Your wife or shooting the guys who want to "harm" her....which do you choose...?

As I stated, this guy relied on all those. They could have killed him had they chosen to.

No,he played it cool until he could get to his firearm.

Which gave them plenty of chances to kill him had they wanted. He was very lucky.

You bet he was,thank God he got to his firearm before they decided to kill him.

According to the story they were going to leave him. He is lucky they didn't intend to kill him. If they had he would be dead.

So there's a specific time frame that they have to kill him in?
Who Knew..:dunno:

They had lots of opportunities had they wanted. He is lucky they chose not to.

No,he played it cool until he could get to his firearm.

Which gave them plenty of chances to kill him had they wanted. He was very lucky.

According to the story they were going to leave him. He is lucky they didn't intend to kill him. If they had he would be dead.

I'm growing weary of your constant circular arguments.

Just the truth. He was very lucky they didn't intend to kill him because they could have.

Just the truth. He was very lucky they didn't intend to kill him because they could have.

You do understand there are countless incidents where the criminal didnt kill their victims immediately upon the commission of the crime right?

You do understand there are countless incidents where the criminal didnt kill their victims immediately upon the commission of the crime right?

I understand what the article says. If they were going to kill him it would have been at his home.

Last edited:
This man did as the anti gunners want victims to do.....he complied with the demands of the two violent robbers, gave them the cash they wanted....and then...they were going to pay a visit to the man's wife....so he pulled his gun and shot them.....

So gun grabbers....it would have been a better outcome if he didn't have the gun...right?

And considering he only used the gun as a very last resort, having complied with all of their demands...I guess your stupid theories that gun owners will simply panic or be easily disarmed is crap as well...right?

Kidnapped and robbed victim fatally shoots attacker VIDEO

Around 6:30 a.m., the man was putting items into his truck, which was parked in his driveway, when he was approached by two men who were armed with guns. The suspects instructed the man to go into his house to retrieve his wallet, then forced the man back into his own truck to drive to an ATM to get more cash for the suspects.

The man did as instructed, but after withdrawing the money, the suspects had the man drive to an area near his home. Local media reported the suspects indicated they were going to leave the man at that location and return to the man’s home to harm his wife.

It was at that point, the man turned the tables on the suspects, who were unaware the man had a handgun in his truck. The man grabbed his gun and fired several rounds, striking one of the suspects, and sending the second fleeing from the scene.

One neighbor, who did not wish to be identified, told reporters that when she was letting her dogs outside that morning, she heard six gunshots, followed by several more.

So...the bad guys have guns and they have control of the victim...and he still managed to get his gun and shoot the assholes......

What is it the gun grabbers say...the victim will just get shot for his efforts....from my experience this outcome is not an exception to the rule....

Criminals do not want to get shot, so most of the time they run when the victim has a gun....and even when they shoot back, the victim has as much a chance against them as they have at harming him...

And it was 2 to 1 odds.......
Go smoke another one you reetard, and some of what you wrote might make sense.

I don't know one single gun control advocate that would let his wife be raped, or wants to take your guns.

You're delusional

Did you just claim that not a single gun control advocate wants to take away guns from private citizens? Sure you want to go with that, Toxic?
God........

Not you too

Read it again, only slower

I don't know one single gun control advocate that would let his wife be raped, or wants to take your guns

Did you want to rephrase that? It's obvious to me that what you wrote is struggling to have the meaning you seem to think it should. I can read it fast...slow...or somewhere in between, Toxic and the meaning won't change.

The fact of the matter is that there are a number of gun control advocates that would like to seize people's guns. Is that what you were trying to convey?

You better keep reading it as you still don't have it right. I don't see where he says they don't exist. They are clearly rare though as he doesn't know anyone that would seize guns. Neither do I.
Still the coward, I see.
coward-lion.jpg

Go smoke another one you reetard, and some of what you wrote might make sense.

I don't know one single gun control advocate that would let his wife be raped, or wants to take your guns.

You're delusional

Did you just claim that not a single gun control advocate wants to take away guns from private citizens? Sure you want to go with that, Toxic?
God........

Not you too

Read it again, only slower

I don't know one single gun control advocate that would let his wife be raped, or wants to take your guns

Did you want to rephrase that? It's obvious to me that what you wrote is struggling to have the meaning you seem to think it should. I can read it fast...slow...or somewhere in between, Toxic and the meaning won't change.

The fact of the matter is that there are a number of gun control advocates that would like to seize people's guns. Is that what you were trying to convey?

You better keep reading it as you still don't have it right. I don't see where he says they don't exist. They are clearly rare though as he doesn't know anyone that would seize guns. Neither do I.
Still the coward, I see.
coward-lion.jpg

Not at all. See you are still adding no value to the board.

This happened in Mississippi. It was the wrong place to mess with the wrong White Boy.

The Black Man who got away when the White Boy broke Bad...he's charged with Capitol Murder...because of the death of his Co-Felon at the hands of the pissed-off White Boy.

p poor shooting, should have got both of them in the guts, repeatedly, with the most destructive possible bullet designs.

I won't look through the rule book, but basic rules for integrity require citing sources for disputed claims. You said it, back it up without forcing us to search through hundreds of past posts. Claiming you have posted links in other threads is insufficient.

It's on you. Coward or hypocrite; which is it?

you know what you need to do yet you refuse to comply. It's on you, coward. I have no control.

All I did was respond to his baseless claim that had no link. He doesn't need to link but he can demand them if me?

I demanded a link. You refused to supply one. Anyone with a shred of integrity would provide the link. Cowards won't. You've been proven a coward and a liar and refuse to provide a link that will further show you to be a hypocrite.
To an outside observer, at this point, you only look like a liar and a coward at this point. You can shoot for 3 of 3 or slink away as you are. Your move.

I demanded a link. You refused to supply one. Anyone with a shred of integrity would provide the link. Cowards won't. You've been proven a coward and a liar and refuse to provide a link that will further show you to be a hypocrite.
To an outside observer, at this point, you only look like a liar and a coward at this point. You can shoot for 3 of 3 or slink away as you are. Your move.

No you posted something that didn't counter my claim at all. Now again what is your question?

I understand what the article says. If they were going to kill him it would have been at his home.

If they killed him at home how would they have taken him to an ATM so he could withdraw money?

No you posted something that didn't counter my claim at all. Now again what is your question?
If you reread what I posted, I compared apples to apples, not zucchini.
You claim an inflated number of accidental shootings is relevant to a number of homicides.
I simply attempted to force you to provide a link to your source so I could point out your hypocrisy.
You refused.
There is no conclusion to be made other than you are a coward and likely a liar. Should you submit the link at this juncture, the likely result is that you will be proven a hypocrite as well.

I'm done talking to a box of rocks here. Put up or shut up. Capisci?

Forum List

Back