Your wife or shooting the guys who want to "harm" her....which do you choose...?

No he was very lucky. They could have gunned him down had they chosen. They chose not too.

Yes...he was lucky. But he was also prepared...if he hadn't had that gun he would not have been lucky would he....they would have done whatever they wanted to the wife....next time he and his wife will probably both carry guns on their hips....and then it won't matter.

And shall we take bets on wether the two criminals passed background checks for their guns............

More likely they would have left him there and wife was fine.

More likely? You're not married are you? If you are you must really hate your wife.

Yes more likely. Going back would assure being caught. Criminals try to avoid that.

If they didn't want to get caught they wouldn't be breaking the law...especially threatening to kill this man if he didn't cooperate....

again...

an anti gun self defense course survival techniques......

1) rely on the kindness of violent criminals...

2) rely on the stupidity of violent armed criminals

3) rely on plain old dumb luck....

I have a video series on these 3 techniques which I just developed....I will send you a price list for this course......

As I stated, this guy relied on all those. They could have killed him had they chosen to.

The threat of defensive gun use prevents crime. I have no doubts about that. If criminals were confident that there were no guns in private residences then I'm quite certain that the level of home invasions would go through the roof.

Yet many countries with few guns don't have invasions through the roof. Fewer guns do not create more criminals.

They did in Britain...they now have twice the violent crime that we do.....and Puerto Rico.....they have stricter gun control laws than we do, they are an island nation where you can't just drive across a boarder to get guns, and they have the highest gun murder rate in the world according to lefty Vice T.v.....dittos Mexico....strict gun control.....and all of central and South America, Russia......the list goes on.....

The threat of defensive gun use prevents crime. I have no doubts about that. If criminals were confident that there were no guns in private residences then I'm quite certain that the level of home invasions would go through the roof.

Yet many countries with few guns don't have invasions through the roof. Fewer guns do not create more criminals.

Fewer guns create BOLDER criminals!

There is no proof of that I have ever seen. Link?

Yes...he was lucky. But he was also prepared...if he hadn't had that gun he would not have been lucky would he....they would have done whatever they wanted to the wife....next time he and his wife will probably both carry guns on their hips....and then it won't matter.

And shall we take bets on wether the two criminals passed background checks for their guns............

More likely? You're not married are you? If you are you must really hate your wife.

Yes more likely. Going back would assure being caught. Criminals try to avoid that.

If they didn't want to get caught they wouldn't be breaking the law...especially threatening to kill this man if he didn't cooperate....

again...

I have a video series on these 3 techniques which I just developed....I will send you a price list for this course......

As I stated, this guy relied on all those. They could have killed him had they chosen to.

Brain...you truly are a Sensei of great wisdom and your method of self defense should draw many students...until the criminals kill them, that is.....

They did in Britain...they now have twice the violent crime that we do.....and Puerto Rico.....they have stricter gun control laws than we do, they are an island nation where you can't just drive across a boarder to get guns, and they have the highest gun murder rate in the world according to lefty Vice T.v.....dittos Mexico....strict gun control.....and all of central and South America, Russia......the list goes on.....

Yes and many countries with few guns have less. The number of guns doesn't create criminals.

The wife part of this story doesn't make sense. If she was home wouldn't she have called the police? They went in the house and then left earlier.

Since we dont know if she was coming back to the house shortly thats a claim we cant verify.
The doctor was obviously concerned enough about the threat to take action.

I think he finally got a chance to get the gun when they were ready to leave. He's lucky they were too dumb to search car. The cops would have been to his house before they got back.

So....again...you prefer the self defense methods of...

1) The kindness of violent criminals

2) the stupidity of violent criminals

3) pure dumb luck...

Brain...you should open up a self defense school and teach those techniques...I am sure they would be very popular......

This guy was dependant on all of those. Kindness they didn't shoot him when they could. Stupidity they didn't search car. Lucky he grabbed gun and shot them before he got shot.

And the people in Washington D.C. also relied on all three brain....and I guess when he was torturing their son they must have had some questions for you.....

My sister went through a very similar incident, got home from work, a guy with a gun came out from the front bush right after she had entered her unlock mode for her security system....she couldnt hit the alarm....he made her go throughout the house with the gun to her temple and give him money and jewelry, then at gunpoint made to go to the ATM to withdraw money....(earlier he actually was trying to put her in the trunk of her car, but she absolutely refused, told the guy if he wanted to get caught because she was screaming bloody murder from the trunk due to her claustrophobia, then so be it, so he changed his mind and had her drive) And some other thugs were waiting down the end of the street that he was with....

Some how, (with her experience as a teacher in a detention center for boys) talked the guy in to letting her just drop him off after she withdrew the money...with promises on not calling the police....(as she said later, he was dumb as a rock)

My sister went straight to the police of course, and drove them back to the area where the perp got out of the car....

turns out a neighbor had called the cops on the car filled with the perp's buddies that was loitering down the end of her street a little earlier, and the cops got the name and address of the driver....

the area my sister let the perp out was the same area/street as the perps earlier....the cops made all the guys in the home come outside and my sister, through the tinted windows, spotted the robber and identified him.

I'm glad she was safe......
He was a 3 Strikes your out perp, my sister's was his 3rd felony....after the trial and his conviction, he was locked up for good, for the full sentence term, with no chance of parole....

again...

Brain...you truly are a Sensei of great wisdom and your method of self defense should draw many students...until the criminals kill them, that is.....

In almost every gun defense I have read the criminal could have killed the defender if they wanted. Certainly this guy was dead had they wanted to kill him.

Yes and many countries with few guns have less. The number of guns doesn't create criminals.

Exactly Brain...we agree on that......so keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens is pointless...thanks....I'm glad we finally agree on something...

The wife part of this story doesn't make sense. If she was home wouldn't she have called the police? They went in the house and then left earlier.

Since we dont know if she was coming back to the house shortly thats a claim we cant verify.

I think he finally got a chance to get the gun when they were ready to leave. He's lucky they were too dumb to search car. The cops would have been to his house before they got back.

3) pure dumb luck...

Brain...you should open up a self defense school and teach those techniques...I am sure they would be very popular......

This guy was dependant on all of those. Kindness they didn't shoot him when they could. Stupidity they didn't search car. Lucky he grabbed gun and shot them before he got shot.

And the people in Washington D.C. also relied on all three brain....and I guess when he was torturing their son they must have had some questions for you.....

You have no details to know what happened. The family may have been armed. Stick to facts, don't make things up. You said that one was random and have already been proven wrong.

Exactly Brain...we agree on that......so keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens is pointless...thanks....I'm glad we finally agree on something...

We always have. I've never suggested banning guns and you know that.

Everything you post brain supports banning guns.....you are just smarter than the average gun banner...you don't immediately resort to penis comparisons or accusing law abiding gun owners of wanting to murder minorities...your posts speak for you never the less.......

Everything you post brain supports banning guns.....you are just smarter than the average gun banner...you don't immediately resort to penis comparisons or accusing law abiding gun owners of wanting to murder minorities...your posts speak for you never the less.......

No I am interested in facts. If a pro gun argument is full of bull I call it out. I've at times tried to talk down the mad crazy kill all gun owners people. This is a very right wing board so it hapoens I often argue against pro gun posts I believe are false. I don't argue banning guns would lower suicide because I don't believe it would.

I've had the very anti gun people mad at me cause they think I'm selling out by not supporting them. I am about facts. And I don't think they point to banning guns. As you know there is some gun control I support.

again...

No,he played it cool until he could get to his firearm.

3) pure dumb luck...

If they'd only taken brains class...oh wait.

again...

Which gave them plenty of chances to kill him had they wanted. He was very lucky.

again...

Which gave them plenty of chances to kill him had they wanted. He was very lucky.

You bet he was,thank God he got to his firearm before they decided to kill him.

again...

According to the story they were going to leave him. He is lucky they didn't intend to kill him. If they had he would be dead.

again...

According to the story they were going to leave him. He is lucky they didn't intend to kill him. If they had he would be dead.

So there's a specific time frame that they have to kill him in?
Who Knew..:dunno:

Forum List

Back