Your wife or shooting the guys who want to "harm" her....which do you choose...?

Yes...he was lucky. But he was also prepared...if he hadn't had that gun he would not have been lucky would he....they would have done whatever they wanted to the wife....next time he and his wife will probably both carry guns on their hips....and then it won't matter.

And shall we take bets on wether the two criminals passed background checks for their guns............

More likely they would have left him there and wife was fine.

More likely? You're not married are you? If you are you must really hate your wife.

Yes more likely. Going back would assure being caught. Criminals try to avoid that.

Not true....in the murder in Connecticut they took the wife back to the house after they took her to her bank....they knew the police were on to them...so after having raped the wife and two daughters and beating the husband with a bat, they went back to destroy the evidence...that is...they burnt the house down with the people in it.........that could have been what they planned here....

It just happened in Washington D.C. a few blocks down from joe biden's home...a man murdered a family, man, wife, and 10 year old son and their housekeeper and set fire to their home...just happened today.........

They weren't going to leave the husband and go back to the house.

How can you possibly make that claim?

Since we dont know if she was coming back to the house shortly thats a claim we cant verify.
The doctor was obviously concerned enough about the threat to take action.

I think he finally got a chance to get the gun when they were ready to leave. He's lucky they were too dumb to search car. The cops would have been to his house before they got back.

How do you know? And why would you take that chance with the life of your wife? I sure wouldnt.

They were just leaving him...

And you're going to take the word of a two guys who just robbed you? For all you know they were going to gun him down first.

Story says they were leaving him. Have to go with that.

Again,you cant make that claim.

I think he finally got a chance to get the gun when they were ready to leave. He's lucky they were too dumb to search car. The cops would have been to his house before they got back.

How do you know? And why would you take that chance with the life of your wife? I sure wouldnt.

They were just leaving him...

And you're going to take the word of a two guys who just robbed you? For all you know they were going to gun him down first.

Story says they were leaving him. Have to go with that.

Again,you cant make that claim.

Yes I can that is what the story says. You however can't make claims that contradict story.

They forced him back into his home to get his wallet, then they forced him into his own Toyota truck to drive to an ATM and get money. They all ended up on Pinewood Drive, where the offenders planned to leave the victim.

My sister went through a very similar incident, got home from work, a guy with a gun came out from the front bush right after she had entered her unlock mode for her security system....she couldnt hit the alarm....he made her go throughout the house with the gun to her temple and give him money and jewelry, then at gunpoint made to go to the ATM to withdraw money....(earlier he actually was trying to put her in the trunk of her car, but she absolutely refused, told the guy if he wanted to get caught because she was screaming bloody murder from the trunk due to her claustrophobia, then so be it, so he changed his mind and had her drive) And some other thugs were waiting down the end of the street that he was with....

Some how, (with her experience as a teacher in a detention center for boys) talked the guy in to letting her just drop him off after she withdrew the money...with promises on not calling the police....(as she said later, he was dumb as a rock)

My sister went straight to the police of course, and drove them back to the area where the perp got out of the car....

turns out a neighbor had called the cops on the car filled with the perp's buddies that was loitering down the end of her street a little earlier, and the cops got the name and address of the driver....

the area my sister let the perp out was the same area/street as the perps earlier....the cops made all the guys in the home come outside and my sister, through the tinted windows, spotted the robber and identified him.

They forced him back into his home to get his wallet, then they forced him into his own Toyota truck to drive to an ATM and get money. They all ended up on Pinewood Drive, where the offenders planned to leave the victim.

I'm sure thats what they told him. And we know armed robbers never lie. So I guess he had to take them at their word when they said they were going back to rape his wife...right?

[
Go smoke another one you reetard, and some of what you wrote might make sense.
I don't know one single gun control advocate that would let his wife be raped, or wants to take your guns.
You're delusional
Two inescapable and unarguable truths
1: "Gun control advocates" (properly known as anti-gun loons) want to make it as hard as possible for the law abiding to exercise their right to keep and bear arms
2: This includes banning rifles.shotguns and handguns, something they openly support - especially whenever there is a school shooting.

Last edited:

I'm sure thats what they told him. And we know armed robbers never lie. So I guess he had to take them at their word when they said they were going back to rape his wife...right?

If they wanted to get caught. Still like to know how she could have been home.

Did you ever stop to think she may have been dropping the kids off at school,or possibly grocery shopping?
And it's really a moot point anyway,they got what was coming to them regardless. At least one of em anyway.

Actually, all my "elected officials" are right wing, so they don't represent me anyway.
Ah. So you will agree with me if I say that The Obama doesn't represent me.

There hasn't been any substantial national gun control legislation that I've been aware of in four decades.
1993: Brady act
1994: 'Assault weapons' ban

Did you ever stop to think she may have been dropping the kids off at school,or possibly grocery shopping?
And it's really a moot point anyway,they got what was coming to them regardless. At least one of em anyway.

If she was gone why would they be going back for someone not there?

Sure did and second one caught.

Actually, all my "elected officials" are right wing, so they don't represent me anyway.

There hasn't been any substantial national gun control legislation that I've been aware of in four decades.

How are those doing now?

We dont know if she was coming back. For all we know the guy told em she was grocery shopping.

We dont know if she was coming back. For all we know the guy told em she was grocery shopping.

I would hope he would have lied about where she was. You think he's that stupid?

I would hope he would have lied about where she was. You think he's that stupid?

Who the hell knows? You're making assumptions you cant back up.
You said we had to take the word of the criminals that they were going to let the guy go,why arent you taking their word when they said they were going back to fuck with his wife?

You said we had to take the word of the criminals that they were going to let the guy go,why arent you taking their word when they said they were going back to fuck with his wife?

It would insure they were caught. The story doesn't say where the wife was for all of this so we can guess at that.

[
I don't know one single gun control advocate that would let his wife be raped, or wants to take your guns.
You're delusional
1: "Gun control advocates" (properly known as anti-gun loons) want to make it as hard as possible for the law abiding to exercise their right to keep and bear arms
2: This includes banning rifles.shotguns and handguns, something they openly support - especially whenever there is a school shooting.
So, they won't succeed. There isn't enough of them.

You're fighting an imaginary threat

[
You're delusional
So, they won't succeed. There isn't enough of them.
You're fighting an imaginary threat
A threat, however unlikely to succeed, is not imaginary, if it can be demonstrated to exist.
Both of the items, above, can be so demonstrated.

ok, then 21 years ago and not 4 decades, but over two decades...

It would insure they were caught. The story doesn't say where the wife was for all of this so we can guess at that.

This whole line of questioning is stupid.
They deserved to get shot whether they were going back to the house or not.

Forum List

Back