🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zawahiri’s killing was a Biden play for popularity – but it may have unexpected consequences

If anything the killing of Ayman al-Zawahiri was a reminder to Putin & Xi just how far advanced U.S. military capabilities are.

Who were employing ALL Americans at a historic high rate!!
Don’t forget to give them your daily offering of gratitude for bestowing upon you the glorious privilege to labor so that they may build bigger rockets than their rival CEO billionaires.

The sorry old fck still doesn't realize it happened

That's the way you remember it huh? Trump would have had the military stay
until they got the Americans and friendlies out.
But you just remember what you want, Winnie.
facts don't matter to these people. You are wasting your time trying to convince them of such bewildering (to them) things as: reality

If anything the killing of Ayman al-Zawahiri was a reminder to Putin & Xi just how far advanced U.S. military capabilities are.
Is it still?

with all those trans people in the military? with people not wanting to join? with enlisted not wanting to take the spooky vax that doesn't even protect you for more than a week or so, but probably endangers your life in any case?

I hear enlistment is down 40%

Really.
Same shit as now.

They doubted OBL was actually killed.
Where's the body.
Obama didn't kill him.

etc.
Chickenhawk Sissyboy Traitors Want Americans to Be Proud to Die Taking a Rich Kid's Place

Perhaps it's guilt that their pro-war anti-communist idols used Daddy's Money to weasel out of having to fight the Communists in Vietnam. HeirHead trash talk the talk, but never walk the walk. This goes back to the beginning of the GOPer Party, when their first President let the rich buy their sons' way out of having to fight the Civil War.

Chickenhawk Sissyboy Traitors Want Americans to Be Proud to Die Taking a Rich Kid's Place

Perhaps it's guilt that their pro-war anti-communist idols used Daddy's Money to weasel out of having to fight the Communists in Vietnam. HeirHead trash talk the talk, but never walk the walk. This goes back to the beginning of the GOPer Party, when their first President let the rich buy their sons' way out of having to fight the Civil War.
It was a dimcrat who left Americans and billions of $$ in equipment in Afghanistan for them to use against the US

Did u forget that?

selective memory syndrome

Is it still?

with all those trans people in the military? with people not wanting to join? with enlisted not wanting to take the spooky vax that doesn't even protect you for more than a week or so, but probably endangers your life in any case?

I hear enlistment is down 40%
A Volunteer Army Is As Unrealistic As a Voluntary Income Tax

Then bring back the draft. No college deferments or any other means for unpatriotic sissyboys to shirk their duty, no matter how frantically they wave the flag.

It was a dimcrat who left Americans and billions of $$ in equipment in Afghanistan for them to use against the US

Did u forget that?

selective memory syndrome
Serfs Up!

Preppy-loving slaveboys desperately trying to change the subject. As a combat veteran, I'm not going to lower myself to answer your evasion as if were relevant. It all fits in this way, though, because evasion is your idols' prime modus operandi.

I responded to your zero talking points and substance you befuddled jackass
You responded with ....... get this......more talking points.
Do you EVER have an original thought?
Trump would have had the military stay
until they got the Americans and friendlies out.
trump bootlicker.
in reality, trump did shit.
c'mon man.

these 13 people that got killed, who were they?
Military?
Yes.
You contradict yourself, saying trump would have had the military stay, when in FACT that is exactly what happened. Some military stayed, very unfortunate outcome that NOBODY wanted.

Try to give an honest answer.

You responded with ....... get this......more talking points.
Do you EVER have an original thought?

trump bootlicker.
in reality, trump did shit.
c'mon man.

these 13 people that got killed, who were they?
Military?
Yes.
You contradict yourself, saying trump would have had the military stay, when in FACT that is exactly what happened. Some military stayed, very unfortunate outcome that NOBODY wanted.

Try to give an honest answer.

You should probably scroll up and reread what I responded to, Winny

Forum List

Back