Your trump donations paying trump bills!

And by challenging the election results he has found another avenue for his chumps to pay his bills.....

President Trump is racing to raise money for an “official election defense fund.” But the fine print on the solicitations tells a different story: Half -- or more -- of any contribution will be used to retire debt from his re-election campaign.

So don't give him any money then, jackass

First paragraph reads:

He has spent one out of every three days as president visiting one of his luxury resorts, hotels or golf courses. He has leveraged his powerful international platform to promote his developments dozens of times. And he has directed millions of dollars from U.S. taxpayers to his businesses around the globe.

Why do I give a shit where he does his business as POTUS from, especially considering he owns the places and has accomplished more as POTUS since at least FDR?

I get it, we're not supposed to relate to the energizer bunny.

Should I read the 2nd paragraph. Well, US. taxpayer to his businesses is sure worth a read....I can't wait, pending.
Amazing. You sure know more than anyone on Trump's finances and business dealings. Care to share some of those details he refuses to divulge to the public?

I know, right. How does WTH_Progs think he knows everything about Trump's finances and business dealings when clearly you do?

Democrats, just the dumbest people. Here's a dollar, buy a clue. You don't know shit

First paragraph reads:

He has spent one out of every three days as president visiting one of his luxury resorts, hotels or golf courses. He has leveraged his powerful international platform to promote his developments dozens of times. And he has directed millions of dollars from U.S. taxpayers to his businesses around the globe.

Why do I give a shit where he does his business as POTUS from, especially considering he owns the places and has accomplished more as POTUS since at least FDR?

I get it, we're not supposed to relate to the energizer bunny.

Should I read the 2nd paragraph. Well, US. taxpayer to his businesses is sure worth a read....I can't wait, pending. Fuck-N-A I found it. The paragraph reads:

Trump and his adult children have been criticized for frequenting Trump resorts around the globe on vacation and on business trips, forcing the Secret Service and other federal agencies accompanying them to spend taxpayer money at Trump properties.

The Secret Service spent more than $250,000 at Trump properties during a five-month period in 2017, according to documents, providing a hint of what it may have spent over the three years of his presidency. There’s no way to determine how much in total the administration is spending because no single entity tracks that money.

Do I agree with this practice? Nope. But secret service follows these guys regardless, how many servants did Michelle Obama have again? Perks of the job, Trump can stay where he wants to, same with certain staff. End of the day Trump's lost billions because of snowflakes, who no long buy into Trump products for his crime of being POTUS. I figure some more is worth a read. And since when is 250K a lot of money? Ridiculous.

But Democrats say Trump’s decision to accept foreign government money is where they may have the most leverage.

More than 100 officials and groups from 57 foreign countries have made visits to a Trump property, according to Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a government watchdog group. Trump even invited leaders of seven countries to meet with him at Mar-a-Lago.

Ah no shit, some foreigners frequented public hotels and perhaps wanted to show Trump some love because he's POTUS? Poor babies, ah! Of course this was expected, Trump's situation was unique from start, he runs hotels and shit, dude owns stuff, begging the question, what took so long for this story to pop-up? I quit reading, anothernothinburger. Trump wins in November.
I like the ideal of running the presidency from outside the BELTWAY............................Trump has done an excellent job as president and likely by not doing it inside the whitehouse has helped this.

It's aimed more towards the point what's the true basis of these fraudulent election claims are and the humor found in reading what the chumps are swallowing.

And you thought parroting a DNC talking point accomplished that?

Parroting either party's talking points isn't going to get you any humor points ever. You just sound like a partisan for that party.

I don't even get what you thought you said.

Politicians all do that. So what was your point again?

It's aimed more towards the point what's the true basis of these fraudulent election claims are and the humor found in reading what the chumps are swallowing.

Parroting either party's talking points isn't going to get you any humor points ever. You just sound like a partisan for that party.

If you don't understand how my point is Trump is using claims of a fraudulent election pretty much in the same manner as he took advantage of bankruptcy laws for self profit perhaps it is because you're only familiar with whatever the DNC is saying and you're trying to put their words into my mouth?

If you don't understand how my point is Trump is using claims of a fraudulent election pretty much in the same manner as he took advantage of bankruptcy laws for self profit perhaps it is because you're only familiar with whatever the DNC is saying and you're trying to put their words into my mouth?

Responding to what you said is putting words in your mouth?

And you're still stuck on DNC talking points

I picked up the story about the use of donation from the WSJ this morning and connected them with my sense that his ticky-tack election lawsuits wouldn't require $60million. As I posted yesterday, based on my suspicion I believed the money would be used for the lawsuits Trump faces once he leaves office. I had no knowledge of his campaign debt.

Please provide link to DNC talking points you're talking about. I'm not familiar with them and wonder what they have to say or even if they exists on this topic at all.

I picked up the story about the use of donation from the WSJ this morning and connected them with my sense that his ticky-tack election lawsuits wouldn't require $60million. As I posted yesterday, based on my suspicion I believed the money would be used for the lawsuits Trump faces once he leaves office. I had no knowledge of his campaign debt.

Please provide link to DNC talking points you're talking about. I'm not familiar with them and wonder what they have to say or even if they exists on this topic at all.

To what purpose? All politicians do that to the extent they can. Yet you single out Trump and claim it's not partisan

To what purpose? All politicians do that to the extent they can. Yet you single out Trump and claim it's not partisan

Name one other presidential candidate that solicited funds to fight the results of an election? I called his solicitation a fraud yesterday and read the WSJ this morning that most of the money is going towards his campaign debt. Think back on how he justified without remorse his use of bankruptcy laws to come out ahead while investors took the hit. He's playing his supporters as suckers in the same way. I haven't claimed Trump should concede and as far as I'm concerned he and his followers can cry their eyes out over the next 4 years just as the Democrats did. So 'to what purpose' the answer is that I'm wondering how I'm parroting the DNC as you claim?

Name one other presidential candidate that solicited funds to fight the results of an election?

Al Gore

I called his solicitation a fraud yesterday and read the WSJ this morning that most of the money is going towards his campaign debt. Think back on how he justified without remorse his use of bankruptcy laws to come out ahead while investors took the hit. He's playing his supporters as suckers in the same way. I haven't claimed Trump should concede and as far as I'm concerned he and his followers can cry their eyes out over the next 4 years just as the Democrats did. So 'to what purpose' the answer is that I'm wondering how I'm parroting the DNC as you claim?

Because Democrats do that too and you're only criticizing Republicans for it. Hence, you're a Democrat hack

Forum List

Back