Your typical Trump voter can't afford to see a performance of Hamilton

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
So the audience who booed Mike Pence were wealthy, urban, and privileged -- not a representative sample of the American people, who can't afford the many hundreds of dollars it costs to see this over-rated Broadway play.

So the audience who booed Mike Pence were wealthy, urban, and privileged -- not a representative sample of the American people, who can't afford the many hundreds of dollars it costs to see this over-rated Broadway play.

God I heard those prices too $9,000 bucks for one seat?

We have not had a muslim shoot out in a while. If they got to strike, hit there. Thanks in advance.

what an ignorant rube lol $9,000 :laugh2:

Prove me wrong.. Talking the elite seats.

Post a link that says I am wrong about last night.

Most Americans can't afford to see a play with a ticket price that costs more than the cost of groceries for a family of five for an entire month. The people who booed Pence have no clue what it means to live in the America that has been suffering for eight years under the sluggish Obama economy.

Most Americans can't afford to see a play with a ticket price that costs more than the cost of groceries for a family of five for an entire month. The people who booed Pence have no clue what it means to live in the America that has been suffering for eight years under the sluggish Obama economy.

Speak for yourself. I can afford Hamilton tickets.

Maybe you should work harder, instead of whining about how poor you are.

Oh, have you seen the play?
No. And now that I know Aaron Burr is played by a black man, I know I won't.

I have it on good authority that Aaron Burr was white. He's actually one of my ancestors.

You are a wealthy urbanite liberal who benefited from your connection to the elites that are screwing the rest of us. You don't deserve what you have, you got it from fucking over the middle class. Now it's our turn to fuck you over. Bend over and prepare for the pain, asshole.

You are a wealthy urbanite liberal who benefited from your connection to the elites that are screwing the rest of us. You don't deserve what you have, you got it from fucking over the middle class. Now it's our turn to fuck you over. Bend over and prepare for the pain, asshole.

:lol:

Your jealousy and class envy aside, I worked for every penny I have. Perhaps you were talking about Donald Trump?

You should stop whining and blaming others for your personal failures.

It's time to man up and take responsibility for yourself.

Your jealousy and class envy aside, I worked for every penny I have.

If you can afford to blow $800 on Hamilton tickets, you are obviously not paying your fair share. 90% tax bracket for you. And when you die, we'll need half your shit before your heirs get any. You need to pay more for welfare, food stamps and free college. (If we're completely switching sides of the argument, might as well get in character)

Your jealousy and class envy aside, I worked for every penny I have.

If you can afford to blow $800 on Hamilton tickets, you are obviously not paying your fair share. 90% tax bracket for you. You need to pay more for welfare, food stamps and free college. (If we're completely switching sides of the argument, might as well get in character)

I'm glad someone caught it.

Your jealousy and class envy aside, I worked for every penny I have. Perhaps you were talking about Donald Trump?

Your mockery of my financial situation is a perfect example of how liberals are hateful people who mock people who are less fortunate than themselves.

A conservative or a Christian gives you sympathy and useful advice, I've even had people arrange for anonymous gifts of food and money when I was really desperate. But I never got anything from a liberal except contempt.

People who are down on their luck are the people who know who is really good and who is really bad. Your contempt for me tells me you are a bad man, and I have no doubt you will end up in hell where you belong. Laugh that off if you like, you won't be laughing when it happens. When I am in heaven and you are in hell, it will be too late for me to say "I told you."

So I'm telling you now. Wise up or you will go to hell. Whatever you are getting out of being a liberal Democrat it isn't worth it. Wise up, and instead of laughing at people who are down on their luck, offer a helping hand. Voting for Democrats doesn't make up for it with God if you are hating on people who are down on their luck.

Your mockery of my financial situation is a perfect example of how liberals are hateful people who mock people who are less fortunate than themselves.

A conservative or a Christian gives you sympathy and useful advice, I've even had people arrange for anonymous gifts of food and money when I was really desperate. But I never got anything from a liberal except contempt.

People who are down on their luck are the people who know who is really good and who is really bad. Your contempt for me tells me you are a bad man, and I have no doubt you will end up in hell where you belong. Laugh that off if you like, you won't be laughing when it happens. When I am in heaven and you are in hell, it will be too late for me to say "I told you."

So I'm telling you now. Wise up or you will go to hell. Whatever you are getting out of being a liberal Democrat it isn't worth it. Wise up, and instead of laughing at people who are down on their luck, offer a helping hand. Voting for Democrats doesn't make up for it with God if you are hating on people who are down on their luck.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love it when people like you start calling me a "bad man", and telling me that I'm going to hell. If I'm able to generate such vitriolic hatred amongst clowns like yourself, then I must be doing something right.

I'm not a religious man - and even if I was, I'm Jewish - there is no hell - but I don't think God likes it when you hate people because of your own personal jealousy and failures. I wouldn't be counting on that spot in heaven, if I were you.

But since you clearly didn't get my point, I'll try again:

I'm not mocking you over your financial situation - because I don't know your financial situation. I'm mocking your full-retard populism by responding with the "Conservative" talking points that I've been hearing my whole life.

So Pence is not exactly a representative sample of the American people.

There's plenty of Jews in hell, based on their wholesale rejection of God in modern times, my guess is that the vast majority of Jews go to hell.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love it when people like you start calling me a "bad man", and telling me that I'm going to hell. If I'm able to generate such vitriolic hatred amongst clowns like yourself, then I must be doing something right.

I'm not a religious man - and even if I was, I'm Jewish - there is no hell - but I don't think God likes it when you hate people because of your own personal jealousy and failures. I wouldn't be counting on that spot in heaven, if I were you.

But since you clearly didn't get my point, I'll try again:

I'm not mocking you over your financial situation - because I don't know your financial situation. I'm mocking your full-retard populism by responding with the "Conservative" talking points that I've been hearing my whole life.

So Pence is not exactly a representative sample of the American people.
What I like about Pence is that he really understands the abortion issue, and knows why it's wrong.

Forum List

Back