defense team?

Forum List

Back