Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

you really look foolish when everything about that has been debunked by multiple government agency, DOJ in particular. And the fact that Hitlery pad for the dossier.

It's psychotic to continue to push a narrative two years later that has been debunked

Trump's Russian Laundromat​

1696925984433.png
New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › article › trumps-russian-lau...

Jul 13, 2017 — The Russian plunked down $6 million to buy not one or two, but five luxury condos. The big check apparently caught the attention of the owner.

Russians bought 86 Trump properties — all in cash​

1696926015086.png
Metro US
https://www.metro.us › russians-bought-86-trump-pro...

Jun 25, 2018 — Russians bought 86 Trump properties — all in cash — totaling $109 million ... People connected to Russia or former Soviet republics have paid cash ...

Republican members of Congress celebrated the Fourth ...​

1696925871950.png
The American Independent
https://americanindependent.com › republicans-congre...

Jul 5, 2018 — This is not The Onion: Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia. Seven senators — John Kennedy (R- ...

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between ...​

1696925766178.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Jan 26, 2019 — Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ...

looks like no one is exempt from doing stupid things.

Brett Kavanaugh: Armed man arrested near justice's home ...​

1696926340458.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2022/06/08 › politics › man-arre...

Jun 9, 2022 — The man, Nicholas John Roske, 26, of Simi Valley, California, had called emergency authorities saying he was having suicidal thoughts and had a ...

Steve Scalise

Congressman Steve Scalise Gravely Wounded in ...​

1696926395537.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2017/06/14 › steve-scalise-co...

Jun 14, 2017 — A gunman opened fired as Republican members of a congressional baseball team held a practice. He was killed in a shootout.

Two incidents, 5 years apart is nothing even close to what the deranged Trump cult is doing, en mass.

Well you fucking failed. No home owner was sent to jail for over valuing their property.
I didn't say they were. It was a topic with a commonality. And it still golds. Your whiny kittletantrun wnt help you. And it was pretty ironic that your little distraction attempted backfired in your face.

So by your own admission Trump isn’t the criminal here it’s whoever approved his loan.
A bizarre little lie.

Your lies and tantrums won't help you or Trump, sorry.

I didn't say they were. It was a topic with a commonality. And it still golds. Your whiny kittletantrun wnt help you. And it was pretty ironic that your little distraction attempted backfired in your face.

A bizarre little lie.

Your lies and tantrums won't help you or Trump, sorry.
You don’t think things through. At all.

Yet here you are saying that the crimes spelled out in the code of law are not crimes.

I think you have a lot of work to do on yourself, first.
Obviously what you think are crimes aren’t. All you have to do is look at it without bias against one person.

The largest mortgage loan failure in world history resulted in massive bailouts for the banks and politicians that caused it were immune from prosecution.

By your own admission the only people that were prosecuted were loan officers. That means not a single home owner was prosecuted for over inflating their property value, over estimated income, under evaluated credit rating. None of those things came back on the property owner. And no bank executives were prosecuted for allowing it to happen. And billions of dollars were lost. Properties foreclosed on. Loans not paid back, auctions to get rid of the properties on the banks balance sheets.

So let’s compare and contrast that with Trump.

A property owner who may or may not have over estimated the value. A loan that was processed through a loan officer and approved. A bank that funded that loan. A loan that was paid back according to the contract. No default on the loan, no repossession, no auction for the bank to recover the loan amount.

Is the loan officer still guilty? That’s the only person you found guilty in the first situation and a lot of money was lost. In Trumps situation no money was lost. Everyone got paid. Is the loan officer still guilty?

Obviously what you think are crimes aren’t.
Yes I know you think that the laws spelled out in the code of law are not laws.

Frankly, it's bizarre, and I am probably doing do you a disservice by giving you any attention over it. This will not help your bizarre cult delusion.

So I think I will stop.

Yes I know you think that the laws spelled out in the code of law are not laws.

Frankly, it's bizarre, and I am probably doing do you a disservice by giving you any attention over it. This will not help your bizarre cult delusion.

So I think I will stop.
You obviously can’t answer the post with any rebuttal worth a fuck. So I suppose if I were you I’d quit too and take the loss.

You obviously can’t answer the post with any rebuttal worth a fuck. So I suppose if I were you I’d quit too and take the loss.
Okay. Dang it.

Hey, did you see there is a trial going on?

So do you think the judge and AG don't know the law very well? Or what? They seem to believe that Trump broke laws.

By 500%? The problem is you guys think everybody is a conman like Trump.
Stupid here's why the judges unconstitutional verdict will be over turn. Now pay attention so the shock will not trigger you.

Do you not understand that you sound like a fn moron when you say silly things like that?

Trump lies and spreads baseless conspiracy theories at every turn.

He doesn’t give any shit about what’s true, only about what’s useful for him and his ego.

His many legal problems today stem from the fact that prosecutors, judges and jury are not dupes like you and won’t swallow his bullshit without an ounce of critical thought.

So do you think the judge and AG don't know the law very well? Or what? They seem to believe that Trump broke laws.
You're not allowed into MAGA World™ unless you're a certifiable expert on a wide range of topics, from science to economics to law. It's considered one step above Mensa.

While the rest of us have to do mundane things like wait to see how trials go, they're a few steps ahead of us.

I think you just need to come to terms with that.

Last edited:
You're not allowed into MAGA World™ unless you're a certifiable expert on a wide range of topics, from science to economics to law. It's considered one step above Mensa.

While the rest of us have to do mundane things like wait to see how trials go, they're a few steps ahead of us.

I think you just need to come to terms with that.
And no the judge or the DA know the law

Fined for what damages? New York hasn’t sustained any damages. The banks got paid so they haven’t. No investors have damages.

The amount of damages to be claimed adds up to $0.
New York taxpayers were screwed. That's why it's called tax fraud.

The state government determines how much your house is worth for tax purposes, nimrod.
That's correct and that's what the judge is using for his determination. The tax assessment not the actual value of the property.

Forum List

Back