🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You're welcome!

KInda dumb since this is disproven in most poli sci texts.
It is voting for the other party.
But what gets most of us is your advice not to vote for who you think is best.
No. I've been saying the opposite. Are you talking about someone else?
That makes you what I call a "ONE REPLY-er" .You said one dumb and false thing and I leave you to be with the fairies.
???

NO…..I almost voted for Joe Montana because he’s my hero but then I pulled my head from my ass and voted for a candidate who had a chance at winning.
But you just said a vote counts for whoever wins. That sounds really idiotic, but if you believe that, then your vote for Trump was wasted, as it was really a vote for Biden.

Which "other side"?
Its different every time. It depends on the candidates. In this case is much worse for Biden because, Trump supporters arent going to vote for RFK. We like him for being a classic liberal, but he isnt getting our vote, but Democrats who hate Biden WILL vote for RFK.

But you just said a vote counts for whoever wins. That sounds really idiotic, but if you believe that, then your vote for Trump was wasted, as it was really a vote for Biden.
Again…I see what you’re doing and it’s kinda cute that you can self-manipulate like you do.
BUT playing stupid is always stupid.

Its different every time. It depends on the candidates. In this case is much worse for Biden because, Trump supporters arent going to vote for RFK. We like him for being a classic liberal, but he isnt getting our vote, but Democrats who hate Biden WILL vote for RFK.
Ok - I still don't get it. I'll likely vote Libertarian next election, if they nominate someone decent. If I do, which side will I "really" be voting for?

Again…I see what you’re doing and it’s kinda cute that you can self-manipulate like you do.
BUT playing stupid is always stupid.
I'm just walking through your "logic". I agree that it's stupid.

Ok - I still don't get it. I'll likely vote Libertarian next election, if they nominate someone decent. If I do, which side will I "really" be voting for?
Yes, vote libertarian. That will put a stop to this administration. I encourage more democrats to vote this way. Things will be corrected after Trumps is president again.

The side that wins…If I vote for my hero Joe Montana who am I EFFECTIVELY voting for?
How do you not understand something so simple?
2B543740-E30B-49AB-A367-5214F30B5165.jpeg

Yes, vote libertarian. That will put a stop to this administration. I encourage more democrats to vote this way. Things will be corrected after Trumps is president again.
You didn't answer my question. Why not?

Your vote for Jo Jorgensen in 2020 was actually a vote for Biden.
@Golfing Gator ‘s vote for Gary Johnson in 2016 was in effect a vote for Trump.

Do you see how this works? See how simple this shit is?
YOU’RE WELCOME!

If one is ignorant of how our election system works I can see how they would come to this conclusion.

In the end, your vote for Trump accounted for exactly the same amount of EC votes for him as did my vote for Jorgensen....zero.

BrokeLoser
The side that wins…If I vote for my hero Joe Montana who am I EFFECTIVELY voting for?
How do you not understand something so simple?
Because its moronic? If you vote for Trump, and Biden wins, are you "effectively" voting for Biden? Of course not. You need to rethink your nonsense here.

Last edited:
BrokeLoser

Because moronic? If you vote for Trump, and Biden wins, are you "effectively" voting for Biden? Of course not. You need to rethink your nonsense here.
You and Golfing Gator follow some bizzare ideolgoy predicated on the fucked-up and retarded belief that a candidate not part of the duopoly has an actual chance at winning….it’s just plain nonsensical ignorance.
You voting for Jo or Gary Johnson is no different than me voting for Joe Montana.
UNFORTUNATELY, the duopoly will win and you know it.

If one is ignorant of how our election system works I can see how they would come to this conclusion.

In the end, your vote for Trump accounted for exactly the same amount of EC votes for him as did my vote for Jorgensen....zero.
Zero sums you up nicely.

You and Golfing Gator follow some bizzare ideolgoy predicated on the fucked-up and retarded belief that a candidate not part of the duopoly has an actual chance at winning…
Nope. Their chances of winning are irrelevant to how I cast my vote. It's not a horse race.
UNFORTUNATELY, the duopoly will win and you know it.
Probably. But I won't help them. Why should I? Things won't change until we say "enough is enough" and stop giving them our votes.

Nope. Their chances of winning are irrelevant to how I cast my vote. It's not a horse race.

Probably. But I won't help them. Why should I? Things won't change until we say "enough is enough" and stop giving them our votes.
So you are useless. We knew that already.

1700857991602.png

You are Welcome.

So you are useless. We knew that already.
Yes. When it comes to the entrenched parties (Ds and Rs) my intent is to be utterly useless to their agendas. I'll support someone I actually agree with instead. I know that voting for someone you actually support must sound crazy to you. That's just how insane partisan politics have become.

That’s where we differ…you aren’t willing to play the actual game being played, you’d rather not play at all.
In politics sometimes you just have to politic and out-politic the others. It is what it is and unfortunately you and your 73 friends won’t be changing it in your lifetime.
I’m sure your children and grandchildren will appreciate you not taking part.
Probably. But I won't help them. Why should I?
Because like it or not….there’s shit and there’s worse shit.

Yes. When it comes to the entrenched parties (Ds and Rs) my intent is to be utterly useless to their agendas. I'll support someone I actually agree with instead. I know that must sound crazy to you. That's just how deep we've sunk.
You do that well.

Forum List

Back