Zelensky so desperate, he sends teens into combat after 3 days of training.

RussianWithAttitude

Mar 10, 2022

What does zelensky think this is, Red Dawn? The movie where American teens fight off north koreans?

Now that his army is loosing and the volunteers in shambles, he now sends these stupid-ass children to fight only to get slaughtered.
In can alread see the headlines coming "Putin Child killer". Very unfortunate but i hope these kids get back to their senses and leave.

Either Zelensky surrenders or Ukriane falls. There will be no heroes, no saviors, no A-10s, no rambo or Amerikanskys.

• Banned
When you are repelling an invader, you use whatever resources you have.

And the teens are volunteers. If they are killed it is not Zelensky who killed them. It is Putin and his invasion of a sovereign nation.
Its on them if they die.

When you are repelling an invader, you use whatever resources you have.

And the teens are volunteers. If they are killed it is not Zelensky who killed them. It is Putin and his invasion of a sovereign nation.
If American citizens who do not think like Progs were not being destroyed by the Progs and all their successful agendas, I would agree with you. Truckers in Canada striking were called haters and racists and had all aspects of their lives potentially destroyed by the government. Financial, economic, housing, food, medical and more. Tyranny is tyranny. All the illegals on our Southern border coming here are invading a sovereign nation. And in all of this, what the hell do you care about Ukraine/Russia for? Moldova and Belarussia are Russian sphere of influence. What worries me are the three Baltic states only because of location.

The deaths of numerous Ukrainians is a small price to pay for Zelensky’s star turn.

This war could end today if Zelensky would just forget about NATO membership.

Last edited:
Zelensky has been made into a star by the corporate media. This war could end today if Zelensky would just forget about NATO membership. The deaths of numerous Ukrainians is a small price to pay for his star turn.

Zelensky is the elected leader of Ukraine. His country was invaded and he responded. Any time a nation defends itself from military invaders, there will be deaths.

Zelensky is the elected leader of Ukraine. His country was invaded and he responded. Any time a nation defends itself from military invaders, there will be deaths.
Zelensky is a corrupt authoritarian and a puppet of Kolomoisky who has funded brutal anti-Russian militias.

If you were Zelensky would you trade NATO membership for peace?

Last edited:

What does zelensky think this is, Red Dawn? The movie where American teens fight off north koreans?

Now that his army is loosing and the volunteers in shambles, he now sends these stupid-ass children to fight only to get slaughtered.
In can alread see the headlines coming "Putin Child killer". Very unfortunate but i hope these kids get back to their senses and leave.
They are not kids nor have they been conscripted.
Either Zelensky surrenders or Ukriane falls. There will be no heroes, no saviors, no A-10s, no rambo or Amerikanskys.

I can see your still supporting the communists and putin.
So much for your bellowing about freedom and democracy you scumbag.
You haven't enough brains to look outside the Trump bubble.

They are not kids nor have they been conscripted.

I can see your still supporting the communists and putin.
So much for your bellowing about freedom and democracy you scumbag.
You haven't enough brains to look outside the Trump bubble.
Maybe you missed it, but the Russians are no longer Communists. An actual Communist, Xi Jin Ping, hopes this war goes on forever.

When I was 17 I was able to shoot straight and would have shot a Commy without a second thought if they were invading. No computer games back then!!! Maybe it's an Eastern European thing? During the Cold war...it was "hot" for my dad's family.

Greg

Maybe you missed it, but the Russians are no longer Communists. An actual Communist, Xi Jin Ping, hopes this war goes on forever.
They are not communists???
Must be why you and Trump are supporting them. Yeah. I obviously missed those free and fair elections when the leader installs himself for life.
Yep. Got it. I apologise.

Assorted neocons and NATO expansionists also love this war. They’ll fight it to the last Ukrainian.

Hey I been following your twitter. Great job if that’s you..

They are not communists???
Must be why you and Trump are supporting them. Yeah. I obviously missed those free and fair elections when the leader installs himself for life.
Yep. Got it. I apologise.
You can be authoritarian but not Communist genius.

Forum List

Back