Your wife or shooting the guys who want to "harm" her....which do you choose...?

Last edited:
So you can't back it up. Didn't think so.
Oh my God! You of all people? The ass who got a thread closed because he refused to provide links?
There really is no point continuing to treat you as a human capable of intelligent conversation, is there?

Back it up if you can. You insist on links but refuse to give them yourself? Low character.
I've proven my character here, as you have.

Yes you won't back up your claim.
Unlike you, I back my claims with links to relevant information. Threads are not closed due to my refusal to comply with requests.
You, however have recent history and have no right to demand shit from me.
There's only one way to keep Brain from lying to you.

Oh my God! You of all people? The ass who got a thread closed because he refused to provide links?
There really is no point continuing to treat you as a human capable of intelligent conversation, is there?

Back it up if you can. You insist on links but refuse to give them yourself? Low character.

Unlike you, I back my claims with links to relevant information. Threads are not closed due to my refusal to comply with requests.
There's only one way to keep Brain from lying to you.
MI_SS6.png

Your wife or shooting the guys who want to "harm" her....which do you choose...?

Depends on how Hot the wife is!!!

So you can't back it up. Didn't think so.

That's a funny claim from someone who wouldn't provide a link.

drownings in Europe...27,000

And intersecting. The totals for car injuries for Europe....less than the United state...ban cars.....

see this is why I continue to debate brain...by dealing with his rejection of truth and reality you tend to unearth more facts and statistics that show how wrong he is...and the anti gun cause he supports.....

http://www.wcdp2013.org/uploads/media/Opening_8_KEYNOTE_Burden_of_Drowning_in_Europe_Sethi.pdf

Thank you for proving Ernies claim false.

Brain...he said Western Europe...I don't even know what they consider as Europe in this statistic......so I need to get to a computer and not the IPad to look it up.....

Sadly for you brain.....there are 10.4 million residential pools and 309,000 public pools....

drownings according to you...3,500

Guns in private hands....over 320 million...

Accidental gun deaths.....505

If we must get rid of guns because of 505 accidental gun deaths....then as he said...we must fill in all pools.....it will save more lives from accidental death....

CDC - Healthy Swimming and Recreational Water Home - Healthy Water

Sadly for you brain.....there are 10.4 million residential pools and 309,000 public pools....

If we must get rid of guns because of 505 accidental gun deaths....then as he said...we must fill in all pools.....it will save more lives from accidental death....

You forget ponds, lakes, rivers, and oceans. Not to mention bath tubs. Also kids are a lot of the drownings. Imagine if we let kids play with guns.

I've never suggested getting rid of guns by the way. I suggested holsters....

And don't forget we need water....

You forget ponds, lakes, rivers, and oceans. Not to mention bath tubs. Also kids are a lot of the drownings. Imagine if we let kids play with guns.

We need water but no one needs a pool, public or private......or bath tubs.....they are drownings waiting to happen...only showers should be allowed in homes......

Imagine all the lives we would save....

We need water but no one needs a pool, public or private......or bath tubs.....they are drownings waiting to happen...only showers should be allowed in homes......

And you'll get rid of the oceans? Stop being silly.

no..we prevent access to oceans and arrest people caught swimming.....if it saves,just one life brain...wouldn't it be worth it?

no..we prevent access to oceans and arrest people caught swimming.....if it saves,just one life brain...wouldn't it be worth it?

Why do you resort to such silliness. You should let kids play with guns too since they make people safer.

Yet many countries with few guns don't have invasions through the roof. Fewer guns do not create more criminals.

Fewer guns create BOLDER criminals!
Gun banners like Brain and the brain dead LuddlyNincompoop are to Criminals as OSHA is to factory workers

You speak so much and never come close to an intelligent thought. Please post where I have ever suggested banning guns.

you say it in the subject matter of your posts,brain.....if you support gun rights you are the John McCain of gun rights...he always says he supports conservatives but never lets an opportunity go by to disrespect conservatives and side with the demos...and you....always seeming to lend aid and support to the enemies of the 2nd Amendment

So can I run for president then?
why not, you probably have better looking legs than the current front runner for the jackass party

This man did as the anti gunners want victims to do.....he complied with the demands of the two violent robbers, gave them the cash they wanted....and then...they were going to pay a visit to the man's wife....so he pulled his gun and shot them.....

So gun grabbers....it would have been a better outcome if he didn't have the gun...right?

And considering he only used the gun as a very last resort, having complied with all of their demands...I guess your stupid theories that gun owners will simply panic or be easily disarmed is crap as well...right?

Kidnapped and robbed victim fatally shoots attacker VIDEO

Around 6:30 a.m., the man was putting items into his truck, which was parked in his driveway, when he was approached by two men who were armed with guns. The suspects instructed the man to go into his house to retrieve his wallet, then forced the man back into his own truck to drive to an ATM to get more cash for the suspects.

The man did as instructed, but after withdrawing the money, the suspects had the man drive to an area near his home. Local media reported the suspects indicated they were going to leave the man at that location and return to the man’s home to harm his wife.

It was at that point, the man turned the tables on the suspects, who were unaware the man had a handgun in his truck. The man grabbed his gun and fired several rounds, striking one of the suspects, and sending the second fleeing from the scene.

One neighbor, who did not wish to be identified, told reporters that when she was letting her dogs outside that morning, she heard six gunshots, followed by several more.

So...the bad guys have guns and they have control of the victim...and he still managed to get his gun and shoot the assholes......

What is it the gun grabbers say...the victim will just get shot for his efforts....from my experience this outcome is not an exception to the rule....

Criminals do not want to get shot, so most of the time they run when the victim has a gun....and even when they shoot back, the victim has as much a chance against them as they have at harming him...

And it was 2 to 1 odds.......

Look, we can all find stories on both sides of this issue that support our views. The bottom line is that if we removed all guns, there would be substantially fewer murders. That is a fact. That alone does not mean we must get rid of all guns, but it is a legitimate argument. Of course you can find stories about people protecting their family by killing an intruder that meant harm to them. You can also find one story after another of a young child finding their parent's gun and accidentally killing themselves or another family member, and you can find stories of people who had guns for protection having those guns taken from them and used on them. Just because you find one situation that supports your viewpoint, that does not make it completely valid on its own.

and if we just got rid of all cancers, health care costs would go down

lets stick to reality. we cannot get rid of all guns and trying to do so would cause far far more harm than all the bad guys with guns currently do

false dichotomy. many of those cases of a "firearm in the home" hurting an occupant is a firearm an intruder brings into the home

Link?
link to logic? Really? LOL

Logic? Accidental shootings don't involve an intruder. If he thinks they do then there better be a link.
accidental shootings are decreasing even though the number of firearms in circulation are increasing

That has nothng to do with your previous crazy claim. You must have figured out it wasn't defendable.

Number of guns up, number of gun owners down. More guns, but less hands to accidently shoot them.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/1...ship-is-down-survey-shows.html?_r=0&referrer=

but what you fail to understand is that the laws gun banners want cut down on the number of guns that can enter circulation. not how they are distributed . and I don't believe that numbers down bullshit at all. I have received TWO phone calls from alleged pollsters asking if I own guns (I have well over a hundred). I denied owning any. why? because I have no clue who was actually calling. and lots of gun owners deny owning guns to anonymous pollsters

I can tell you as a competitive shooter that I see hundreds of new shooters in shooting events I have competed in for years. Cincinnati went from one Public indoor range (Target World) to two (Point Blanc East) to three (Point Blanc West) to Four (Ready Line) in the last 3 years and the numbers at TW are UP according to the log book (people have to sign a waiver card and are assigned a waiver number-the number of people getting cards for the first time have not diminished despite the area going from 12 lanes to over 60 in three years)

so I call BS on the number of shooters going down. CCW has caused a lot more individuals to actually CARRY weapons on the streets too, yet shootings have gone down

Forum List

Back