🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You're welcome!

That’s where we differ…you aren’t willing to play the actual game being played, you’d rather not play at all.
It's not a game. But partisans jackasses are gaming the system - voting dishonestly on purpose - and that's why it's so fucked up.
Because like it or not….there’s shit and there’s worse shit.
Enjoy your shit. I'm ordering off a different menu.

It's not a game. But partisans jackasses are gaming the system - voting dishonestly on purpose - and that's why it's so fucked up.

Enjoy your shit. I'm ordering off a different menu.
Heard they sell hotdogs in the Nose Bleeds. Enjoy

You seem angry. You want us to feel sorry for you. Your vote basically counts for Nothing. Sorry that the truth hurts.
My vote counts exactly the same as yours. It's basic facts like that this really illustrated how brainwashed you all are.

My vote counts exactly the same as yours. It's basic facts like that this really illustrated how brainwashed you all are.
My vote wins. Not all the time but wins.

When is the last time the one you voted for actually Won??? Hmmm

Third party candidates rarely cause any trouble whatsoever - UNLESS - they become popular.
Then they create a big problem.
Bush Sr. would have beat Clinton if not for Perot attracting primarily Republican votes.
That is not an opinion, it is simply true.
Hell I almost voted for the man... real close. And he turned out to be right on almost everything he said was going to happen - happened.

One of the most deceitful sales pitches employed by partisan douchebags (see linked article) is the old saw that voting third-party is the same as voting for the "other" party. "Voting Green party is the same as voting for Trump!", or "Voting Libertarian is the same as a vote for Democrats!". This, of course, isn't true at all. And you can shut these nitwits up pretty quickly by pointing this out: "Ok, if you say voting Libertarian is the same as voting for Biden, then I'll just go ahead and vote for Biden. Is that what you want? Is that really the same thing?" - or a similar line with the other candidate depending on what kind of partisan douchebag you're talking to.

This browbeating might convince some voters, but anyone with half a brain sees the conceit, and will rightly be offended by it. This alienates more independents than in convinces, making it even less likely that we'll vote for their candidate.

As an alternative to insulting independent, third-party voters, here's my advice: How about thanking us? After you've tried your best and we still prefer to vote third party, you could say something like "Well, I think it would be better if you voted for Biden/Trump, but I want to at least thank you for NOT voting for Trump/Biden. He sucks".

You're welcome.

In the long run, it no longer matters who we vote for. If the Swamp doesn't like who we choose, they install THEIR man regardless of the will of the people. Case in point: Biden.

But even if the people's choice actually gets elected against the will of the Swamp, the Swamp will see to it that none of his policies are implemented. At least not for long.

The best we can do at this point is stock up on good, water, guns, ammo, and other necessities. Learn to grow your own food and perhaps live off of the land. Learn to barter. Most of all, stop trusting "the system" which has routinely failed us for decades.

Truth is, 3rd party people have no expectation of having any effect on an election or have any role in governmental policy.
Somehow that makes them feel above the fray and superior.

I don't get it.
Often times we have a choice in the presidency of the lesser of two evils and third party voters can always brag that they didn't vote for the winner.

They don't. Only the candidates who sucker you into voting for them "win". And, especially if you're voting for bad candidates (which guys clearly love to do), everyone else loses.
Trumps SCOTUS picks were a MASSIVE WIN. Whether you like it or not.

Stopped the left for dcades possibly. Im Very Happy about that.

Now. Should abrtion be a States Right Issue??

Should abrtion be a States Right Issue??
Bodily sovereignty should be a Constitutional right. But the Constitution is failing under the strain of ambitious politicians. So, yeah, it should be up to the states. At least that gives some hope for individual rights (at the state level, if not the federal).

Would you support a federal abortion ban?

You and Golfing Gator follow some bizzare ideolgoy predicated on the fucked-up and retarded belief that a candidate not part of the duopoly has an actual chance at winning….it’s just plain nonsensical ignorance.
You voting for Jo or Gary Johnson is no different than me voting for Joe Montana.
UNFORTUNATELY, the duopoly will win and you know it.

What chance of winning did Trump have in Cali where you cast your vote?

Forum List

Back