Your wife or shooting the guys who want to "harm" her....which do you choose...?

A large number???? 505 out of 310 million in 2013? 606 in 2010? Hell man! You're half again as likely to die from choking on food.

We have more accidental shooting deaths than all of western Europe combined. We have more accidental shooting deaths than Germany has homicides with a gun. Yes it is a problem. You sound like the number of guns we have is the problem.
We have more accidental drownings than all of western Europe too.
Lets fill in all the pools.

A large number???? 505 out of 310 million in 2013? 606 in 2010? Hell man! You're half again as likely to die from choking on food.

We have more accidental shooting deaths than all of western Europe combined. We have more accidental shooting deaths than Germany has homicides with a gun. Yes it is a problem. You sound like the number of guns we have is the problem.

Link

No it is not a problem in a country with over 320 million people and over 320 million guns....505 accidental deaths.....not a problem that needs your solution....and if you add government sanctioned murder to the total of European murder their murder rate is way higher than ours......and the people didn't have guns then either.....

Link
I've posted the links many times in many threads. It's now your job to hunt them down.

Friggin coward.....

No it is not a problem in a country with over 320 million people and over 320 million guns....505 accidental deaths.....not a problem that needs your solution....and if you add government sanctioned murder to the total of European murder their murder rate is way higher than ours......and the people didn't have guns then either.....

So you are saying we have too many guns? Who is getting killed by the government in Europe? 500 deaths that other countries don't have is a problem.

Link
I've posted the links many times in many threads. It's now your job to hunt them down.

Friggin coward.....

So you can't back it up. Didn't think so.

One of my solutions is that people who carry should have to use a holster. You really against that?

Link

Friggin coward.....

Oh my God! You of all people? The ass who got a thread closed because he refused to provide links?
There really is no point continuing to treat you as a human capable of intelligent conversation, is there?

Link

Friggin coward.....

Oh my God! You of all people? The ass who got a thread closed because he refused to provide links?
There really is no point continuing to treat you as a human capable of intelligent conversation, is there?

Back it up if you can. You insist on links but refuse to give them yourself? Low character.

One of my solutions is that people who carry should have to use a holster. You really against that?
WTF??? A holster? Where else would you carry a gun? loose in your pocket so you have to take it out to get change or your keys?

this is in my waist band 16 hours a day. Yes right now.

12356d1309525807-what-size-uncle-mikes-609_in_iwb_1.jpg

Link

Friggin coward.....

Back it up if you can. You insist on links but refuse to give them yourself? Low character.
I've proven my character here, as you have.

WTF??? A holster? Where else would you carry a gun? loose in your pocket so you have to take it out to get change or your keys?

Hard to believe but everyone doesnt use one. Lots of accidental shootings with people reaching in pockets or dropping guns.

You that scared you need a gun with you 16 hours a day?

Friggin coward.....

Yes you won't back up your claim.

Hard to believe but everyone doesnt use one. Lots of accidental shootings with people reaching in pockets or dropping guns.

You that scared you need a gun with you 16 hours a day?
Not scared at all. Why would I be?

Friggin coward.....

Yes you won't back up your claim.
Unlike you, I back my claims with links to relevant information. Threads are not closed due to my refusal to comply with requests.
You, however have recent history and have no right to demand shit from me.

Forum List

Back