Your typical Trump voter can't afford to see a performance of Hamilton

So the audience who booed Mike Pence were wealthy, urban, and privileged -- not a representative sample of the American people, who can't afford the many hundreds of dollars it costs to see this over-rated Broadway play.
A year and a half later they still can’t afford Hamilton tickets

We wouldn't want to see it. All you gotta do to see sick amoral libs pretending is turn on the TV!

So the audience who booed Mike Pence were wealthy, urban, and privileged -- not a representative sample of the American people, who can't afford the many hundreds of dollars it costs to see this over-rated Broadway play.
1 and 1/2 year later and still no one wants to see Hamilton.

Most Americans can't afford to see a play with a ticket price that costs more than the cost of groceries for a family of five for an entire month. The people who booed Pence have no clue what it means to live in the America that has been suffering for eight years under the sluggish Obama economy.

Speak for yourself. I can afford Hamilton tickets.

Maybe you should work harder, instead of whining about how poor you are.
The question is are you foolish enough to buy Hamilton tickets...

1 and 1/2 year later and still no one wants to see Hamilton.

Broadway shows are not something I'd want to see, but I'm pretty sure plenty of people have seen Hamilton. :p

Most Americans can't afford to see a play with a ticket price that costs more than the cost of groceries for a family of five for an entire month. The people who booed Pence have no clue what it means to live in the America that has been suffering for eight years under the sluggish Obama economy.

Speak for yourself. I can afford Hamilton tickets.

Maybe you should work harder, instead of whining about how poor you are.
Now take that sentiment and apply it to poor black communities, instead of pulling out the race card to excuse their underachieving culture.

Forum List

Back