Trump: "I Never Said Lock Her Up"

I get it now.

I just got it. I totally got it.

In the Trump hive mind, Trump can literally do no wrong.

And what do we call a person who does no wrong?

A saint.

This is the mindset we are dealing with, boys and girls.

Maybe years and years ago I would have cared about this, but probably not. Because here you all are crying like infants about something Trump SAID, while you yourselves dance around like mad monkeys that Trump MIGHT ACTUALLY BE LOCKED UP

Insanity
Who is crying and dancing in this fantasyland you’re living in? I’m laughing and shaking my head over hear at the stupidity coming out of Trump and his band of idiots

Another Donald publicity master stroke .

Not so bright opponents fail to realise that broadly speaking all publicity is great publicitly .
And those same and not very smart and bright people are just giving what they claim to be annoying even greater and stronger "legs".
Yes Trump is a total genius for knowing that lying will get him press… and no press is bad press… right?!

Who is crying and dancing in this fantasyland you’re living in? I’m laughing and shaking my head over hear at the stupidity coming out of Trump and his band of idiots

The endorsement of political prosecutions is a bright line for me, as it should be, Constitutionally

Hate Trump all you want, I don't care. I don't like Biden, so what.

But if your hatred is so bright hot and maniacal you have to burn down the best republic the world has ever seen, that's a YOU problem. It's not a TRUMP problem.

The endorsement of political prosecutions is a bright line for me, as it should be, Constitutionally

Hate Trump all you want, I don't care. I don't like Biden, so what.

But if your hatred is so bright hot and maniacal you have to burn down the best republic the world has ever seen, that's a YOU problem. It's not a TRUMP problem.
I’m not endorsing political prosecutions so what in the world are you talking about?

I’m curious. How many times have you spoken up objecting to Hunter Biden’s trial?

There’s no spin needed to make a felony. It’s clearly written in the law

Here's a clearly-written law. Since we all of the sudden just love that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

Where this law exists: Mississippi
Year enacted: 2013
Final verdict: This sounds completely unconstitutional, but Mississippi passed a law in 2013 stating that you can only have one illegitimate child. The second one constitutes a misdemeanor punishable by fines or jail time.
There are so many things wrong with this, but Mississippi lawmakers viewed it as an issue of morality.

Trump understandably believes he can tell the biggest whopper lies and his rubes will swallow them whole. His followers have a proven track record of falling for every hoax that comes down the pike.

Now that's he's a convict facing possible jail time, Trump is taking a real flyer with, "I never said lock her up."

Trump claims he didn’t say ‘lock her up’ about Hillary Clinton

Will the credulous rubes cross that Rubicon and parrot this brazen lie? Time will tell.

He didn't he said you'd be in jail

Cause she's a criminal

Protected by scumbags like this

jkmmmmm.jpg

I’m not endorsing political prosecutions so what in the world are you talking about?

I’m curious. How many times have you spoken up objecting to Hunter Biden’s trial?

What happens if Hunter Biden is found guilty and jailed? We get the same two guys on the ballot. Meanwhile, you fascist anti-Americans are trying to actually JAIL A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE like a straight banana republic. Over a class E felony no one can explain.

You used to be somewhat reasonable but that's all gone now. Not even the good sense to be embarrassed

There’s no spin needed to make a felony. It’s clearly written in the law

Here's another clearly written law: jail time for stealing crawfish

Man, this is gonna be fun since you all love NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

Where this law exists: Louisiana
Year enacted: 2011
Final verdict: According to this Louisiana law, if you steal someone's crawfish, it's a big deal. Stealing is always illegal, but stealing crawfish can result in prison time — less than 6 months if you steal less than $500 of crawfish or up to 10 years if you steal over $1,500 worth.
Who stole enough seafood for this to be worth making a weird law about?

He didn't he said you'd be in jail
He said lock her up. More than once.

During the debate he said she'd be in jail.

Now convicted felon Donald Trump and his tard minions are whining about going after political opponents and calling us a "banana republic". :crybaby:

Cause she's a criminal

Protected by scumbags like this

View attachment 957825
Merrick Garland was not Trump's AG.

Sorry!

What Trump says to you rubes in public and what he actually believes and says in private are almost always opposites.

Trump knew Hillary was innocent, and that's why he couldn't lock her up.

When the grand jury subpoena for any classified documents arrived at his door, however, Trump expressed a very different view to his lawyer, according to the indictment, praising Clinton’s lawyer for deleting the 30,000 emails.

The Clinton lawyer, Trump allegedly said on May 23, 2022, “was the one who deleted all of her emails, the 30,000 emails, because they basically dealt with her scheduling and her going to the gym and her having beauty appointments. And he was great. And he, so she didn’t get in any trouble because he said that he was the one who deleted them.”

“Trump related the story more than once that day,” the indictment notes dryly.

Link

"If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial." - Four time felony indicted Donald J. Trump

Forum List

Back