Zelensky so desperate, he sends teens into combat after 3 days of training.

There are over 500 sworn affidavits with over 11,000 charges of witnessing voter irregularities, fraud. Come on put one of them in jail if they’re lying. Lol hahah
They won't.
Affidavits are worthless.
O for 500 on testifying, that's why they aren't in jail.

And the idea of "teens" volunteering for the military is not new. In the US you can join the military at 18. 17 if you get your parent's approval.
My father who was born in 1900 joined the army in WWI when he was 16. He said he got far enough in basic training to practice firing a machine gun before his mother showed up and pulled him out of the military.

Underaged soldiers in WWI were common in the British forces.

Greatest economy ever lowest black unemployment no wars border was being contained border wall was going up new trade deals for farmers, there were less blacks killed by cops under Trump‘s leadership. It will go down as the greatest administration in the history of the world.. and there’s nothing you can do about it hehehe
Trump and FOX crowd are so gullible.
The only president worse than Trump was Reagan.

Number one response from every Trumptard, that exposes their dear leader.
Number two "Trump was joking".
Number three "Trump was taken out of context".
Number four "Trump was being sarcastic".
Number five "But, but, but whatabout........."

Number one response from every Trumptard, that exposes their dear leader.
Number two "Trump was joking".
Number three "Trump was taken out of context".
Number four "Trump was being sarcastic".
Number five "But, but, but whatabout........."
You exposed your tds, you can’t change the history books. Unbelievable time we had with trump. Can’t wait for the man to return

You exposed your tds, you can’t change the history books. Unbelievable time we had with trump.
History won't be kind to the orange retard.
Unbelievable is Trump, who lies worse than Bagdad Bob ever did.

Can’t wait for the man to return
Can't wait for him and his crime family to go to prison.
Hopefully export them to Russia, where they belong.

History won't be kind to the orange retard.
Unbelievable is Trump, who lies worse than Bagdad Bob ever did.
You don’t like black history month? Lowest black unemployment under trump.. shame on you lol
Can't wait for him and his crime family to go to prison.
Hopefully export them to Russia, where they belong.
Jail for what? Stalin? Tell us lol

You don’t like black history month? Lowest black unemployment under trump.. shame on you lol
You don't like black history month?
That's how long Trump's lowest unemployment for black Americans lasted...........ONE MONTH, May of 2018.

Jail for what? Stalin? Tell us lol
Money laundering, wire fraud, insurance fraud, financial fraud, racketeering, treason, espionage, etc.

Youre incrimination of Hunter is not supported by him committing any crimes. It's not illegal to take consulting fees.
Get the written statements from those who bribed him, show exactly how much and where it went and I'll apologise.
Until then, you are just another hate filled ignorant lying republican.

Have a nice day and have a valium also.
You also. Too bad you don’t know how to read. BTW, Nearly 1,000,000 ILLEGALS have entered the USA since October and those are just the ones we know about. Continue with your talking points lies

Youre incrimination of Hunter is not supported by him committing any crimes. It's not illegal to take consulting fees.
Get the written statements from those who bribed him, show exactly how much and where it went and I'll apologise.
Until then, you are just another hate filled ignorant lying republican.

Have a nice day and have a valium also.
So you want me to “ interview “ those who bribed him? I will when you “ interview “ the prostitutes you claim Trump slept with. You are delusional; just like most Dems 😂 😂 😂

Forum List

Back