You're Not in Chicago Now, "Bro"

But you see a guy walking into a store carrying a prohibited firearm like it was nothing.

And blacks wonder why they are treated like dirtbags. Walking with a do rag on his head carrying a gun talking about "I'm not from round here. I'm from Chicago bro". What a piece of shit.
Charging him with attempted robbery is wrong.

Your stats lie like you do.
Well to be honest, they aren't my stats. They are from multiple misc sources and I thought it was pretty well known. Oh well, I guess if you are only watching cherry picked media outlets you won't be in the know.

I understand you saying they are a lie though. You want to protect yourself from the truth so you hunker down until your only rebuttal is to claim "lie!"

Well to be honest, they aren't my stats. They are from multiple misc sources and I thought it was pretty well known. Oh well, I guess if you are only watching cherry picked media outlets you won't be in the know.

I understand you saying they are a lie though. You want to protect yourself from the truth so you hunker down until your only rebuttal is to claim "lie!"
Stfu liar. All you vermin do is spew shit someone else told you.

You haven't told any truth you lying leftist turd! All you filth do is spew shit you hear on the TV.
I don't watch TV much. Usually just reruns of MASH, cheers, Seinfeld, all in the family; that kind of stuff.

The only filth I hear on the TV is when the wife is watching married at first site or Atlanta housewives. You seen those type of shows? They are terrible.

Is their something in the news that is troubling to you? Open up, maybe I can help.

I don't watch TV much. Usually just reruns of MASH, cheers, Seinfeld, all in the family; that kind of stuff.

The only filth I hear on the TV is when the wife is watching married at first site or Atlanta housewives. You seen those type of shows? They are terrible.

Is their something in the news that is troubling to you? Open up, maybe I can help.
Classic tired and rejected leftist babble speak. Always the same always stupid.

Is that Mr. Ed? Lol. It's a little before my time and I am not really into shows with talking animals but I do remember him. What's funny is when I was a kid I would try to sneak episodes of Bennie hill at night. You ever watch it? Kinda funny.

Thanks for the memories.

Is that Mr. Ed? Lol. It's a little before my time and I am not really into shows with talking animals but I do remember him. What's funny is when I was a kid I would try to sneak episodes of Bennie hill at night. You ever watch it? Kinda funny.

Thanks for the memories.
No liar, Mr. Ed was a horse, that's how I see your "comments".

Cite the stats.

Forum List

Back